1.    #1  
    This is interesting. Bunch of shepherds with lots of time on their hands.

panurge: A flock of sheep, a bunch of leds, some well trained sheep dogs and fast-motion video

Of course, its sponsored by the smart LED technology maker.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    This is interesting. Bunch of shepherds with lots of time on their hands.

panurge: A flock of sheep, a bunch of leds, some well trained sheep dogs and fast-motion video

Of course, its sponsored by the smart LED technology maker.
    I watched it a couple of hours ago -- and I don't believe it.

I would be willing to bet a future position as a cabinet Secretary in the government of BARYE's soon to be planetary empire -- if I am wrong on this.

FWIW, BARYE once had a girlfriend who had a beautiful well trained Scottish sheep dog.

On weekends BARYE would sometimes go to her farm and play frisbee with that dog. When we'd get bored of frisbee catch and retrieve, we'd sit back and watch enthralled as that dog would steer those sheep round and round the pasture for hours. That was one happy dog, a dog with a mission in life.

That dog and those sheep knew who was boss in that pasture -- yet they did not always uniformly go where they were commanded to go.

Are we to believe that MULTIPLE sheep dogs commanding MANY sheep SIMULTANEUSLY are going to be able to keep them ALL together and in SYNC ?????

As if....

BTW, its been nearly ten years since I broke up with that girlfriend, and though I've had many relationships since, hardly a weekend passes when I don't think back in sadness and miss that dog ...
    Last edited by BARYE; 03/20/2009 at 04:57 AM.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)