Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39
  1.    #1  
    If you watched Monday night, did you notice the phone they took a picture with?

    Im not saying it IS a pre, but they WERE using Instincts, and it DEFINITELY wasnt an instinct, and had the general shape (IMO) of the Pre....

    If anyone knows how to bunk/debunk this, could ya?
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by 3xacharm View Post
    If you watched Monday night, did you notice the phone they took a picture with?

    Im not saying it IS a pre, but they WERE using Instincts, and it DEFINITELY wasnt an instinct, and had the general shape (IMO) of the Pre....

    If anyone knows how to bunk/debunk this, could ya?


    what scene was this?
    you can find the whole epi on hulu.com
  3.    #3  
    Im in the army, at work Hulu.Com is restricted so I cant access it.

    I dont remember the exact scene, but they snapped a quick picture with a phone.
  4. #4  
    i watch heroes religiously.. every monday night. Usually I do pay attention to what phones are being used and always notice the huge sprint logo every time they zoom in on the phone, but I still have yet to see anything that looks like a Pre on the show.
  5.    #5  
    did you see the scene i am talking about this week though?
  6. #6  
    Talking about the scene in Issac's apartment when it's raided after Peter and Parkman flee. The scene was kinda dark to tell but I thought it might have been a Pre.
  7.    #7  
    yeah, where they snapped a real quick picture with the phone, it WASNT the instinct was it?
  8. #8  
    i remember that, but definitely didn't notice if it was a Pre or not. I'll try to rewatch it.
  9. #9  
    No spoilers about this episode, please! Monday's episode is waiting for me on my DVR.

    On a related topic...anyone else think that Roger McNamee likely has "powers"?
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
  10. #10  
    Around 6:57, and it wasn't a pre, at least I don't think it was. The corners were to sharp.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by lugose View Post
    Around 6:57, and it wasn't a pre, at least I don't think it was. The corners were to sharp.
    i agree, was just looking at it, and looks more like a blackberry than a Pre
  12.    #12  
    hmm, i only saw it once and obviously wasnt looking for it. I just knew from the outline that it wasnt the Instinct like it had usually been.

    Who is Roger McNamee again? I dont know many names of the characters.

    However, I DO KNOW, the most powerful hero out there is.... ready?










    Mr. Muggles.
  13. #13  
    It couldn't have been the Pre. Heroes was all filmed last year. Unless you really want to believe that Sprint got an unannounced phone model to send to the set last fall when it was being filmed.
  14. Goyena's Avatar
    Posts
    893 Posts
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    #14  
    NOT a Pre. The corners weren't rounded and the back was dark red with a glossy vertical stripe.
  15.    #15  
    sorry guys, im not familiar with filming procedures. I just noticed what phone it wasnt, and had a glimmer of hope to add to what info i already had.. blonde moment.
  16. #16  
    yeah it was a Pearl.
  17. #17  
    they are very treo happy thought. Claire uses a rose centro (last season she had a pink centro) and noah uses an 800w.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by leadtrumpetdave View Post
    No spoilers about this episode, please! Monday's episode is waiting for me on my DVR.

    On a related topic...anyone else think that Roger McNamee likely has "powers"?
    Even if he did - they would be no match for Chuck Norris
  19. #19  
    It is pretty cool how each character in Heroes has a new sprint phone every other episode. It's almost as hard to follow as the spiraling into the toilet plot.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by 3xacharm View Post
    Who is Roger McNamee again? I dont know many names of the characters.

    However, I DO KNOW, the most powerful hero out there is.... ready?

    Mr. Muggles.
    LoL, my friends and I have been joking that Mr. Muggles is gonna turn out to be the main bad guy since season 1. :-P

    And as for Roger, he's not part of Heroes, he's one of the big investors in Palm.

    btw, have you talked to your friend at Sprint again? I figure he can't be at work for much longer if he's still there at all, so you better hurry! Just one picture... it would help A LOT.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions