Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Maybe it was the New 2-way sprint BB...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    It is pretty cool how each character in Heroes has a new sprint phone every other episode. It's almost as hard to follow as the spiraling into the toilet plot.
    LOL yessssssssssss
    Heroes sucks. Character development sucks. Claire's a bad actress. The writing is half-assed. Hero is a giant wuss who gets punched by all the girls. Ando all of a sudden speaks perfect English.

But that's just my opinion. The obvious product placement got sort of annoying as well like when they mentioned there's no Sprint service in the middle of the desert or when Claire said "Wow a Nissan Versa!?" I used to like the show and I still Tivo it, but mostly just fast forward through all of it in 15 minutes just to see if any of the lame characters die. I'd probably start watching it again if they all started using the Pre.
    Last edited by cary328is; 03/06/2009 at 01:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
    Even if he did - they would be no match for Chuck Norris
    Chuck Norris can steal powers without cutting through their head...

And BTW NBC has uber product placement on all their shows...its called being in last place and need for money
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Chuck Norris doesn't go "hunting". The term "hunting" denotes the possibility of failure.

Chuck Norris simply goes "Killing".

'Nough said. That little wuss from NBC has no chance. Chuck Norris would actually punch the back of that punk's face. (Chuck Norris is the only one capable of punching the back of someone's face while standing in front of them.)

So... A Pre product-placement would be nice... If Chuck Norris gave the go-ahead for it.
    Eguy - "Chuck Norris can steal powers without cutting through their head..."

Pedro - "Chuck Norris would actually punch the back of that punk's face. (Chuck Norris is the only one capable of punching the back of someone's face while standing in front of them.)"

You guys seriously made me LOL in my cube! Thanks for starting my Friday out with some funny sh**

6 more days till the webcast - when they will announce....absolutely nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
    Eguy - "Chuck Norris can steal powers without cutting through their head..."
    So Chuck Norris is really Peter? =P
    No. Chuck Norris is Sylar.

:P
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Come on guys & gals.

Sylar is Peter! Split personalities...
    _
    Pilot, PalmPilot Personal, PalmPilot Professional, Palm III, Palm IIIx, PalmV, Palm VII, PalmVx, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro

Somewhere in the mix, I also used a PDQ, Kyocera 6035 <--One of my favorites, Kyocera 7135, HandSpring Visor, Samsung i500 <--One of my absolute favorites!...

-
    Finkle is Einhorn
    And I am the walrus, goo gooachoo.

Not particularly off topic or anything....

Did it occur to anyone else that last week's episode Peter had gotten all his abilities back? He went from mind reading back to flying without touching Nathan again, didn't he?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    And I am the walrus, goo gooachoo.

Not particularly off topic or anything....

Did it occur to anyone else that last week's episode Peter had gotten all his abilities back? He went from mind reading back to flying without touching Nathan again, didn't he?
    *SPOILER* No he put his arm around him to steal it again.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Are you sure? I couldn't remember him getting anywhere near Nathan after his mind control act. Guess I'll have to rewatch it this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Are you sure?
    Yes. He gives Nathan a hug and then steps back and flies away.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Ya know, the funny thing (well maybe not so funny), is that the week before I had decided Heroes was getting stale, and that the entire episode was a repeat of a show from season 2 with the only difference in Matt was now drawing instead of Isaac - but even the paintings were the same.

And then last week's episode brought a new hope! The whole scene with Sylar in the abandoned diner was great.

Once again I'm looking forward to Monday!
  16.    #36  
    Its here! The thing about Heroes is that it has soooo much suck, then all of a sudden a good 3 minute span comes on making me want to watch the next week : /

Season 1 so far is still the only reason I watch.
    I love Mondays just for Monday night tv!
    I need 2 dual-tuner dvr's to keep up on Mondays...
    Heroes, Chuck, 2 & 1/2 Men, Big Bang Theory, 24...
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

You too, eh?

Oh...here, lemme share with you other Heroes fans. Greg Grunberg (Matt Parkman) is on Twitter (yay!) and occasionally shares some photos, so I'll pass 'em on:

TwitPic - Share photos on twitter

You're welcome.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12