Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    hi, here you can post riddles for others to solve! here are some riddles i have:

1. What has 4 legs, is big, green, fuzzy, and if it fell out of a tree it would kill you?
    2. an archeologist was on an expidition in antarticawhen he comes across two bodies frozen in the ice. the archeologist then yells, " i have found adam and eve from the bible!" how does he know? why?
    "Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs."
    "The sum of the intelligence on the planet is constant, but the population is increasing"
    "I am not a vegetarian because i love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.-- A. Whitney Brown"
    1. What has 4 legs, is big, green, fuzzy, and if it fell out of a tree it would kill you?

A pool table.

2. an archeologist was on an expidition in antarticawhen he comes across two bodies frozen in the ice. the archeologist then yells, " i have found adam and eve from the bible!" how does he know? why?

They don't have belly buttons.
    "A fish's dreams should stay in the sea." -"Big Eyed Fish", Dave Matthews
    hi robert sibell, here's my riddle:

there's a closed room, inside it there's a lightbulb and outside it three switches
    one of these switches lights a lightbulb in the closed room
    you can switch the switches how many times you want but you can open the door to the closed room just one time

wich switch switches light in the lightbulb?

> Quid est veritas? <
    These are all mindtrap riddles and way too open ended. Here's mine:

There may or may not be something in your house with 4 legs. What is it?
    Originally posted by Thunderbird291
    There may or may not be something in your house with 4 legs. What is it?
    chair, bed, table, tub, stove, fridge, stool, bookcase, desk, animal, that spider I cut in half ...
    and you complained about open-ended ...
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Originally posted by mad_ip_address
    there's a closed room, inside it there's a lightbulb and outside it three switches
    you can switch the switches how many times you want but you can open the door to the closed room just one time

You open the door first then flip the switches. Duh.
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Originally posted by Yorick

chair, bed, table, tub, stove, fridge, stool, bookcase, desk, animal, that spider I cut in half ...
    and you complained about open-ended ...
    Sorry, my post was meant with (extreme) sarcasm.
    oh.

um, doop!
    Originally posted by Yorick
    oh.

um, doop!
    That's the thing about the internet, ya just never can tell when someone's being sarcastic. Crazy internet!
  10.    #10  
    what has four legs, is big, freen, fuzzy, and if it fell out of a tree it would kill you?

a man walks into a bar and asks for a glass fo water, the bartender pulls out a gun and points it at the man. the man says thank you and leaves the bar. why?
    "The sum of the intelligence on the planet is constant, but the population is increasing"
    "I am not a vegetarian because i love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.-- A. Whitney Brown"
    Originally posted by robert sibell
    what has four legs, is big, freen, fuzzy, and if it fell out of a tree it would kill you?

a man walks into a bar and asks for a glass fo water, the bartender pulls out a gun and points it at the man. the man says thank you and leaves the bar. why?
    1. Was already answered

2. Umm...he doesn't wanna get shot?

On second thought....Umm...I dunno, tell me!
  13.    #13  
    um, sorry i wont tell the answer but ill give you a hint, "its not a trick question, its a real object that everyone knows".

and sorry about the pool table, iv forgotten what ridddles i already said.
    Ok, here's one I remember from 3rd grade or so:

What goes up the chimney down, but won't go down the chimney up??
    What the Heck! It's what I want!
  15.    #15  
    i would say smoke or something to do with santa clause(saint nick)(chris kringle)
    Originally posted by mad_ip_address
    hi robert sibell, here's my riddle:

Turn on light switch one and wait long enough for a light bulb to get hot.

Turn off light switch one.

Turn on light switch two.

Open door.

If light is off and bulb is hot, switch one works the light. If light is on, switch two works the light. If light is off and bulb is not hot, switch three works the light.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2

In answer to number two:

The man had the hiccups. He wanted a glass of water to help cure them, instead, the bartender scared them away.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    Originally posted by visor empowered
    Ok, here's one I remember from 3rd grade or so:

What goes up the chimney down, but won't go down the chimney up??
    An umbrella.
  19.    #19  
    well you got it so here is another one:

a number of people bacame sick after eating at a resturant. the food and water was fine. why were they ill?
    Originally posted by GSR13

Turn on light switch one and wait long enough for a light bulb to get hot.

Turn off light switch one.

Turn on light switch two.

Open door.

If light is off and bulb is hot, switch one works the light. If light is on, switch two works the light. If light is off and bulb is not hot, switch three works the light.
    right!
    > Quid est veritas? <
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast