1.    #1  
    http://www.jalbrant.com/visorvacation

I will be taking a vacation with my family starting August 24th, I will be updating my website with photos and other things using only my Prism, Cell Phone, and Digital Camera plus a few pieces of software.
    You know it's bad when your Calculus Professor uses the word "Unpossible"

"It's a long way from my thoughts to what I'll say, It's a long, long way from paradise to where I am today." -Switchfoot, Home
    Cool page.
    I look forward to your updates.
    When I get a little money I buy books; if any is left, I buy food and clothes.
    Jeez, VisorAdventure, VisorVision, VisorVacation... I should have had a VisorWedding. Maybe we need a VisorElection, get somebody into office who has a clue.

Good idea, I look forward to it!
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    Jeez, VisorAdventure, VisorVision, VisorVacation... I should have had a VisorWedding. Maybe we need a VisorElection, get somebody into office who has a clue.

Amen.
    When I get a little money I buy books; if any is left, I buy food and clothes.
    you stole my thunder! j/k

I'm doing almost the exact same thing - www.miradu.com will eventually have a visor section - I'm right now writing all the backend scripts to go with. I leave Aug 17th, and will be in contact ever night thorugh AIM, YIM, ICQ, e-mail, and my website I can't wait!

I'll make an official annoumcent once my site's all up, and Iv'e teseted everything out - ie.. next week!

To tell you the truth, that's the only reason I bought www.miradu.com! (besides cyber squatters)
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn

Don't forget Randydu's WannaBe VisorAdventure.