1.    #1  
    I have not been able to find a college bowl listing that I can import into Outlook. So I took the BCSFootball.org listing and reformated it. Attached is a Zip file with 4 .csv files in it (one for each of the 4 major time zones). I assume with some quick Excel work it can be imported into other PIMs. The only issue I am having with the import is that the Reminder On/Off field is not automagically mapping, during the import you will need to go in and "Map Custom Fields..." to fix that one field.

Please let me know if there are any errors or issues.

I cross posted for those who have subscriptions to the old threads.

Enjoy,
    Brian

Quick and dirty Outlook import instructions:

Unzip attachment
    File > Import and Export...
    Choose "Import from another program or file"
    Then "Comma Seperated Values (Windows)"
    Browse and select the file for your timezone
    Select Destination Folder -> Calendar
    Click "Map Custom Fields ..."
    Change any mapping, check to see that Reminder On/Off is mapped correctly.
    Click Finish and it should import.

Subscribe to this thread to be notified when next year's schedule is posted.

Go Jackets!!!
    Brian
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Palm Personal > Palm Pro > Visor w/ VisorPhone > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 700p > Centro > HTC Hero (briefly) > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung GS3 > Nexus 5
    Tks for your work Brian.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Thanks! Was hoping I could easily find something like this, this morning.. and because of you it was.. Thanks again!
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Awesome! Thanks!
  5.    #5  
    The 2009-10 Bowl import files are here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh....php?p=2082257

Go Jackets!,
    Brian
    Palm Personal > Palm Pro > Visor w/ VisorPhone > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 700p > Centro > HTC Hero (briefly) > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung GS3 > Nexus 5
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    How about I close this one out and we can move the conversation over to the current year's thread?