1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of an online voicemail service that allows you to retreive voicemail via email as well as online? AIM is dropping their service on Jan. 2009.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    Does anyone know of an online voicemail service that allows you to retreive voicemail via email as well as online? AIM is dropping their service on Jan. 2009.
    I haven't tried this (though I have MajicJack), but RickMG says he can get his voicemail as email:

Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    I've had a Majicjack since last May and love it. I bought a $5 phone at Walmart to travel with. I really don't use it here in the states because my cell has free long distance and I don't call Canada. My daughter took it to Israel this past summer for a month and it was great just calling a local St. Louis phone number and be able to reach her. She could just pick the phone up and call anywhere in Canada or the U.S. for free as well.

I just took it to Italy with me, but unfortunately didn't have internet on anything but my Treo and couldn't use PdaNet because of incompatablility with the Vodaphone SIM I was using. I did have internet at our hotel in Venice for two nights and used the Majicjack for quite sometime one night to talk to the kids.

I would not get one in order to replace my home phone, heck your cell could do that and it won't go down if you have an electric failure or the internet goes down, but it does work with a cordless phone.

The one thing I really love about it is that they send you your voicemails in an email and you can just play it back on your computer even if you don't have the majicjack with you.

By the way, I have used the live chat for support twice and have had great results. I loved it. I do agree their website is not good which is why I did the live chat, but they answered all my questions and really were great. Also, I bought it off the website and got it within the week.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, I will check that out. I did not know they have the email voicemail function.