1.    #1  
    Just had to post a little celebration post for my third cell phone icon!

After you have some cake, please feel free to carry on about your business!
    Way to go. Congratulations.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    What exactly are you celebratin'
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    What exactly are you celebratin'
    3000 posts?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Hmm. Wonder if 2,400-odd duplicate posts congratulating HiR would upset anyone???
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    ....which reminds me to update my sig! (only 2,428 to go!)
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    Congrats! I'm coming down the final slope towards #2 - not bad considering the 4 year break I took from this place!
    Well, there was no fan fair and hub bub when I hit 666 posts. Only a quiet mention by a couple of posters that saw the devil in 666 posts, I think......

A milestone indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by tirk View Post
    ....which reminds me to update my sig! (only 2,428 to go!)
    OT posts don't count.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    3000 posts?
    Duh!
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    Well, there was no fan fair and hub bub when I hit 666 posts. Only a quiet mention by a couple of posters that saw the devil in 666 posts, I think......

Hobbes -- I seem to recall that BARYE once had 666 posts for a long while -- you might have made mention of it.

666 -- it was one of the many signs that proved BARYE's divinity (along with his triumphant and glorious powers of prophecy -- which are so much more powerful than that puny Bujin's... )

But enough about you Hobbes -- how does any of this effect BARYE ?? -- how does any of this contribute to hastening the day when BARYE inevitably regains sovereignty over both heaven and earth ???

(Oh btw -- glad to see you're back ...)
    Last edited by BARYE; 11/13/2008 at 04:46 AM.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)