1.    #1  
    Would you buy one of these??
    Obfuscation is the philosophy of quality politics.
    That's an intersting rip off ... wait'll Apple's lawyers find out ...
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    No, because it's **** ugly.
    When I get a little money I buy books; if any is left, I buy food and clothes.
    That's an intersting rip off ... wait'll Apple's lawyers find out ...
    It's parody. It's legal.
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    All the links go back to Apple, it exactly duplicates (is a copy of) Apple's pages, and does not explicitly state it's parody. (Though there is a comment waaaaay down at the very very bottom.)
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Originally posted by Yorick
    All the links go back to Apple, it exactly duplicates (is a copy of) Apple's pages, and does not explicitly state it's parody. (Though there is a comment waaaaay down at the very very bottom.)
    Nonetheless, it's legal. Links don't matter (I'd think Apple would be happy for any and all exposure they could get), and it is clear that it isn't official (it's stated right on the page - location doesn't matter).
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    okay, sorry, I've been in a snarky mood the past coupla days. I finally lost my stylus pen.
    very nice site. maybe apple should take a closer look at this site.

yeah, i wrote that ...
    Impressive, seems they found a way to transfer POWER over the 'airport2' card Where's the power cable? lol
    Maybe it uses the iCore system (internal nuclear reactor core)?

We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    LOL! Now that's funny! Still not as good as the iBrator. Anyone seen that? The "Three steps" is a hilarious!
    "There's no step 3! oh... god..! oh god, there's no.. step 3! <squeal>" lol
    The i4 commercial was the best with Bill Gates and the blue screen of death. ROTFL
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
  14.    #14  
    I particularly like the graphics performance:

The GeForce4 has 73 million transistors, and can perform 96.3 billion floating point calculations per second. Translation: you kill three enemies before the light from the screen reaches your eyes.
    Obfuscation is the philosophy of quality politics.
    Originally posted by ****-richardson
    [...] I'd think Apple would be happy for any and all exposure they could get [...]
    As long as it's not from the Church of Satan. They 'think (too) different'. I think this has been discussed here somewhere before, though.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...