1.    #1  
    Just read an interesting diddy on Esquires web site about the top 10 senators and representatives that need to go. Lest you think it is biased toward one party, be sure and read all 10. http://www.esquire.com/features/esqu...ress-1108?ha=1

I'd like to propose a thread whereby we discuss members of our own party (or whichever of the ruling parties you're closely related to) would you like to see LOSE their seat this election?

Please do not post members of the party you typically oppose. Other than maybe Toby and Hobbes, most of you all know which party you support more than the other, so be honest. And yes, I am a registered independent but it is clear that I will vote largely Democratic in this upcoming election (although I tend to vote Republican locally for some reason).

So it should also come as no surprise that in addition to Esquire's Democratic targets, I'd like to see Pelosi lose her seat and Reid out too. Why? I've said it before and I'll say it again - both are inept leaders of their respective houses IMO. And in Pelosi's case, she is too polarizing to be leading a house that needs to come together, not continue to be divided.
    There aren't any members of my party from my state, so I'll just mention the ones from my state that I think need to go...
    1) Jefferson - duh. Esquire is dead on.
    2) David Vitter - Useless and a hypocrite? What a combination.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    There aren't any members of my party from my state, so I'll just mention the ones from my state that I think need to go...
    Do not let a single member of your delegation go. Louisiana has the most unique food, music and political culture in the US. Your suffering is a small price to pay for having these guys fascinate and entertain from before the Kingfish and since!
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    Do not let a single member of your delegation go. Louisiana has the most unique food, music and political culture in the US.
    That's not going to change just because we get rid of a couple pols.
    Your suffering is a small price to pay for having these guys fascinate and entertain from before the Kingfish and since!
    Wow.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...