Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    .99 for the pants suits? I looked long and hard, none found. Please point the way for my wife to invest in some.

You state she does not give interviews? You are confused there. Listen to talk radio and any outlet that is willing to let her speak.

The clothing is being given to charity after the election - that was stated by her during a Sean Hannity interview. Do you know why Obama refuses to be interviewed by Sean Hannity?
    BARYE buys his pants suits from the local market here in Lahore -- and though everyone wants me to have them for free, I insist on paying fair value for them -- $.99 (BARYE wants no suspicion that he's anything like Alaska's Governor Palin or Senator Stevens...)

The reason that Obama does not talk with that toad Hanity is that he's utterly without a scintilla of fairness, balance, or credibility. Hanity is even worse than that turd O'reilly -- and I'm sure Obama is still trying to wash the stink from his palm after shaking hands with him...)
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE View Post

The reason that Obama does not talk with that toad Hanity is that he's utterly without a scintilla of fairness, balance, or credibility. Hanity is even worse than that turd O'reilly -- and I'm sure Obama is still trying to wash the stink from his palm after shaking hands with him...)
    How do you feel about Rush Limbaugh and Michael Savage?

I'll bet Savage has you swirling in cesspool of hate when he talks about Borders, Language and Culture.

Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post

I'll bet Savage has you swirling in cesspool of hate when he talks about Borders, Language and Culture.

I have literally never heard Savage speak -- though doubtless he lives down to his name.

As for Rash, I tried to listen to his program once or twice -- but his bitter hate filled attempts at mockery were too awful for BARYE's gentle nature to bear.

So aside from those 15 minutes of bravery, all I know of him is when he's quoted saying something particularly inane by people like Jon Stewart or Keith Olberman.

(I have seen O'reilly in full many times -- and Hanity maybe a few.)
    Last edited by BARYE; 10/26/2008 at 01:35 PM.
    Bayre, you need to listen with an open mind to liberal talk radio, Air America - that will show you true hatred and totally destroy your gentle nature.

Savage - goes overboard, but lies? You gotta look real hard for them, as his foes have not anything to smear him about.

Rush? bitter hate attempts at mockery? Barye, did you ever listen to Air America? There really is no comparison. Have you ever listened to Liberwitz? Have you ever listened to Olberman? Have you ever listened to Matthews?

The talk radio hosts on the right side do their homework before talking, hence they make relatively few errors and when they do make them, there is no attempt to run away from them.

Be honest about this - you know as well as everyone else here knows that Obama will not appear on one of these talk radio shows BECAUSE he is AFRAID to answer TOUGH QUESTIONS. He is afraid to that by telling the listening audience that by cutting the military's spending 25% we will be safer - especially in light of Iran, Russia, China, well you know the group. He does not want to say what he will not do when this country is tested within the first 6 months of his presidency. Do nothing he thinks is better and knows that his open admission of it will cause him serious troubles.

Obama knows that this country is right of center and has no intention of opening himself up, making himself available to questions directly from the people, without the choice of deciding which questions to answer. He screwed up with Joe the plumber. Big time.
    Bayre, you need to listen with an open mind to liberal talk radio, Air America - that will show you true hatred and totally destroy your gentle nature.

Savage - goes overboard, but lies? You gotta look real hard for them, as his foes have not anything to smear him about.

Rush? bitter hate attempts at mockery? Barye, did you ever listen to Air America? There really is no comparison. Have you ever listened to Liberwitz? Have you ever listened to Olberman? Have you ever listened to Matthews?

The talk radio hosts on the right side do their homework before talking, hence they make relatively few errors and when they do make them, there is no attempt to run away from them.

Be honest about this - you know as well as everyone else here knows that Obama will not appear on one of these talk radio shows BECAUSE he is AFRAID to answer TOUGH QUESTIONS. He is afraid to that by telling the listening audience that by cutting the military's spending 25% we will be safer - especially in light of Iran, Russia, China, well you know the group. He does not want to say what he will not do when this country is tested within the first 6 months of his presidency. Do nothing he thinks is better and knows that his open admission of it will cause him serious troubles.

Obama knows that this country is right of center and has no intention of opening himself up, making himself available to questions directly from the people, without the choice of deciding which questions to answer. He screwed up with Joe the plumber. Big time.
    But palin gets an interview with a neutral party and can't answer simple questions.... but you say that she is "okay."

I don't get your point... if palin does that, then obama can't do any wrong in your eyes....
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  6.    #86  

Hate? The kind of hate that says that people on welfare should not be able to vote? The kind of hate that claims that if Obama is elected there will be a race war?

Savage, Hannity, and their viewers are all of the same ilk - they're un-American cowards, bigots and hypocrites.

Other than that I have nothing but nice things to say about them.

PS - I don't listen to Air America and the last I heard, neither does anybody else since it was basically a failure. But the right-wing neo-con hate mongering talking heads are all still thriving. Which goes to show you, the fervent whack-jobs that listen to Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly, Savage, etc. are far more fired up and hateful than are the laid-back hippies that listen to something like Air America.
    Bayre, you need to listen with an open mind to liberal talk radio, Air America - that will show you true hatred and totally destroy your gentle nature...

Rush? bitter hate attempts at mockery? Barye, did you ever listen to Air America? There really is no comparison. Have you ever listened to Liberwitz? Have you ever listened to Olberman? Have you ever listened to Matthews?...

I've actually never listened to Air America -- I'm a devouted NPR All Things Considered kind of monkey. I never listen to talk radio at all. Usually I'm someone who is not interested in anything other than facts -- which is why I seldom even read liberal opinion stuff (though I will sometimes read conservative opinion columns to learn what the darkside thinks).

I do watch Olberman regularly (but I've never completely forgiven or forgotten his horrific treatment of Hillary -- good memory makes for a bad disposition...)

I see Mathews occaisonally, though rarely. And I'm just not a fan of Rachel Maddow (though I should be -- and she generously just did the narration for free on a video I just worked on).

As to Joe not really a plumber -- watch the entire exchange.

I think Obama acted and spoke well to this guy -- I wish the networks had run the entire 2 minute clip -- it would make McShame's attempt to use "Joe" for his own purposes, backfire.
    Quote Originally Posted by moderateinny View Post
    Hate? The kind of hate that says that people on welfare should not be able to vote? The kind of hate that claims that if Obama is elected there will be a race war?

Savage, Hannity, and their viewers are all of the same ilk - they're un-American cowards, bigots and hypocrites.

PS - I don't listen to Air America and the last I heard, neither does anybody else since it was basically a failure. But the right-wing neo-con hate mongering talking heads are all still thriving. Which goes to show you, the fervent whack-jobs that listen to Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly, Savage, etc. are far more fired up and hateful than are the laid-back hippies that listen to something like Air America.
    This I expected from you. No surprise with the overly abundant amount of liberal venom spewing forth from your keyboard.

At least I can respect Barye's views. His answer to the question appeared honest, without the venom.

I see in another thread, that you said you would move back to the UK if your Candidate loses. Would it be possible for you to do that either way?

Last edited by treotraveler; 10/26/2008 at 01:32 PM.
  9.    #89  
    This I expected from you. No surprise with the overly abundant amount of liberal venom spewing forth from your keyboard.

At least I can respect Bayre's views. His answer to the question appeared honest, without the venom.

I see in another thread, that you said you would move back to the UK if your Candidate loses. Would it possible for you to do that either way?

Are you claiming that Savage has not said those things? You ought to know - you're clearly one of his minions. Nice job on that whole right-wing muppet thing you've got going on.

As to moving back to the UK - no. I'll stay here and fight for my country - as I've done before. Except this time it sounds like it will be in a "race war" -according to your fearless leader Savage -and I'm quite certain I know what side I'll be on and what side you'll be on.

BTW -you've gotten that whole trolling thing down nearly as well as Ben. Congrats!

Back to the question - what will you do if McCain loses? Or are you and your pal Ben too afraid to face the reality that braver and smarter people than you two will finally have taken their nation back? Mama always said that lies eventually come back to haunt you. Seems to me that the lies that the right-wing have been telling this country for years have finally caught up with them. Ba bye bad guys.
    Are you claiming that Savage has not said those things? You ought to know - you're clearly one of his minions. Nice job on that whole right-wing muppet thing you've got going on.

As to moving back to the UK - no. I'll stay here and fight for my country - as I've done before. Except this time it sounds like it will be in a "race war" -according to your fearless leader Savage -and I'm quite certain I know what side I'll be on and what side you'll be on.

BTW -you've gotten that whole trolling thing down nearly as well as Ben. Congrats!

Back to the question - what will you do if McCain loses? Or are you and your pal Ben too afraid to face the reality that braver and smarter people than you two will finally have taken their nation back? Mama always said that lies eventually come back to haunt you. Seems to me that the lies that the right-wing have been telling this country for years have finally caught up with them. Ba bye bad guys.
    YAWN.....You are predictable, your questions don't deserve answers. You do a great job at claiming people said things when nothing was said. You are generally worth just a minor amount of entertainment value. That's it. The last part of your reply did get me laughing a bit.

You do the liberalism is a mental disease thing pretty good. I'll bet yo mama disowned you a long time ago.......

11.    #91  
    YAWN.....You are predictable, your questions don't deserve answers.
    LOL. You never answer any questions, but rather what you consider to be a witty poke coming from your extreme vantage point. You never answer anything. You just keep trolling....just like Ben. Answer questions with more questions. And when all else fails, call someone a "liberal".....oooohhh...that'll learn there Mater.

You do a great job at claiming people said things when nothing was said.
    Really? Typically I post links to sites like factcheck.org, foxnews.com, politifact.com, etc. What have you done to back up your claims? Then again....scratch that...sheeple don't have substantiated claims so I'm clearly asking too much of you.

You are generally worth just a minor amount of entertainment value. That's it.
    Yet you keep responding to me, don't you? You lose.

The last part of your reply did get me laughing a bit.
    Ahh yes, the broken record defense mechanism that neo-cons use when they have no argument to make - accuse the other guy of being a "liberal".

You do the liberalism is a mental disease thing pretty good. I'll bet yo mama disowned you a long time ago.......

First of all, you can remove the beer-cheers emoticon when you respond to me - it'll never happen. Besides...you may want to save that 6-pack for your next Nascar race.

That said, I can guarantee I have forgotten more about conservativism than you'll ever know.

Later Mater.
    I'll bet yo mama disowned you a long time ago.......

LOL... you two are getting a bit too serious... guess the mod will be in later to warn everyone again. lol

Relax here for fun while you cool off:

http://www.palinaspresident.us/

(hint: don't click on the red phone!)
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  13.    #93  
    Quote Originally Posted by theog View Post
    LOL... you two are getting a bit too serious... guess the mod will be in later to warn everyone again. lol

Relax here for fun while you cool off:

http://www.palinaspresident.us/

(hint: don't click on the red phone!)
    Better yet - he's now on my ignore list along side the other "one".
    Better yet - he's now on my ignore list along side the other "one".
    Outstanding, now what do I need to say to get "him" to move back to the UK and pollute it?

Theog, which interview are you speaking of? If you mean the Katie interview, she is not and never has been a neutral party. She answers questions, the public likes her. Saturday Nigh Live went well for her and we know you were most unhappy about that.

But palin gets an interview with a neutral party and can't answer simple questions.... but you say that she is "okay."

I don't get your point... if palin does that, then obama can't do any wrong in your eyes....
    Who said people on welfare should not be able to vote? As for the race riot thing, that is not coming from the right, it is coming from strictly the left and you are more than aware of that. When it comes to bringing up race, it is Obama himself or his group. People like me have no interest in race, just the positions.

You really are calling names today. Most stressed you are. You are calling anyone who does not agree with you names - un-American cowards, bigots and hypocrites. Wow. I have not heard those words from anyone in such volume other than those of the left.

If right-wing talk radio is thriving, it must mean that most of America shares its views. The interesting thing is though, liberals listen to it also, and they listen in droves. Maybe you ought to, as the only ones who loose their cool are those from the left when they get frustrated with a question they are unable or unwilling to answer.

Yes, Moderateinny is full of stress this evening. Please note how he and Theog have been throwing the name calling around. Such actions make it plain to everyone that there is no course of discussion with them on anything that they disagree with.

Bayre, the press did not run the entire exchange; however, it was aired in completion on many radio outlets.

Quote Originally Posted by BARYE View Post
    I've actually never listened to Air America -- I'm a devouted NPR All Things Considered kind of monkey. I never listen to talk radio at all. Usually I'm someone who is not interested in anything other than facts -- which is why I seldom even read liberal opinion stuff (though I will sometimes read conservative opinion columns to learn what the darkside thinks).

I do watch Olberman regularly (but I've never completely forgiven or forgotten his horrific treatment of Hillary -- good memory makes for a bad disposition...)

I see Mathews occaisonally, though rarely. And I'm just not a fan of Rachel Maddow (though I should be -- and she generously just did the narration for free on a video I just worked on).

As to Joe not really a plumber -- watch the entire exchange.

I think Obama acted and spoke well to this guy -- I wish the networks had run the entire 2 minute clip -- it would make McShame's attempt to use "Joe" for his own purposes, backfire.
    Theog, which interview are you speaking of? If you mean the Katie interview, she is not and never has been a neutral party. She answers questions, the public likes her. Saturday Nigh Live went well for her and we know you were most unhappy about that.
    Funny, you knew the interview.

I've not watched SNL since I was maybe 8, 9 or 10.... sorry. I heard the ratings were great... much too bad that did not carry over to a bounce of any type.

Now the McCain camp is calling palin a rogue... how do you explain that? She can't follow orders from her Maverick. Oh, wait, she is a maverick as well... wth did mccain expect. Can't wait to see palin and mccain throwing each other under the bus.
  20.    #100  
    Now the McCain camp is calling palin a rogue... how do you explain that? She can't follow orders from her Maverick. Oh, wait, she is a maverick as well... wth did mccain expect. Can't wait to see palin and mccain throwing each other under the bus.
    But I thought they were soul mates?
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast