Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE View Post
    No -- we need to give Ben enough time to do the research needed to come back to us with his answer.

I'm sure Ben is even now thoroughly Googling the infinite news sources that Sarah Palin consults.

He will come back soon I'm certain with the detailed information that we're all seeking...
    How about the one that took the second most number of days vacation? Can I answer that one, please?

(oh...okay...lets let Ben do some "research")
  2.    #182  
    Quote Originally Posted by moderateinny View Post
    How about the one that took the second most number of days vacation? Can I answer that one, please?

(oh...okay...lets let Ben do some "research")
    Alright Mr. Moderateinny -- please tell the class: Which is the President with the second most days on vacation ???

And for extra credit -- the President who beat this one out of the Gold medal for Greatest Vacationer, also beat him out of the medal for worst economics since the depression -- when did that earlier event occur ??
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Alright Mr. Moderateinny -- please tell the class: Which is the President with the second most days on vacation ???

And for extra credit -- the President who beat this one out of the Gold medal for Greatest Vacationer, also beat him out of the medal for worst economics since the depression -- when did that earlier event occur ??
    Do the letters R and B mean anything? C'mon Ben...you can do it.
    Feel free and then take a look at these links:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1220...googlenews_wsj

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1221...googlenews_wsj

and again tell us that Barney is not a crook. Really tell us.
    Who was on vacation or who was trying to get it - you just gotta throw Bill Clinton in to this mix you are attempting to stir.
    And where was Nancy when the energy crisis was at the top of everyone's list? She sure was not in Washington, D.C., doing her job. She was probably working on some deal to get someone to finance her husband.

Quote Originally Posted by moderateinny View Post
    Ooh ooh ohh...I know I know...can I answer?
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    And where was Nancy when the energy crisis was at the top of everyone's list? She sure was not in Washington, D.C., doing her job. She was probably working on some deal to get someone to finance her husband.
    Poor Ben...still can't answer a single question without invoking the names Clinton, Pelosi, Franks, Biden or Obama.

Way to step up to the plate there champ. The answer to the question of the two President's that took more vacation than another other President in our history is well known...even by you. Why do you keep sweeping this under the rug Ben? Why can't you owe up to this? What are you hiding?
    Feel free and then take a look at these links:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1220...googlenews_wsj

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1221...googlenews_wsj

and again tell us that Barney is not a crook. Really tell us.
    What is your point with this nonsense? So your take on the economy is that Barney Franks was the puppet master that caused it all? I can see why you're voting for a candidate that is so out of touch.

Back to the question though Ben since you keep dodging it - which two Presidents took more vacation than any other Presidents in history?
    Bush and Regan, though I am sure that you are most aware that they still follow a rigid routine that does include briefings and meetings. If the possibility is there to conduct business in a more informal setting, then why not? When they take a vacation, they work their regular work, but in a different environment. When you take a vacation, do you still work at your regular job?
  10.    #190  
    Bush and Regan, though I am sure that you are most aware that they still follow a rigid routine that does include briefings and meetings. If the possibility is there to conduct business in a more informal setting, then why not? When they take a vacation, they work their regular work, but in a different environment. When you take a vacation, do you still work at your regular job?
    you're right Ben -- we're being unfair -- on the basis of performance there is no discernible difference from their work when on vacation or not.

(btw -- you still have not clarified your earlier statement about the FBI woman, and the FM group etc.)
    You know exactly who I was referring to.
  12.    #192  
    You know exactly who I was referring to.

not joking -- I don't
    I have a stake in a few different companies that keeps me on the road a lot. I really do not recall the last time I had a vacation - seriously.
    Then you are in the same position as the president - you take time off. regardless of the amount of time, but still have the responsibility of a job to do.
    Then you are in the same position as the president - you take time off. regardless of the amount of time, but still have the responsibility of a job to do.
    I am quite certain I have not taken over 450 days of vacation over the last 8 years. And I'm reasonably certain "my job" as you call it, is less important than being the leader of the free world.

But if you can sleep at night knowing your President "phoned it in" the last 8 years by turning in at 10PM each night and taking more than ONE FULL YEAR of his Presidency off for vacation - well then you're even less a fiscal conservative than I thought.

Bottom line - we pay the President to work. Not take almost two times the amount of vacation that our military personnel get annually.
    Oh, gosh, she was in the Reno group. It is a boring story.

not joking -- I don't
  17.    #197  
    Oh, gosh, she was in the Reno group. It is a boring story.
    who is "she" -- and what is this something that was the FM, but that has now become the Reno Group ??
    The person I was referring to came from the Clinton administration and is responsible for the "wall" that was erected between the CIA and FBI that prevented the 2 agencies from sharing information. The agency: FBI headed by Louis Freeh. She left the administration and went to Fannie Mac where she was forced out due to a financial scandal, but before leaving, she pocketed $96 million dollars. After leaving that post, she went to work for the Obama campaign and is there as an adviser.

It is amazing, the link I have in my notes was valid and when checked today it has been cleared out.

Politics.
    It is amazing, the link I have in my notes was valid and when checked today it has been cleared out.

Politics.
    Amazing indeed. Or a complete fabrication.

And what does this have to do with the two laziest Presidents in history?
    Not a dang thing, though it is not a fabrication. We all aware of links disappearing when the pressure gets high. As for the laziest Presidents in history, Where do you place Billy in this? At least Regan instilled pride in the country, brought down the Soviet Union and gave us a set of memoirs that he actually wrote himself.
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast