1.    #1  
    This is just laughable. Here's another democrat who writes the taxcodes dictating what you and I have to pay, yet evades the very law he puts into effect.

Do as I say, not as I do. Amazing.
    Old news! You are aware they have hit Palin on her per diem and not a word said about Biden's and his is much, much larger. I rad something that Rengel owes in a couple of states.
  3.    #3  
    And these examples of democrat thieves should have us believe that the left makes up a much better, more worthy party than republicans?

Let's not kid anyone here. They're just a different band of thieves, seriously. They are no better than those they rail against on the right which is what I always find so hilarious in these forums.

Its just absurd.
    Exactly - bad on both sides, but the left rarely acknowledges it on their side - perfection in their own eyes. At no time have I ever said it does not live on the right.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Exactly - bad on both sides, but the left rarely acknowledges it on their side - perfection in their own eyes. At no time have I ever said it does not live on the right.
    You're right. They rarely do acknowledge it. If they even come close however its usually in an attempt to try and trivialize it compared to the wrongdoings of republicans. Its always, " yeah, but...." and you know the rest.

Really pretty sad.
    Yes and he is still running regardless of his legal status. Do you think a conservative would be let off the hook?
    Why don't you take it to PM?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Why, what makes this any different than the other 2 or 3 threads?
    Math.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Math.

Math. Do your own. I might also suggest you take a course on ethics as well, so you can better understand why what Rengel did was wrong.

This deserves to be pointed out just as the errors of the bush administration do. Why is it so offensive to you? Apparently you don't like hearing truths about your party here do you?

Oh pardon me. Let's not let something like FACTS get in the way of your love affair with the dems, right? Its a conflict of interest with YOUR agenda, isn't it? So you don't want to hear it.

This is so typical. Everything about the republican admin. is game, but you folks don't want to confront the glaring deceit, scandals and corruption in the democratic party.

Transparent and disingenious.
    Quote Originally Posted by logmein View Post
    Math. Do your own.
    I did. The other threads seem to have multiple persons interested in joining the conversations. Other than my metapost, the only people that seem interested in this Rangel thread are you and Ben.
    I might also suggest you take a course on ethics as well, so you can better understand why what Rengel did was wrong.
    I might suggest that you have no clue about many things including what I know about ethics, or what my opinions are on Charlie Rangel or much else.
    This deserves to be pointed out just as the errors of the bush administration do.
    OK.
    Why is it so offensive to you?
    It has nothing to do with offense.
    Apparently you don't like hearing truths about your party here do you?
    Non sequitur. You apparently don't pay close enough attention to which party I belong to.
    Oh pardon me. Let's not let something like FACTS get in the way of your love affair with the dems, right? Its a conflict of interest with YOUR agenda, isn't it? So you don't want to hear it.
    Non sequitur redux.
    This is so typical. Everything about the republican admin. is game, but you folks don't want to confront the glaring deceit, scandals and corruption in the democratic party.
    You really aren't paying attention, are you?
    Transparent and disingenious.
    Yes.
    Wow, someone really stepped on you! What are your thoughts on Charlie?