1.    #1  
    i would like to know what software you use on you organizer for veterinary practice if your a veterinarian (vet tech, sergeon, etc).

thanks,
    robert
    "Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs."
    "The sum of the intelligence on the planet is constant, but the population is increasing"
    "I am not a vegetarian because i love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.-- A. Whitney Brown"
    A company I work for has developed palm software for livestock farmers:

http://www.herd-pro.com

While it is designed for the farmer, it can be used by anyone that has a palm. The user can sync any amount of data to individual handhelds. For instance, the vet may get the herd-check list and a medical history of each animal on that list. The nutritionist may get a different group of animals to look at during the day and the herd-manager would most likely have all of the data on hand.

Are you small or large animal? I remember seeing some Palm software for small animal practices that basically allowed you to take notes on individual patients.
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
  3.    #3  
    i plan on becoming a small animal vet(dogs, cats, guinea-pigs, hamsters, turtles,fish, chinchillas, mice, rats, snakes, reptiles, etc.)
    "Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs."
    "The sum of the intelligence on the planet is constant, but the population is increasing"
    "I am not a vegetarian because i love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.-- A. Whitney Brown"