1.    #1  
    Anyone interested in this? I'm looking forward to getting my *** handed to me again this season!

Timmay

addendum by Dieter

Sorry for barging into your post, Timmay, but wanted to get this in the first:

Started!

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....rtphoneexperts

To join the league, click here:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo...._league_select

...sign into Yahoo, and then enter this information:

League ID: 312953
    Password: smartphone

The league will have an AUTOMATIC DRAFT -- we just need to set a date for that -- I'm thinking August 20th is a good date.

We're also opening it up to the entire spe network -- WMExperts, CrackBerry, the iPhone Blog, and TreoCentral. The league is capped 20, so it's first-come, first serve. If we have more than 20 that want to play, we'll make another SPE add-on league.

The winner of the league will get a $100-off coupon to any SPE-network store. (If there are two leagues, we'll see which of the two champions have a better overall record).

Let's do this thang!
    Last edited by Dieter Bohn; 08/05/2008 at 11:57 AM.
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    I'm in!
    genius! setting up now...
    Started!

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....rtphoneexperts

To join the league, click here:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo...._league_select

...sign into Yahoo, and then enter this information:

League ID: 312953
    Password: smartphone

The league will have an AUTOMATIC DRAFT -- we just need to set a date for that -- I'm thinking August 20th is a good date.

We're also opening it up to the entire spe network -- WMExperts, CrackBerry, the iPhone Blog, and TreoCentral. The league is capped 20, so it's first-come, first serve. If we have more than 20 that want to play, we'll make another SPE add-on league.

The winner of the league will get a $100-off coupon to any SPE-network store. (If there are two leagues, we'll see which of the two champions have a better overall record).

Let's do this thang!
  5.    #5  
    sweet! I hope to actually manage my team this year instead of forgetting about it 2 weeks into the season :P

---

I know it's not the smartest move, but there's no way i'm chancing Peyton Manning being on my team... excluded!
    Last edited by bigredgpk; 08/06/2008 at 11:34 AM.
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I'm back to defend my title... Thanks for the gift certificate from last year , and thanks for the new and improved prize for this year!
    Omnigo 100 -> Palm III -> Cassiopeia -> Visor -> Jornada -> Palm m100 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Moto Q -> Treo 650 - > BB Curve
    Draft set for Aug 21st. Cool?
    What does SPE stand for? Does the coupon also count as $100 credit to a "spe store"? Would I be able to buy stuff with it?

BTW I signed up and you guys are going down :P. I'm in 3 fantasy football leagues this year . One is just a good competitive one, then I'm in this one, and then I'm also in one with only my friends!
    booooo
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I'm in the top half, but it's not looking good for a playoff spot. It didn't help that autodraft stuck me with Tom Brady as my #1
    Omnigo 100 -> Palm III -> Cassiopeia -> Visor -> Jornada -> Palm m100 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Moto Q -> Treo 650 - > BB Curve
    yeea, next time no auto-draft please.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by omnigo View Post
    I'm in the top half, but it's not looking good for a playoff spot. It didn't help that autodraft stuck me with Tom Brady as my #1
    I had vince young... dropped him like a bad habit. Go Pennington!
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
  13.    #13  
    And the winner of this year's title is: cjegan006. Owner of the PlayMakers.

I got 6th this year, hopefully next year I'll be in the playoffs (like the Pats will)!

Tim
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Belated congratulations to cjegan006 - as the '07 winner, I'm happy to pass the torch.