1.    #1  
    I have two requests....

1) Looking for a plan that would allow me to have two cell phones on the same bill (sharing one plan). I need unlimited calling between these two phones and total cost needs to be $40 or less per month. I don't really care about signing a 2 year (or shorter) contract. Cost of the phones is not a big deal. What do you recommend. (This is for my uncle in the Dayton, OH area)

2) Looking for a plan that has no long distance charges and no roaming charges. Trying to find the best plan for $35/month or less. This is for a recent college graduate who is wandering the country looking for a job, so there isn't really a home region to consider when picking the plan.

Thanks!
    - John
  2.    #2  
    anybody?
    - John
    Cingulair is the only company I know that allows you to have unlimited/unmetered calling between its users. The deal was that if you signed up with them for a year--during your contract tenure you would be unlimited on yours calls to other Cingulair customers (good idea for kids in high school). I looked at their website and don't see it mentioned anywhere--they might have discontinued it.
    -Vincent
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the info! I'll look into Cingular. Does anyone know anything about SpringPCS add-a-phone?
    - John
    Originally posted by pee-dee-eh
    Thanks for the info! I'll look into Cingular. Does anyone know anything about SpringPCS add-a-phone?
    Friends don't let friends do Sprint PCS.

yeah, i wrote that ...