Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    Hey everyone. So many people ask me what I actually do for a living, I am a web designer and graphic artist.

http://www.UberWebsites.com

that is my current business website, and I wanted to post here because if anyone needs a website built i will not only provide the FREE one year web hosting service, but will discount $50.

thanks everyone!
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    Am I missing an r or is IE screwing-up? And the grammEr? Its too confusing.
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex View Post
    Oh I stripped Internet Explorer support from my main website, i might create a redirect to a less stylish version. IE doesn't support native CSS files like the rest of the world, and I wasn't able to build that design to be IE compatible with whatever they use these days for alignment, it caused its own CSS issues.

haha
    Aaron M. Fisher

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    "A website is more than your place on the net, it's a reflection of yourself"

First impressions count... 97% (or some humongous percentage) or more use IE... So IE is quiet important in the scheme of things.
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi.../Browgraph.png

Internet Explorer (61.43%)
    Mozilla Firefox (29.02%)
    Safari (2.02%)
    Opera (1.13%)
    Other (6.4%)

my personal site, this is rev2, is the only site i created that isn't "IE usable" I am working on a technique to allow IE to see CSS and align properly however, would save a lot of stress work.
    Aaron M. Fisher

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=GreenHex;1467693]"A website is more than your place on the net, it's a reflection of yourself"

oh, and that should have been fixed a few days ago... weird, ill check the files.
    Aaron M. Fisher

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Interestingly enough, IE7 showed the page exactly the same as Firefox 3 right down to missing the second E on free.

firefox being so large of a user pool for uploading stuff to wiki doesn't surprise me. Wiki writers tend to be a little more tech savy. It would be more interesting to see what general user browser stats look like. I would expect IE to be well over 80%.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex
    "A website is more than your place on the net, it's a reflection of yourself"

First impressions count... 97% (or some humongous percentage) or more use IE... So IE is quiet important in the scheme of things.
    quiet - not very loud
    quite - to a degree; to the greatest extent

I love it when people rag on others for spelling or grammar errors yet have them in their own post. Just shows that we are all human
    Vinnie
    Quote Originally Posted by john_v View Post
    quiet - not very loud
    quite - to a degree; to the greatest extent

I love it when people rag on others for spelling or grammar errors yet have them in their own post. Just shows that we are all human

HOWEVER... I do suppose there is a huge difference between posting in a forum and a website frontpage meant to advertise itself...

Also, it would be quiet unwise to ONLY permit the "perfect" among us to correct errors made by others and to teach... or even expect such a thing.

- mvk
    uber****ty

HOWEVER... I do suppose there is a huge difference between posting in a forum and a website frontpage meant to advertise itself...

Also, it would be quiet unwise to ONLY permit the "perfect" among us to correct errors made by others and to teach... or even expect such a thing.

- mvk
    Well said
    Vinnie
    Quote Originally Posted by dport View Post
    uber****ty

Just to think his sig states he is the "Editor in Chief of EveryPALM.net." How ironic... how comical... how disastrous.

Glad I came to OT tonight.
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001