Page 62 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1252575859606162636465666772 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1473
    [before i look at it] Is that a good thing that you thought of me when seeing it?

[screams in terror after looking at it]

you aren't trying to give me nightmares are you? Think of how many infractions i have.. i could be booked for eternity! (heh.. booked.. lol)...

that's an odd comic i must say!
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Originally posted by EricG
    Hey miradu, this cartoon is for you, I saw it and instantly thought of you!

http://www.kipster.org/scrubs/strip_images/20020316.jpg
    heh. she threw the book at 'em.

*ducks out before K. realises she's not after me anymore*
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Originally posted by Yorick
    *ducks out before K. realises she's not after me anymore*
    Spelling Police!!!

*taps K.C. on the shoulder and suggests that she toss another snowball at Yorick*
    "When I am Empress...Heads will roll!"
    Queen of Parts
    Originally posted by fixitgal
    Spelling Police!!!
    "realise" is a widely-accepted alternate spelling.
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.

More specifically, it is commonly spelled that way in the UK and their former territories . Go check out the Guardian or one of the London newspapers.
    **hurls snowball (now getting kinda slushy) at yorick**

**hurls one at NeilMcD for taking up for yorick**
    YEAH! SNOW IN MN! Not enough yet to make a real snowball, but i think there is enough for a virtual one.

WHACK! to KCannon. SMACK! to Fixitgal , and a CRACK when it hit yorick. help me here.. im running out of ACK works.... So Mark you get an ACK!

Whatch ya gonna do now?
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Originally posted by BobbyMike
    Republicans like her?
    No, they victimized her.

..okay, the real reason is that "When in doubt, blame Republicans."
    If you are in the UK...

Originally posted by NeilMcD
    More specifically, it is commonly spelled that way in the UK and their former territories . Go check out the Guardian or one of the London newspapers.
    But he's not in the UK. He just got lucky that it was a British word/spelling.

K.C., fire at will!
    Queen of Parts
    Originally posted by NeilMcD

I know. I use it all the time, among other s/z substitutions. They look better.

Originally posted by fixitgal
    But he's not in the UK. He just got lucky that it was a British word/spelling.
    bah to you! bah I say!
    I'm using correct English, not American corruptions!
    Originally posted by miradu
    YEAH! SNOW IN MN! Not enough yet to make a real snowball, but i think there is enough for a virtual one.

WHACK! to KCannon. SMACK! to Fixitgal , and a CRACK when it hit yorick. help me here.. im running out of ACK works.... So Mark you get an ACK!

Whatch ya gonna do now?
    *dumps truckload of snow on miradu*

sorry it took so long to get there! The roads weren't clear!
    help me here.. im running out of ACK works.... So Mark you get an ACK!
    As the slush runs down the side of my face to my neck, just remember one thing, you little brat... I don't get mad , I get even!

Didn't your parents teach you to respect your elders? No mercy, I tell ya... none!
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    MarkEagle, let's go get that little whippersnapper...
    Queen of Parts
    Thread....won't.....die.......
    Nope.. mean come on... the peopel who post in this thread have like 5% of all the posts on tc/vc total... According to hte nubmers posted in off-topic.

How do you think we got so many posts?
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Nope.. mean come on... the peopel who post in this thread have like 5% of all the posts on tc/vc total... According to hte nubmers posted in off-topic.

By....

........posting too many.........

......short messages.
  19.    #1239  
    Originally stated by KRamsauer over the span of three posts
    By posting too many short messages
    Nope, by being too opinionated. Especially that Toby.

Speaking of the devil...?
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
  20.    #1240  
    Originally posted by ****-richardson

Nope, by being too opinionated...
    Oh, and flame wars. It's been a while since I've seen a thread blow up over the span of a day. Roughly since bkbk and bblue left, it seems.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.