Page 59 of 74 FirstFirst ... 949545556575859606162636469 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1473
    Originally posted by K. Cannon
    Please see above..if you get hit by a snowball, it was not I!
    Chicken!!
    "When I am Empress...Heads will roll!"
    Queen of Parts
    dude here's a random (scary thought)... one of the new songs i have for choir has the word miradu in it pronounced exactly the way i normally say it. (long I, short a long u)... I was freaked because it was a solo that i had to do...

It is so weird to here 40 peoepl all at the same time say "miradu"

whatever.. is that inane enough? I don't know if i've hit hte level of insantiy that fixitigal has Maybe i need to spend ANOTHER 15 hour day with siwmming and school, and than do another 5 hours of homework before getting my 3 hours of sleep...

Good night all you
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Originally posted by miradu
    peoepl... hte... insantiy... fixitigal... siwmming...
    That's it! I give up! I'm turning in my Spelling Police badge right now.

I say we all pelt Mikey with snowballs (or whatever we can find) until he gets his spelling right...
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Maybe i need to spend ANOTHER 15 hour day with siwmming and school, and than do another 5 hours of homework before getting my 3 hours of sleep...
    depends. are you taking math? and if so how're'ya doing?
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Originally posted by MarkEagle
    I say we all pelt Mikey with snowballs (or whatever we can find) until he gets his spelling right...
    Best I could come up with was mudballs. The guacomole never did firm up right...

California only has two seasons; Green and Brown. Rain brings the Green season (which is now...) and Sun brings the Brown season.

I have lots of nice, relaxing California mud right now... Hey, up in Calistoga you pay good money to take a mudbath... (seriously!)
    Queen of Parts
    Originally posted by fixitgal

You're too young to remember...

Zoom was a show for kids back in the early 70's (or around then...) Lots of singing, dancing, clowning around, but with an educational purpose. It was so cool...
    Zoom!

I guess it still is....
    But you're referring to:

Old Better Zoom

We're gonna Zoom
    We're gonna Zoom
    We're gonna zomma zooma zooma Zoom
    (repeat ad nauseum)

Dell? Apple my good friend. lets not dicuss that topic however

Too late! Show me where you can find a decent Apple anything (look at what a Newton, of all things, is selling for: eBay listing for Newton 2100 ) that you can get anywhere close to those specs for that amount of money. Apples are nice, but they're overpriced. I design things for a living and I appreciate nicely designed things, but I have to feed my kids (they just won't stop eating!)!
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
    Yorick: Of course im taking math - what kind of techie would i be without it? I'm in Calculus as a sophomore with an A

(not to complain to much ) but i did actually end up having another 15 hour swimming day today - just swimming. However my times in 50 free and 100 free both dropped 6% - and we had fun aftwerwords playing in KMart that will be closing soon.... for some reason they didn't like us riding the bikes through the store

no mudballs! mud-wreslting however, i'll take an appropriatly aged female against (are there any teenage girls on this board?)

**** spelling.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    sweeeet! I found a way to get around the filtering of swear words! muahhahah /me a bad boy (and it is something that everyone can do)
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Now go wash your mouth out with soap!
    Queen of Parts

**** spelling.
    Oh my.....
    "One of the most important things you learn from the internet is that there is no ‘them’ out there. It’s just an awful lot of ‘us’." -- Douglas Adams
    **** spelling.
    MIKEY!!!

You, of all people, should know better!!! Do we need to sit down and have a heart-to-heart? I hope not...
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    you got rid of it mark! meaanie..-and for once i was actually bad...

macs are great because of OSX.- therefore an emac is a great deal! (though slighty ugly)

either way i just cant stand win anymore.
  13.    #1173  
    I'll be taking my thread back, thank you.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    d-r, you're back! See how things degenerate while you're gone...
    Queen of Parts
    Originally posted by ****-richardson
    I'll be taking my thread back, thank you.
    Okay, fine...but the part about ZOOM was cool...(thanks bobby-mike for the links)
  16.    #1176  
    Originally posted by fixitgal
    d-r, you're back! See how things degenerate while you're gone...
    I suppose that depends on one's point of view...
    Originally posted by Kelley
    Okay, fine...but the part about ZOOM was cool...(thanks bobby-mike for the links)
    You can keep the ZOOM and the snow.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    macs are great because of OSX.- therefore an emac is a great deal! (though slighty ugly)
    but the e-Mac has a 75% display failure rate.
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
  18. cml
    **** spelling.
    right - who needs proper English ! i wish mozilla would get spell-check...
    Originally posted by Yorick
    but the e-Mac has a 75% display failure rate.
    ?! 3 out of 4 eMac monitors fail? that's outstanding, considering computers in schools get thoroughly beaten up...
    Originally posted by cml

?! 3 out of 4 eMac monitors fail? that's outstanding, considering computers in schools get thoroughly beaten up...
    considering the eMac is an evolution of the original iMac, and an all-in-one computer, it stinks on toast. The display shouldn't fail at this rate, for any company's product.
    Riding bikes through Kmart and swearing online Mikey? No wonder you like Apple, you're a rebel! What's next a tattoo, Body piercing? Wearing a kilt to school? Wait you're from the midwest right? You can probably get away with just wearing a Hello Kitty wristwatch!

Hey Joshua, nice to read your words again. I was wondering as I opened this thread this AM where and how you were.

Josh, possession is 9/10ths of the law. You can't just expect us to give you this thread back, you're going to have to take it back over with some of your most excellent rants.

Strangely enough, even though I'm a squatter, I look forward to it!
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."