Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 848535455565758596061626368 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1473
    <crosses fingers and looks skyward for nasty snow clouds to orm>
    Originally posted by K. Cannon
    <...to orm>
    Are ya sure ya wanna lob one of them snowballs at Mikey?
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    That's two snowballs ordered up. one for yorick; one for michael...do you want overnight delivery, 2 business day or standard
    can I get fries with that?
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Originally posted by BobbyMike
    Yorick- 72 inches?!?! I would laugh, but it's still in my yard as I write. I was very sick for two days and couldn't shovel. Now my driverway's is four inches higher in elavation until Spring! Grrrr.
    ah, c'mon. It's cumulative. some of it has melted ... right? *goes out to look* uh, right?

Originally posted by BobbyMike
    Hey Yorick, could you give me the Comic Museum info again. I went back in my files and couldn't find it. I must have deleted by accident! I was thinking about taking a trip with my older boys up there in the Spring, now that they're really into comix. Thanks!
    I'll scribble up a private message, probably tomorrow. I have to look/see if the curator has told me when opening day is.
    Better go this year. They're losing their lease at the end of the season (sept), tho one of the local municipalities might buy the collection and relocate it.
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Originally posted by fixitgal

Right upside the head would be fine... Doesn't matter how long it takes! <evil grin>
    *whimper*
    Dell? Apple my good friend. lets not dicuss that topic however

I have all my winter gear on, so even if you hit me - it won't matter! MUAHHA... but you all have to agree not to use iceballs - that is just plain mean!
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Originally posted by miradu
    I have all my winter gear on, so even if you hit me - it won't matter! MUAHHA...
    like water off a Ducker's back?
    Originally posted by Yorick

ah, c'mon. It's cumulative. some of it has melted ... right? *goes out to look* uh, right?

I'll scribble up a private message, probably tomorrow. I have to look/see if the curator has told me when opening day is.
    Better go this year. They're losing their lease at the end of the season (sept), tho one of the local municipalities might buy the collection and relocate it.
    Cumulative? How about accumulative!

I can't complain to much, my stusio has a nice little kerosene heater and we got a free load of dried oak scraps for the woodstove in the house.

Thanks for the info!
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
    Originally posted by MarkEagle
    Are ya sure ya wanna lob one of them snowballs at Mikey?
    what?!? you've never waited for snow clouds to orm? Man, you haven't lived.

Reminded of old Electric Company bit that showed sillouhettes (yeah, spell THAT MarkEagle) of two people's profiles
    "Fuh"
    "Orm"
    "Form"
    KC, you got busted by the Spelling Police. Just pay the ticket...

Besides, I need you out there to start packing those snowballs!
    "When I am Empress...Heads will roll!"
    Queen of Parts

*whimper*
    Yeah, you'd better hide!
    Queen of Parts
    KC, you got busted by the Spelling Police. Just pay the ticket...

Besides, I need you out there to start packing those snowballs!
    Problem is Officer Mark"EagleEyes"Eagle has written me up a couple of times beore. (Get it "before")

you're right, he'll never fall for that. Crap, how much is the fine???
    you're right, he'll never fall for that. Crap, how much is the fine???
    You could always pelt him with a snowball... (then RUN!)
    Queen of Parts
    how much is the fine???
    I'll let it slide this time and just give you a warning. If, however, I get this sudden cold, wet sensation on the side of my face... just remember, I don't get mad, I get even!
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650

what?!? you've never waited for snow clouds to orm? Man, you haven't lived.

Reminded of old Electric Company bit that showed sillouhettes (yeah, spell THAT MarkEagle) of two people's profiles
    "Fuh"
    "Orm"
    "Form"
    silhouette ... silly. (I'll assume it's a mere transposition as your fingers fly over the keyboard. )
    one of those two people was, believe it or not, usually Morgan Freeman.

Yeah, you'd better hide!
    I'm not hiding. I'm cowering. Moo.
    I'm up to my nostrils in this stuff. I ain't 'fraid of no ghost. err, snow.
    You could always pelt him with a snowball... (then RUN!)
    Er...um...never mind. Did I say it was gonna snow here? Um, I must've spent too much time waiting on the clouds to orm...

From MarkEagle
    I'll let it slide this time and just give you a warning. If, however, I get this sudden cold, wet sensation on the side of my face... just remember, I don't get mad, I get even!
    Please see above..if you get hit by a snowball, it was not I!

And Yorick said:
    one of those two people was, believe it or not, usually Morgan Freeman
    Yep. I remember he was on there. And Zoom came on right after Electric Company, usually.
    "Zoom" ? Vas ist das Zoom?
    Please see above..if you get hit by a snowball, it was not I!
    Not that I don't trust you or anything, but I'm gonna still keep my eye on you...

BTW, are we gonna be rootin' for Jr. this year?
    MarkEagle
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    "Zoom" ? Vas ist das Zoom?
    You're too young to remember...

Zoom was a show for kids back in the early 70's (or around then...) Lots of singing, dancing, clowning around, but with an educational purpose. It was so cool...
    Queen of Parts
    Originally posted by MarkEagle
    Not that I don't trust you or anything, but I'm gonna still keep my eye on you...
    Don't look at me! We don't get snow here in the lowlands of California...

*sneaks off to plot how to find a snow substitute...*
    Queen of Parts