Page 38 of 74 FirstFirst ... 28333435363738394041424348 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by Drakion
    football was a blast, the people were total @#$%heads. my coach was a prude, and i still hate him to this day. i didnt get the quarterbacking position i wanted, because the kid that did was the son of the local liquor store owner. big shot in town. what was left was kissing **** when the wind got knocked out of him and i had to fill in. i tried giving my all, and it was never scene by anybody. the whole time the coach had me whipped by a leather strap, literally. i did everything he said, and why
    and so, the "qb" kid IM's me saying...
    Busa122: u ever think u lost the qb posytion cuz u suck balls
    Muska 2k: no...i just didnt want to brown nose coach like a wuss would
    Busa122: dude u think ur tough stuff writin that oin ur profile
    Busa122: yea except u ewere his female dog
    Muska 2k: dood i will mess you up so bad
    Busa122: yea right ur a little ***** who had no friends so don't try and tale it out on other ppl
    Muska 2k: atleast i know how to spell
    Busa122: oh good comeback
    Muska 2k: yeah...i know...i dont like sounding like a moron
    Busa122: whats ur problem kid why u write all that stuff
    Muska 2k: write what freaken stuff?
    Busa122: on ur profile
    Muska 2k: whatever i didnt say stuff to you...your the one iming me and starting with me
    Busa122: well why is that stuff on ur profile
    Muska 2k: cause im upset
    Busa122: about what
    Muska 2k: i dont have anything against you...really
    Muska 2k: you did **** me off alot during football, but im not upset about that at all
    Muska 2k: i just hate a whole load of stuff right now
    Busa122: well listen u don't say stuff u can't back up
    Muska 2k: how can i not back it up?
    Busa122: im sorry bout the stuff u have goin on but leave everyone who not involved out ofd it
    Muska 2k: who am i bothering?
    Muska 2k: nobody...nobody has to read it
    Busa122: by writing all that stuff kid u make urself less likeable
    Muska 2k: you never liked me in the first place
    Muska 2k: dont think you ever will
    Busa122: i ahve no problem with u i just don't think u should write that stuff
    Muska 2k: you want me to "edit" it for you?
    Busa122: whatever kid just i got nothing against u so u shouldnt have anything against me
    Muska 2k: fine
    Busa122: just wnderin what did i do to u during football that pissed u off
    Muska 2k: i dont remember technical stuff
    Muska 2k: but after one time...you was saposed to bring something in
    Muska 2k: and you made me do it
    Muska 2k: and told me some pissy reason why
    Muska 2k: and when we went to the varsity games you made fun of me...or said some rude stuff
    Muska 2k: something....
    Busa122: dude im sorry bout that stuff i was probably in a bad mood or somethoing most of the time i was kidding around
    Muska 2k: and you always acted like you were better then everybody man and thats not how it should be
    Muska 2k: yeah some people are strange...some people look weird, some talk weird
    Muska 2k: we all got faults right?
    Busa122: yea kid im sorry for that stuff thats when u gotta tell me to shut my mouth and tell me what im doin to **** u off
    Muska 2k: i never wanted to start anything with you in the first place aight?
    Busa122: yea dude i understand
    Busa122: altho i do agree wilson was a female dog ***(our coach)
    Muska 2k: yeah
    Busa122: whaever kid we cool
    Muska 2k: fine were cool....ill take that stuff done for you
    Busa122: alright cool
    Muska 2k: there we go man
    Busa122: so hows things
    Muska 2k: ehh
    Muska 2k: i got basketball to look forward to on saturday thats about it though
    Muska 2k: what about you
    Busa122: umm ok i guess
    Muska 2k: broke up with mo?
    Muska 2k: a while ago right...
    Busa122: yea
    Muska 2k: damn
    Busa122: yea u got a girl
    Muska 2k: naw
    Muska 2k: too much trouble
    Muska 2k: gotta buy them stuff....
    Busa122: lol yea
    Muska 2k: you playin ball next season?
    Busa122: yea
    Muska 2k: nice
    Busa122: u
    Busa122: cool
    Muska 2k: yeah so
    Muska 2k: what you been up to
    Busa122: bball thats about it u
    Muska 2k: lifting like crazy
    Busa122: cool cool
    Muska 2k: power lifting acutally....none of this gay "freshman football weight program"
    Muska 2k: i play basketball in boston with a friend of mine on a team
    Muska 2k: its the east boston youth basketball league...and i love it
    Busa122: thats sounds cool
    Busa122: sre the kids good
    Muska 2k: yeah theres all inner city kids
    Muska 2k: yeah me and my friend mike are the only white kids
    Muska 2k: well theres like one other but hes a wigger
    Busa122: lol
    Muska 2k: yeah its a load of fun i take the train down friday night
    Muska 2k: what you doing on vacation
    Busa122: i ahve a qb camp for 3 days then the rest of the time ill just chill
    Muska 2k: im goin to new york, long island to go to joe nameths quarterbacking camp
    Muska 2k: i got family down there and im just sleepin over for a week
    Busa122: awesome
    Muska 2k: its 3 a day practices
    Busa122: thats alot
    Muska 2k: yeah it is...full pads too
    Muska 2k: then im going to masters
    Busa122: awesome
    Muska 2k: you goin on the ski trip
    Busa122: no u
    Muska 2k: yep
    Busa122: u snowboard or ski
    Muska 2k: board
    Busa122: are u good
    Muska 2k: yeah im aight
    Muska 2k: i just bought my own during christmas time
    Muska 2k: im goin with graham over vacation
    Busa122: where u goin
    Muska 2k: wachusett probubly
    Muska 2k: but in a couple of weeks im goin to waterville for the weekend
    Muska 2k: freaken rocks up there
    Busa122: ive never been
    Muska 2k: i go in the summer, but its lame
    Muska 2k: i just know all the locals
    Busa122: thats cool
    Muska 2k: so now i go in the winter
    Busa122: niiice
    Muska 2k: what you doing online for so long...
    Busa122: got nothin better to do
    Busa122: u
    Muska 2k: same
    Muska 2k: hows basketball
    Muska 2k: you had atlas today?
    Busa122: yea iot sucked
    Muska 2k: damn
    Busa122: dude i goota go peace
    Muska 2k: later

anyways i am so messed up right now...i tried to edit it as much as i can and if i didnt correct some words im sorry...im really tired
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn

..but Marilyn Manson? Come on, you can do better than that. come home to Trent Reznor. Reach back to old school metallica (pre black album). Try a little old school Alice n Chains. and if you dare, show these nu-metal posers what a real angry pop rocker can do with some primitive techno beats and a little bit of rhyme. Yes, that's right, get yourself a copy of Faith No More's Angel Dust, play "be Aggressive," and get some gd catharsis.

OR get yerself some TOOL ans sit back like the Memorex man.
    i got tool too
    found out today my football coach got some Lexington Highschool football weight lifting t-shirts in for the kids. but guess what, i dont get one. i dont know if you guys know about bodybuilding or powerlifting or whatever...but it takes dedication. not some ***** *** 3 day a week program lifting all of 5 pounds for bench press...these stuff is crazy. i see guys that look like girls in the school gym with freaken 2 1/2 pound weights on the mat doing some stupid *** lift...and oh my god it pisses me off. my numbers arent exciting, but atleast im dedicated.
    the reason why i dont get one is cause i dont lift there, i lift at the YMCA right next door...and why? cause the schools equipment SUCKS! they have a smith rack, thats easy to do squats on. i can double my squatting weight on a smith rack and make it look like im macho...just because the machine is gay.

so to go against the flow of things, i ordered ...
    just so i can wear it to the school gym, get my LHS football weight lifting t-shirt and printing out a patch that says "I am a proud supporter of anobolic steriods." to put on it.

haha that will let them know whats going on. the reason for the steriod thing was during the season, after one practice every week we had an "ATLAS" meeting which saposedly tought us to eat correctly and get enough protein in our diet. it was anti-suppliment, while they couldnt do anything to me when i brought my Met-RX shake in, and anti steriods....(i also brought my creatine mix and suppliment bars)....yeah so people freaken **** me off
  5.    #745  
    This is an ugly death to a beautiful thread.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    Originally posted by ****-richardson
    This thread has seen the face of death before and always rose like a phoenix. I have no doubt that it can do so again.

So how 'bout them Republicans!

Jason
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?
    I've oft wondered on the origin of the word "republican" ... if I were uninformed I might think it described someone who goes into a pub more than once to lick ... something. Or I could just be grasping at straws, which is a neat trick since I don't have any straw. or hands.

which leads me to a question that really plagues me. Why was that gravedigger exhuming my head anyway?
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Shortly after my last post to this particular thread my smoke alarm went off ... my other room was filled with an acrid white smog, coming from one of the vents in the forced-air heating system. I spent about 45 mins in the basement with the landlord (he lives upstairs; it's a house broken into three apartments, and I have the biggest part) determining that the belt for the "blower" had crapped out. Temporary fix until he can go get a new belt tomorrow.
    I've been airing out the place for the last hour or so. I live in the northeast, where's it's usually cold this time of year, so thank heavens it was warm most of Friday. That said, it's time to turn off the fans and close up some of the windows so I don't get frost on my bones.

now if only Bob And George would get updated for Saturday ...
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Originally posted by ****-richardson
    Yeah, I think somebody needs to back off on the bodybuilding supplements just a tad.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Originally posted by Yorick
    which leads me to a question that really plagues me. Why was that gravedigger exhuming my head anyway?
    They were digging a hole for Ophelia to go in (controversially, in the "ok" part of the graveyard despite the fact that O probably committed suicide), and "Poor Yorick" was in there--only the liklihood that it was actually "poor yorick" is an issue of debate.
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    only the liklihood that it was actually "poor yorick" is an issue of debate.
    y'see, this is what concerns me. While I really don't know enough about the particular time in history or of Danish burial traditions, it would seem that Yorick, being the court jester, would have a marker of some sort on his grave, and not just be discovered when a new grave was being dug out.
    Hamlet of course being apparently incredibly gullible just accepts the clown's word that it's Yorick's skull.
    Not enough backstory I guess.
    [B]Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    Hamlet of course being apparently incredibly gullible just accepts the clown's word that it's Yorick's skull.
    I think that Hamlet and the Gravedigger were both joking around, and Hamlet knew it. He has a tendency to joke about serious things and to suddenly turn a joke serious.
    "y'see, this is what concerns me. While I really don't know enough about the particular time in history or of Danish burial traditions, it would seem that Yorick, being the court jester, would have a marker of some sort on his grave, and not just be discovered when a new grave was being dug out. "

"I think that Hamlet and the Gravedigger were both joking around, and Hamlet knew it. He has a tendency to joke about serious things and to suddenly turn a joke serious."

You guys both realize that you're talking about fictionalized characters? The actual Hamlet was supposedly a Finnish prince by the name of Skellin kalapoika (or Skellin, son of fish). He reportedly had no sense of humor and was killed while trying to eat his mothers lutefish (lipeš kala). This happened in the family sauna.

"Sauna is a hot place. The temperature there is about 60-100 degrees C . Finnish people go to the sauna every week to wash themselves. We sit on seats which are high up on to the wall. We throw some water over the stones and it turns to steam. Some people want to go out and roll in the snow or swim in the water. If the lake or river is frozen they make a hole in the ice and jump in to the cold water. Sauna is an old tradition."

Have a nice day.
    Last edited by BobbyMike; 02/18/2002 at 01:25 AM.
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
    Most of Shakespeare's plays are fictionalized accounts of actual events, some more so than others. He was the docudramatist of his day.
    I was joking!
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
    I knew that you knew....
    ah, but did you know that I knew that you knew?
    ah, but did you know that I knew that you knew?
    I knew that he knew that you knew, but did you know that I knew that he knew that you knew?

I just don't know...
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    but did yall know that i knew that you knew that i knew that you knew you made me laugh tonight? i havent laughed in weeks...thanks guys.

that was some funny stuff, take care.