Page 19 of 74 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242969 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by ****-richardson
    Mine is a 16 y/o Jew.
    Lost me. Only other bride I know is the church itself.....
  2.    #362  
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    Lost me. Only other bride I know is the church itself.....
    You're not very familiar with Catholic holidays for being the anti-Christ.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    You're not very familiar with Catholic holidays for being the anti-Christ.
    Got it, thanks for the tip. Isn't is a bit sacreligious for Jesus to be marying his Mom? I mean, it's bad enough that the guy is his own father, and a ******* child at that.... Nope, not your wife, no siree...

And really, you Catholics have got too many days, one for each saint, all kinds of days lifted from the pagans, aya!
  4.    #364  
    Got it, thanks for the tip. Isn't is a bit sacreligious for Jesus to be marying his Mom? I mean, it's bad enough that the guy is his own father, and a ******* child at that.... Nope, not your wife, no siree...
    ROTFLMFAO!!!

And really, you Catholics have got too many days, one for each saint, all kinds of days lifted from the pagans, aya!
    I didn't make 'em. I'm just s'posed to eat fish - even though the fish industry is doing just fine.
    -Joshua
    I didn't make 'em. I'm just s'posed to eat fish - even though the fish industry is doing just fine.
    You know, the pope should really start cashing in on that deal. Fish, fine, but what about other non-meat industries. The pope could start blessing the eating of cous-cous, guacamole, or smelly French cheeses. Imagine the kickbacks!
    You know, the pope should really start cashing in on that deal.
    He doesn't need to. He's already the richest poor man in the world (oxymoron, but true in his case).
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  7.    #367  
    Originally posted by Toby
    He doesn't need to. He's already the richest poor man in the world (oxymoron, but true in his case).
    Good to see your typing again, Toby. We've ascertained that I'm the God of your religion. Since I've decided to only speak through you, I want you to tell everyone that if tithes don't start picking up, I'm revoking beer privileges in heaven.
    -Joshua
    Damn, I knew Frank Yankovic was a liar. There is beer in heaven.
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Originally posted by Yorick
    Damn, I knew Frank Yankovic was a liar. There is beer in heaven.
    Yeah, but only Schlitz. Come on over to my side of the multiverse, we've got Warsteiner.
    Good to see your typing again, Toby.
    I'm on the tail end of recovering from sinus surgery, so I'm finally almost up and around fully.
    We've ascertained that I'm the God of your religion.
    Interesting conclusion, but I see no supporting evidence, so I remain skeptical.
    Since I've decided to only speak through you, I want you to tell everyone that if tithes don't start picking up, I'm revoking beer privileges in heaven.
    Now I know there's no way that you're my God.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Yeah, but only Schlitz. Come on over to my side of the multiverse, we've got Warsteiner.
    Neither one of you makes a tempting offer.
    Neither one of you makes a tempting offer.
    We've also got Glenlivet, Craggenmore, Glenfiddich, Boddingtons, Guinness, and Caffrey's.

Oh, and Hot 100, obviously!
  13.    #373  
    We've also got Glenlivet, Craggenmore, Glenfiddich, Boddingtons, Guinness, and Caffrey's.

Oh, and Hot 100, obviously!
    Always the liar. The metaphysics would curl your hair, but in heaven the beer is created by thought. Rather like the matrix, except there is no "real" physical world to worry about.

BTW, Schlitz is banned. We shipped all that crap to hell. (Explains dietrichbohn's poor temperment...)
    -Joshua
    The metaphysics would curl your hair, but in heaven the beer is created by thought. Rather like the matrix, except there is no "real" physical world to worry about.
    Whatever. In hell, all our beer is full-bodied.
  15.    #375  
    I'm on the tail end of recovering from sinus surgery, so I'm finally almost up and around fully.
    You could've chosen a much better way to spend your time.
    Interesting conclusion, but I see no supporting evidence, so I remain skeptical.
    It's not about "evidence." It's about faith.
    Now I know there's no way that you're my God.
    I apologize, but it's a decision I've been forced into due to lack of funds.
    -Joshua
    You could've chosen a much better way to spend your time.
    Actually, not really. I'm still under some restrictions. Typing on a computer is about the most strenuous thing I can do until Saturday. I've already gone through nearly all of my reading list backlog. Besides, I was doing some research on the web, anyway (checking all my hardware against SuSE's support database since I like 7.1 so much at work, I'm upgrading to 7.2 at home).
    It's not about "evidence." It's about faith.
    That's a strong piece of evidence against your being my God, though.
    I apologize, but it's a decision I've been forced into due to lack of funds.
    You're omnipotent. Make some more. Duh. You should have known that.
  17.    #377  
    Actually, not really. I'm still under some restrictions. Typing on a computer is about the most strenuous thing I can do until Saturday. I've already gone through nearly all of my reading list backlog. Besides, I was doing some research on the web, anyway (checking all my hardware against SuSE's support database since I like 7.1 so much at work, I'm upgrading to 7.2 at home).
    It's good that all is well.
    That's a strong piece of evidence against your being my God, though.
    There is only one.
    You're omnipotent. Make some more. Duh. You should have known that.
    Due to the impact it would have WRT inflation, I can't make my own. I need yours.
    -Joshua
    There is only one.
    Or three. Or none. *shrug*
    Due to the impact it would have WRT inflation, I can't make my own. I need yours.
    Bah. What kind of omnipotent God doesn't have the power to make money without inflation, or even more to the point, do His works without money?
  19.    #379  
    Bah. What kind of omnipotent God doesn't have the power to make money without inflation, or even more to the point, do His works without money?
    I can work without money. It's for your own good. Money is getting between us. Since I'm very jealous of the time you spend not contemplating me, you need to give me your money so that there's one less thing to come between us. Don't worry, I'll take care of you. King Solomon never looked as good as a flower.
    -Joshua
  20.    #380  
    -Joshua