1.    #1  
    Just got back from a month vacation abroad with more than 1,500 digital pictures, only to realize once I uploaded them to my computer that the timestamp is off on all of them.

Seems that when I set the time and date on the camera before we left I set the time for a.m. instead of p.m., so that made them 12 hours off, then I forgot to switch the setting to my travel location which made them another 7 hours off (for a total of 19 hours).

I have my camera upload setting such that it creates a folder for each day and put the pictures with the timestamp for that day into that day's folder when it uploads them to the computer. The pictures are now in the wrong day's folders because of the 19 hour offset.

I've been looking online to try to find a free program that will let me change all of them as a batch. I found several recommendations for EXIFER so I downloaded it only to learn that it will only let you do them one at a time! YIKES!!

Does anyone know of a program that will let you do them in a large batch? Preferably free but at this point I might be willing to pay to fix this screw up.

Thanks in advance!!
    No problem should ever be solved twice.

Verizon Treo650 W/Custom ROM
  3.    #3  
    Thanks DL.Cummings!!

That was exactly what I needed and it worked perfectly! I was even able to correct the timestamp on my wife's photos from the trip which were even worse than mine; she somehow managed to set the year on her camera settings to 2024! All of our pictures are now back to the right time and date in 2008.

I really appreciate you pointing me towards this handy piece of software!!