View Poll Results: Is the off-topic forum overused?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. This is a visor-related website. Lets keep it that way.

1 6.67%
  • No. It's a great forum.

14 93.33%
  1.    #1  
    Is it just me, or has the off-topic forum been a tad overused lately? My excuse it that it's summer and I'm not really using my visor much. But this is a visor related website, and it seems strange how everyone (including me) is hooked to this forum.
    -Bernie

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.
    -Dan Quayle
    I presume you're asking about the baked kind Mmmmmmm, I love freshly baked cookies.

If you're talking about browser cookies, they're okay. They help me remember my password ;P

I think I'll start a partner thread to this called milk. Milk & Cookies?!?! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Matt Nichols
    VigoSpraxPalm@Yahoo.com
    MMMM! COOKIES! numm numm nummm numm! Me want more cookies! more cookie for Cookie!

Seriously, I think people like to be able to talk about stuff other than Visors, so why not. Makes for nice community.
    Okay, it gets out of hand on occasion, but so do real-life conversations (though you generally don't have the chace to quote someone).
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Originally posted by Yorick
    (though you generally don't have the chace to quote someone).
    How true.
    IYYAYAS

AMMO - Providing the enemy the opportunity to die for his country.
    Originally posted by Yorick:
    [...] (though you generally don't have the chace to quote someone).

Sure, but since RL conversations aren't as asynchronous, it usually isn't necessary.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    I don't think it's overused. It's called off-topic for a reason anyway. If I wanted to talk about visor-related stuff I wouldn't post it here unless it was way out there. I've gotten advise on stuff in this forum too (portable phones, frats, etc). I like it quite a bit. General Visor-related stuff goes in General Discussion so that fulfills that need of the site.
    -Vincent
    hmm is it overused? I guess I was the only person who voted yes I'm such a party pooper! oh well life goes on
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff