Good bye, George.

You will be missed.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Get on the plane. Get on the plane. I say, f*&k you, I'm getting _in_ the plane. Evel Knivel can get _on_ the plane.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    "In international news, today, terrorists blew up Brazil, they left a note."

"You can ***** your finger, but you can't finger..."

"You know an odd feeling? Sitting on the toilet eating a chocolate candy bar."

"You know the good part about all those executions in Texas? Fewer Texans."
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 06/23/2008 at 11:57 PM.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post

"You know the good part about all those executions in Texas? Fewer Texans."

a smart, sharp, and keen observer -- who never got stale or old...

I hear he left school in the ninth grade -- and spent the rest of his life learning ...
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    So many great lines. Jon Stewart said it well last night: "I'm tired of people we need leaving us."

To my way of thinking there are really only three sports: baseball, basketball, and football. Everything else is either a game or an activity.

Hockey comes to mind. People think hockey is a sport. It's not. Hockey is three activities taking place at the same time: ice skating, fooling around with a puck, and beating the **** out of somebody. If these guys had more brains then teeth, they'd do these things one at a time. First go ice-skating, then fool around with a puck, then you go to the bar and beat the **** out of somebody. The day would last longer, and these guys would have a lot more fun. Another reason why hockey isn't a sport is that it's not played with a ball. Anything not played with a ball can't be a sport. These are my rules, I make 'em up.
    I'm praying to Joe Pesci that this is all a big hoax.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...