Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    Just thought I would ask. I recently got into the Hobby and it is really a blast, so I was wondering if any of the PDA Nuts were R/C nuts too.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
  2. #2  
    Yeah. First Cars and then/now planes except I have run out of time to build and fly. I have two almost complete and one flyable. My Dad and brother also do it. I have a 40 Piper J3 Cub, ARF Low wing plane, and a trainer. The trainer has a 6 channel non-computer Futaba radio and the other two a 6 channel computer JR radio.

    --David
  3. #3  
    Originally posted by GSR13
    Just thought I would ask. I recently got into the Hobby and it is really a blast, so I was wondering if any of the PDA Nuts were R/C nuts too.
    Radio Controlled or Resistor/Capacitor circuits?


    *Oops, I meant Radio Controlled. Fixed that.
    Last edited by Thunderbird291; 07/04/2001 at 10:57 AM.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by Thunderbird291


    Remote Control or Resistor/Capacitor circuits?
    Actually, Radio Controlled. Specifically cars and trucks. I do not have the time or money to do the planes and helicopters. And I sure do not have the patience to play around with circuits.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by recordond
    Yeah. First Cars and then/now planes except I have run out of time to build and fly. I have two almost complete and one flyable. My Dad and brother also do it. I have a 40 Piper J3 Cub, ARF Low wing plane, and a trainer. The trainer has a 6 channel non-computer Futaba radio and the other two a 6 channel computer JR radio.

    --David
    Excellent. I just purchased an HPI Nitro Touring Car. Bought it Ready To Run and it is awesome. I am now wanting Off-Road, but this time I am going to build the kit myself. I really feel I would benefit from the experience of building the car. Not sure I could handle planes, just the thought of crashing one and destroying all that work makes me nervous.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
  6. #6  
    When I was young I always wanted a nice remote control boat, or better yet - submarine! But I never did get anything beyond some Toys R' Us cheapo stuff
    Matt Nichols
    VigoSpraxPalm@Yahoo.com
  7. #7  
    I had a RC10T2 Team but then sold it because I needed money and didn't have the space to drive it. It was a kickass truck!

    --David
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by Matthew Nichols
    When I was young I always wanted a nice remote control boat, or better yet - submarine! But I never did get anything beyond some Toys R' Us cheapo stuff
    Me too. Except I always wanted cars and trucks. I used to have a Tyco Ferrari that was a blast. I think it was Tyco. However, it was nothing like this car I have now. The things you can do with this thing are crazy. You can build it out just like a real car. The upgrades are limitless, as is the amount of money you could spend.

    Anyway, it is a lot of fun and now I cannot wait until I get an OffRoad Truck.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2

Posting Permissions