1.    #1  
    YES. Finally hit the 100 mark. Just felt like celebrating. Yep, something definately wrong with me if I get this excited about 100 posts.

NEED... LOFTIER... GOALS...

$rm -rf GSR13

Goodbye!
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    I'm currently shooting for 1000 posts by mid-September (my 6-mo. mark here).
    Does that count as a loftier goal?
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    1000 for me by July 31st!!! hopefully.. one day It's a pretty easy goal. because it's not the amount that counts it's the quality.. right james?
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Congratulations, and thankyou for increasing my personal post count.

Only 3 away from 750!
    Matt Nichols
    VigoSpraxPalm@Yahoo.com
    At first I was cought up in posting for the sake of posting, just to get my post count up. But I ended up spewing out pointless posts, and realized I was. It's better to make quality posts.
    -Bernie

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.
    -Dan Quayle
    Keep in mind that posts isn't neccesarily indicative of a veteran status. You also should take into acount the time they joined. Posts is more important than the date of joining though.
    -Vincent
    Originally posted by ernieba1
    It's better to make quality posts.
    If I doth deem it worthy of posting, it must be of quality. so there, nyah. (good heavens. I sound like bblue.)
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.