Their names are What and Why and When
    And How and Where and Who.
    -- Rudyard Kipling
    Hotwire your car today!

Hotwire.com
  3.    #23  
    "Self-plagiarism is style."
    - Alfred Hitchcock (1899 - 1980)
    We can't all be heroes. Some of us have to stand on the curb and clap as they go by.

Will Rogers

The whole world is going to Hell, and I'm driving the bus!!

"Sell crazy somewhere else. We're all stocked up here". - Jack Nicholson.
    I was watching coverage of Bush's independence day activities this afternoon. He is quoted once saying somthing to the effect of:

"no other country can celebrate the forth of July like we can"

Porta-Bush should have the ability to add aditional stupid quotes to the built in ones. He11, if Porta-Bush could do that, by the time he leaves office Porta-Bush would be 6MB by itself!!!
    Hello Austin, My name is Allota Fagina
    Originally posted by recordond
    Hello Austin, My name is Allota Fagina
    Isn't that something more like:
    Number 2: "This is my Italian confidential secretary....Alotta Fagina."

My quote of the day (inspired by recordond)
    Dr. Evil (speaking to therapy group): "My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen-year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy... the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical... summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds... pretty standard, really. At the age of twelve, I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it."
    Don't forget, as you enjoy your mild spring days and peaceful summer evenings, how lucky you are to live in the temperate region of the Solar System, where the air never freezes and the rocks never melt...
    I wouldn't trust a man who wouldn't try to steal a little. - Al Swearengen
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    "Every Shut Eye ain't sleep, every Good Bye ain't gone." -Unknown
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Never get angry. Never make a threat. Reason with people.
    -Mario Puzo (1920 - 1999), 'The Godfather'

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
    -Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865)

"Having resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other guy to die"
    ~Susan St. James (on 'Today' show)

Susan St. James is married to **** Ebersol, NBC executive. Their son died in a plane crash which the Ebersol and their older son survived. This quote came up as she addressed teaching "surviving" children not to have resentment
    The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the wall of our own homes.
    - Harold B. Lee (1899 - 1973)

There art two cardinal sins from which all others spring: Impatience and Laziness.
    - Franz Kafka (1883 - 1924)

The time to stop talking is when the other person nods his head affirmatively but says nothing.
    -Henry S. Haskins

"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you: Ask what you can do for your country."
    - John F. Kennedy
    Im a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    The safest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it in your pocket.
    -Kin Hubbard (1868 - 1930)

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast