Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314 LastLast
    "The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity."
    --Harlan Ellison
    "There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
    --Frank Zappa
    "The wireless music box has no imaginable commercial value. Who would pay for a message sent to nobody in particular?"
    -- David Sarnoff's associates in response to his urgings for investment in the radio in the 1920s.

Never take life seriously....nobody gets out alive anyway. --???
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

~Sig line in another forum I frequent
    Life's the school...Love's the lesson.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    I never think of the future. It comes soon enough.

-Albert Einstein.
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    The World is not dangerous because of those who do harm but because of those who watch and do nothing
    -- Albert Einstein
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ???
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
    Robert Frost
    If men are not governed by God, they will be ruled by tyrants.

~ William Penn
    Poor old bilge rat ruined by grog and bucksome wenches is he.
    --Miss Purity on Captain L.J. Silver
    A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Darn...that was fun!"
    The trouble with rat race is that even if you win ,you are still a rat.
    Some day, in years to come, you will be wrestling with the great temptation, or trembling under the great sorrow of your life. But the real struggle is here, now, in these quiet weeks. Now it is being decided whether, in the day of your supreme sorrow or temptation, you shall miserably fail or gloriously conquer. Character cannot be made except by a steady, long continued process.
    - -- Phillips Brooks
    "The act of taking the first step is what separates the winners from the losers."
    - Brian Tracy
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.
    - -- Abraham Lincoln
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind."

-- Dr. Seuss
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress.
    - -- Joseph Joubert
    The Definition of Diplomacy is the ability to tell a person to go to Hell in wich they look forward to the trip.