Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    you are so off base in this instance. Dukakis was a looser.
    LOL. BARYE's claim completely validated above. Please tell us Ben, what makes Gov. Dukakis a bigger loser than you?!?!

(I assume you weren't really implying the Duke has loose morals.)
    Or you better hope so and this is why:

Subject: The O-Man
    Written by Dr. Jack Wheeler

The O-man, Barack Hussein Obama, is an eloquently tailored empty suit. No resume, no accomplishments, no experience, no original ideas, no understanding of how the economy works, no understanding of how the world works, no balls, nothing but abstract empty rhetoric devoid of real substance.

He has no real identity. He is half-white, which he rejects. The rest of him is mostly Arab, which he hides but is disclosed by his non-African Arabic surname and his Arabic first and middle names as a way to triply proclaim his Arabic parentage to people in Kenya . Only a small part of him is African Black from his Luo grandmother, which he pretends he is exclusively.

What he isn't, not a genetic drop of, is 'African-American,' the descendant of enslaved Africans brought to America chained in slave ships. He hasn't a single ancestor who was a slave. Instead, his Arab ancestors were slave owners. Slave-trading was the main Arab business in East Africa for centuries until the British ended it.

Let that sink in: Obama is not the descendant of slaves, he is the descendant of slave owners. Thus he makes the perfect Liberal Messiah.

It's something Hillary doesn't understand - how some complete neophyte came out of the blue and stole the Dem nomination from her. Obamamania is beyond politics and reason. It is a true religious cult, whose adherents reject Christianity yet still believe in Original Sin, transferring it from the evil of being human to the evil of being white.

Thus Obama has become the white liberals' Christ, offering absolution from the Sin of Being White. There is no reason or logic behind it, no faults or flaws of his can diminish it, no
    Arguments Hillary could make of any kind can be effective against it. The absurdity of Hypocrisy Clothed In Human Flesh being their Savior is all the more cause for liberals to worship him: Credo quia absurdum, I believe it because it is absurd.

Thank heavens that the voting majority of Americans remain Christian and are in no desperate need of a phony savior.

His candidacy is ridiculous and should not be taken seriously by any thinking American.

Jack Wheeler is a brilliant man who was the author of Reagan's strategy to break the back of the Soviet Union with the star wars race and expose their inner weakness. For years he wrote a weekly intelligence update that was extremely interesting and well structured and informed [still do!]. He consults(ed) with several mega corporations on global trends and the future, etc., in semi-retirement now [Nope, I never plan to retire]. He is also a somewhat [thanks a lot] well known mountain climber and adventurer.

This article was verified by truthorfiction.com and snopes
    The author (Wheeler) isn't a big fan of John McCain either. But the right choice for president is none-the-less clear.

Wayne Harropson
    That article is a little over the top. The first part was good, because that was factual, but the second half...the author went a little crazy.

Good read, though.
    a740 --> a900 --> Katana --> a900 --> a900m --> M1 --> a900m --> PPC6700 --> a900m--> 8400 --> a900m --> Treo 700wx --> Treo 800w
    Wow, that was the biggest load of crap I've read in quite awhile - I'm dumber for having read it.
    Are you certain you are dumber now? It's not what I had hoped for you, but at least I tried.

Freak4Dell,
    I understand the over the top tone could set off alarms that's why I check this kind of thing on snopes and truthorfiction before I forward them. It is an opinion piece that sites undisputed facts.. as its basis. I get smarter when I read this stuff.
    Wayne
    Last edited by WHarropson; 08/27/2008 at 12:04 PM.
    Frankly the less government intervention, the better off we are.
    I suppose you're excepting the birth canal and other things there.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Wasn't it people in the Dukakis campaign that outed Biden's plagiarism issues?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    Wow, that was the biggest load of crap I've read in quite awhile - I'm dumber for having read it.
    It's certainly not helping change my view of US politics and (most) voters.

Then again, I did watch Red Dawn with my son last night, and my jaw still aches from laughing!
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    Toby, abortion is a state/local issue, and is way outside the federal realm. The less intervention on the federal level and more local control - the wish of the people, the better off we are. The federal level screws up more than it fixes and costs us more than it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    I suppose you're excepting the birth canal and other things there.
    What he says though when looked into is correct. Also a bit more off topic, didn't Obama recently quote a scripture from Matthew about help starting at "home" and does he not have a brother living in poverty? Link: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...2070317AAq7XSQ.

All words, just speeches. What a guy. He really knows that if a lie is told often enough or just ignored, it becomes the truth. What a guy.
    Toby, abortion is a state/local issue, and is way outside the federal realm.
    Interesting. This seems incongruous with asking a Presidential candidate about his views on abortion, then, doesn't it?
    Toby, Obama and group have made abortion and race an issue. They continue bringing it up and once brought up, discussion of it is fair game. Infanticide - Obama supports it, most people do not. Stating the Catholic Church allows it - well, what a stupid thing for her to do. They bring up houses, well, Obama ain't no saint. They bring up so many issues and they really ought to keep their mouths shut.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Interesting. This seems incongruous with asking a Presidential candidate about his views on abortion, then, doesn't it?
    When Obama was in my town, I asked him if he thought my wife was attractive. It's a major issue for me: my wife is drawn toward socially powerful individuals. I will vote how I must to keep them from her birth canal.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    Toby, abortion is a state/local issue, and is way outside the federal realm. The less intervention on the federal level and more local control - the wish of the people, the better off we are. The federal level screws up more than it fixes and costs us more than it should.
    I agree with you on this; however, the Republican Party (of which I belonged for 20 years) doesn't. They have shown no willingness to shrink governmental control, particularly on "family values" issues. Unfortunately, the Libertarian Party (whose stance is very similar to the one you stated above) tends to attract a good number of weirdos.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Yeah, the Republican Party is not at this point appealing to its core base and the prime example is its selection of McCain; however, of the 2 major parties, it is closer to traditional family values that the Democrats are. I was raised Democrat and got left behind.

Back to politics - I bet all of us heard the latest about Biden and his wonderful son and conflict. http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/200...politico/20080. Didn't someone once say in the Obama camp that politics were not going to be this way?

Just words. Just speeches. Obama is Obama's biggest enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    ...Unfortunately, the Libertarian Party (whose stance is very similar to the one you stated above) tends to attract a good number of weirdos.
    So does the Republican and Democratic parties, along with the Green and Constitution parties. You can't choose a candidate or issue that some whack-job won't vote for as well.
    -Joshua
    Lunatics all over the place; however, the Democrat party has the most, as it has so many, many non-same groups making it up and each has its own agenda. Nothing ties the Democrats together.
    Lunatics all over the place; however, the Democrat party has the most, as it has so many, many non-same groups making it up and each has its own agenda. Nothing ties the Democrats together.
    Other than their voting record.
    -Joshua
    will someone please send me an IM when its safe to turn my TV back on -- when this wretched biden speech is over ??

excruciating...
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    I don't mean to oversimplify the abortion thing but Republicans (or pro life people) want small government, and minimal intrusion into personal lives except where it has a legitimate duty. One of those duties along with national defense is to keep citizens from getting killed, and babies are people. It takes character to stand by a principle like life. Reagan, W Bush and McCain are principled on this core issue. Gore, Kerry, The Clinton's, and OBama are not. It makes for an easy decision for the principled voter.

Wayne