Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE View Post
    because of certain --shall we complications -- in regard to the eligibility of foreign born stateless refugees of Simian descent -- BARYE was a strong Hillary supporter.

But I never wavered in my intention to support Obama versus McShame -- irrespective of my unhappiness with how the primary process had gone.

The only silver lining to this new economic depression is that hopefully it will finally bring about an end to our long national nightmare -- a climatic end to junior's junta.

I only hope he meets it as mercifully il Duce.

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:3228kgdvs4bWFM:http://home.comcast.net/~lowe9101/mussolini/images/muss3.jpg
    Ouch. I won't go there...he is still our President.
    Quote Originally Posted by moderateinny View Post
    Ouch. I won't go there...he is still our President.
    not legitimately ...
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Moder,

Did not Barye just classically prove my point that the more liberals talk the more foolish they expose themselves to be.

Barye just made the best case I can think of to doubt everything liberal.

I'm glad you are here Barye, We'll always need good examples of perverted logic.

Your ideology needs to be defeated utterly, but we will always need Liberal examples to refer to. Happy to have you.
    Quote Originally Posted by WHarropson View Post
    Moder,

Did not Barye just classically prove my point that the more liberals talk the more foolish they expose themselves to be.

Barye just made the best case I can think of to doubt everything liberal.

I'm glad you are here Barye, We'll always need good examples of perverted logic.

Your ideology needs to be defeated utterly, but we will always need Liberal examples to refer to. Happy to have you.
    BARYE cheerfully makes Himself available to all -- but most especially to unschooled unrepentant conservatives like yourself wayne -- as a paragon of both virtue and vice.

In His small modest way BARYE is like Budda, like Jesus -- just a simple shepherd leading His flock toward enlightenment ...
    Last edited by BARYE; 10/10/2008 at 03:14 PM.
    Barye, how do you reconcile what Hillary said in the past about Obama?
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    to quote my personal political sensei, Ben: "...just politics, just words..."
    Last edited by BARYE; 10/09/2008 at 11:10 PM.
    How do you reconcile what Bush said about McCain in the past? Heck...how do you reconcile what most Republicans have said about McCain in the past?
    It is true, but McCain has owned up to them, Obama has not.
    McCain has dodged and bobbed where he could.

Obama ALWAYS comes out and talks straight into the camera about an issue.

GOP sues to get Palin's case to "go away." You call that "owning up" to something?

Your comments are laughable... not even you believe the crap you type... no way.... I hope not anyway.
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
    Obama talks straight about an issue - then have you done your math? What about the issues related to judgment and past associations. He ignores them, then has a story and then changes and changes. Eventually he throws his past under the bus.
    Obama talks straight about an issue - then have you done your math? What about the issues related to judgment and past associations. He ignores them, then has a story and then changes and changes. Eventually he throws his past under the bus.
    Only thing under a bus is Palin.

Remember during the debates when obama said, "Bomb, Bomb, Bomb Iran?" That was funny as hell. Remember McCain's response? Did you see the look on McCain's face when obama said that? lol

That is what you are in for...
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
    Quote Originally Posted by theog View Post
    Only thing under a bus is Palin.

Remember during the debates when obama said, "Bomb, Bomb, Bomb Iran?" That was funny as hell. Remember McCain's response? Did you see the look on McCain's face when obama said that? lol

That is what you are in for...
    That was truly the best and only blow landed in that debate, and it was a full round house! Dropped McCain like a ton of bricks.
    How do you reconcile McCain calling Falwell and his ilk "agents of intolerance" in 2000 and embracing him in 2007?

How do you reconcile the obscene fighting and denigration between McCain and Bush in 2000 primaries and the embracing of Bush afterwords?

Actually the opposite is true, Obama has owned up to them and McCain has not.

McCain is starting to look like McCarthy, bringing up Obama's "associations." We know know Ayer's was equally supported by and associated with some of the biggest republicans in Chicago if one goes by the same methods to establish "association."

The real question is will McCain denounce his running mate Palin for presiding over race bating hate mongering rallies? Of course the issue there is not just ethical -- Palin is pulling McCain's poll numbers south every day.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    That was truly the best and only blow landed in that debate, and it was a full round house! Dropped McCain like a ton of bricks.
    It was pretty funny. One second McCain is trying to get a childish laugh, bouncing around with gleeful pride like he just landed one himself - the next second Obama smacked him down and McCain literally looked like a little school boy who had just been disciplined and sent to the corner.
    Well, they are there. Now, how about people like Louis Farrakhan? People that preach hatred from the pulpit - you mention Falwell, do you also include Wright in the same breath? There are others.

Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    How do you reconcile McCain calling Falwell and his ilk "agents of intolerance" in 2000 and embracing him in 2007?

How do you reconcile the obscene fighting and denigration between McCain and Bush in 2000 primaries and the embracing of Bush afterwords?

Actually the opposite is true, Obama has owned up to them and McCain has not.

McCain is starting to look like McCarthy, bringing up Obama's "associations." We know know Ayer's was equally supported by and associated with some of the biggest republicans in Chicago if one goes by the same methods to establish "association."

The real question is will McCain denounce his running mate Palin for presiding over race bating hate mongering rallies? Of course the issue there is not just ethical -- Palin is pulling McCain's poll numbers south every day.
    Well, they are there. Now, how about people like Louis Farrakhan? People that preach hatred from the pulpit - you mention Falwell, do you also include Wright in the same breath? There are others.
    I always enjoy the fact that you seem utterly incapable of defending the actions of your candidate, but instead alway respond with a distraction that says "but what about your guy?".
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    I always enjoy the fact that you seem utterly incapable of defending the actions of your candidate, but instead alway respond with a distraction that says "but what about your guy?".
    Isn't it fun? It is so very telling just how bad his candidate is. But you have to know Ben...he has been the master of shiny objects since he has been up here. Heaven forbid he take "personal responsibility" for anything. You can count the number of well substantiated statements on one-hand, guaranteed. The rest are all cut and paste rhetoric, lies, diversions, and unsubstantiated counter-attacks.
    Why isn't McCains association with pastor Haige and his horriable statments never mentioned when the talk starts about pastor Wright? Am I missing something. Then there is Sara Palin and her husbands association with the group that wants Alaska to seperate from America. He was (is) a member of the group. She gave a speech to the group and offered her best wishes. Finallly, what about the "witchdoctor" pastor that prayed over her to remove evil spirits and tormented another lady in Alaska by labeling her a witch. The poor lady had to leave town. Talking about judgement!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cscott44 View Post
    Why isn't McCains association with pastor Haige and his horriable statments never mentioned when the talk starts about pastor Wright? Am I missing something. Then there is Sara Palin and her husbands association with the group that wants Alaska to seperate from America. He was (is) a member of the group. She gave a speech to the group and offered her best wishes. Finallly, what about the "witchdoctor" pastor that prayed over her to remove evil spirits and tormented another lady in Alaska by labeling her a witch. The poor lady had to leave town. Talking about judgement!!
    everything you write is true.

And it if the press cared they would have reported this stuff more to give what McShame / Palin said, some balance.

But in this election it won't matter.

People are much more terrified about their jobs, their retirement, their kids getting a college education.

The economic cataclysm over rides EVERYTHING else. Obama's team was right not get into the mud with McShame --
    They are and have been mentioned; however, in the case with McCain, these associations were discussed by McCain and then discontinued. As for Palin, you ought to be here in Hawaii - the separatist movement puts Alaska to shame and the movement is supported by Hawaii's senators. Politics.

Quote Originally Posted by cscott44 View Post