Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 333839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 1043
  1. #841  
    Quote Originally Posted by WHarropson View Post
    Here's the closing remark of the attached article by Howard Kurtz:

    The Obama campaign has cried foul when Bill Ayers comes up, claiming "guilt by association." Yet the issue here isn't guilt by association; it's guilt by participation. As CAC chairman, Mr. Obama was lending moral and financial support to Mr. Ayers and his radical circle. That is a story even if Mr. Ayers had never planted a single bomb 40 years ago.

    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122212856075765367.html

    Republicans need to drum this message until the election, if they are to have any hope.

    Think of this: countless millions were moved about this Chicago elite ecucational reform under Obama's direction and at Ayers behest, what was the net result?

    CAC's in-house evaluators comprehensively studied the effects of its grants on the test scores of Chicago public-school students. They found no evidence of educational improvement.

    Even if it wasn't the brainchild of a small c communist (Ayers description of himself), what does the result of this massive waste of money do to commend Barak Obama?

    ----truly yours,
    That lying hypocrite Republican Wayne

    * sigh * Truly exhausting. Evidently the 7-steps program you're on isn't working.

    Stanley Kurtz is a conservative activist that writes OPINIONS - like this one - an OPINION piece. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Kurtz

    It will be debunked by close of business today by someone with more journalistic integrity.
  2. #842  
    Quote Originally Posted by WHarropson View Post
    Here's the closing remark of the attached article by Howard Kurtz:

    The Obama campaign has cried foul when Bill Ayers comes up, claiming "guilt by association." Yet the issue here isn't guilt by association; it's guilt by participation. As CAC chairman, Mr. Obama was lending moral and financial support to Mr. Ayers and his radical circle. That is a story even if Mr. Ayers had never planted a single bomb 40 years ago...

    ----truly yours,

    That lying hypocrite Republican Wayne
    Oberman had a truly devastating iteration of the various contemporaneous domestic terrorists and murders McShame has associated with, been on the boards with, fund raised for, or palled around with.

    Chilling stuff.

    (if you care to see what I mean, the segment begins 17 minutes in)
    Last edited by BARYE; 10/09/2008 at 09:47 AM.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  3. #843  
    Holy SMOKES!
    NOT AN OPINION!

    Did you read the whole wiki thing you posted? The libs wanted to censor him from speaking his opinion.

    Shut that guy up? No opinions allowed! (but only if they expose liberals)
  4. #844  
    Quote Originally Posted by WHarropson View Post
    Holy SMOKES!
    NOT AN OPINION!

    Did you read the whole wiki thing you posted? The libs wanted to censor him from speaking his opinion.

    Shut that guy up? No opinions allowed! (but only if they expose liberals)
    wiki ?? what wiki -- wha ???
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  5. #845  
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE View Post
    wiki ?? what wiki -- wha ???
    He is talking about the wiki on Kurtz. The last paragraph talks about Obama's campaign organizing supporters to call a radio station and protest Kurtz's appearance. Obviously, they were unhappy with Kurtz's "opinion" and were correct in having the supporters call to tell the radio station that this guy has no credibility and is a right-wing shill.
  6. #846  
    Quote Originally Posted by moderateinny View Post
    He is talking about the wiki on Kurtz. The last paragraph talks about Obama's campaign organizing supporters to call a radio station and protest Kurtz's appearance. Obviously, they were unhappy with Kurtz's "opinion" and were correct in having the supporters call to tell the radio station that this guy has no credibility and is a right-wing shill.
    Just to clarify this is Moders link

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Kurtz

    I'm trying to imagine a conservative group protesting a liberals right to speak. Actually I want liberals speaking all the time to show how foolish they are.

    He who fears no truths,
    has nothing to fear from lies.

    ------ was that Jefferson?-----
  7. #847  
    Quote Originally Posted by WHarropson View Post
    Just to clarify this is Moders link

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Kurtz

    I'm trying to imagine a conservative group protesting a liberals right to speak. Actually I want liberals speaking all the time to show how foolish they are.

    He who fears no truths,
    has nothing to fear from lies.

    ------ was that Jefferson?-----
    LOL. They protest the "liberal" media all of the time! Didn't you see McShame's ads sniveling about the media? Since you're stretching....again...wouldn't you agree that was a paid attempt at modifying the media's behavior? Isn't that the same, or worse, than simply calling a radio station in protest?

    So here is the news flash: Obama supporters protested a radio station about the appearance of a right-wing liar. McShame tried to manipulate THE ENTIRE FREE PRESS with his sniveling in paid TV ads across the country.
  8. #848  
    Keep talkin' lib I like it I like it I like it.
  9. #849  
    Quote Originally Posted by WHarropson View Post
    Keep talkin' lib I like it I like it I like it.
    That's the best you got? Calling me "lib".

    OK then. Good one.

    Your responses are as substantive as McShame's campaign.
  10. #850  
    Warning, banned speech from someone that is historically accurate but politically incorrect.

    Read at your own risk, ie. Dont let your liberal friends know.

    Biden"s gaffes during one debate alone,

    Pure entertainment this guy...

    http://www.humanevents.com/article.p...t=yes&id=28942

    PS. Moder, If not liberal, how do you wish to be address lest I offend you.

    I operate under the presumption that people voting for, arguably, the most liberal Senator in congress, might have at least some sympathy for the liberal socialist philosophy.

    Or are you so much more conservative than I that you'd rather the country go to hell in liberal socialism than meet a compromised standard?

    And if not liberal or conservative, what? Sorry my alzimers prevent me from remembering your previous clarifications.. and because of that I truly apologise.

    Truly yours,

    That lying hypocrite Republican (I just want to save you some typing)

    Wayne

    Oh, feel free to repeat all the alzimers jokes on me, I won't remember anyway, so they'll always be funny.

    I just read that line again, that's funny.
  11. #851  
    Quote Originally Posted by WHarropson View Post
    Warning, banned speech from someone that is historically accurate but politically incorrect.

    Read at your own risk, ie. Dont let your liberal friends know.

    Biden"s gaffes during one debate alone,

    Pure entertainment this guy...

    http://www.humanevents.com/article.p...t=yes&id=28942

    PS. Moder, If not liberal, how do you wish to be address lest I offend you.

    I operate under the presumption that people voting for, arguably, the most liberal Senator in congress, might have at least some sympathy for the liberal socialist philosophy.

    Or are you so much more conservative than I that you'd rather the country go to hell in liberal socialism than meet a compromised standard?

    And if not liberal or conservative, what? Sorry my alzimers prevent me from remembering your previous clarifications.. and because of that I truly apologise.

    Truly yours,

    That lying hypocrite Republican (I just want to save you some typing)

    Wayne

    Oh, feel free to repeat all the alzimers jokes on me, I won't remember anyway, so they'll always be funny.

    I just read that line again, that's funny.
    Ann is pure entertainment. That is what she sales... entertainment for sheeple....

    The fact that you hang onto her every word is pure entertainment.

    At least you remain true....

    My uncle is suffering from Alzheimer's... glad you find it so funny. Maybe I'll tell your joke to the rest of my family and see if it evokes laughter in the room. Not.
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  12. #852  
    I was making fun of myself, I'm sorry for your uncle.

    Did you read, or summerily dismiss Ann?
  13. #853  
    Quote Originally Posted by WHarropson View Post
    PS. Moder, If not liberal, how do you wish to be address lest I offend you.
    As long as you and your neo-con friends don't scream like little girls and post your phony outrage that I'm personally attacking you when I call you a neo-con, I don't really care what you call me. But if you dish it out, I expect you to take it.

    I lean left socially and to the right fiscally. I'm probably more of a Libertarian than I am a Democrat or Republican. But as my user-name implies, I define myself as a moderate (I'm a registered independent). Those that are Republicans that care more about social wedge issues will label me as a liberal. Those Democrats that want to grow entitlement programs would probaly label me a conservative.
  14. #854  
    Quote Originally Posted by WHarropson View Post
    I was making fun of myself, I'm sorry for your uncle.

    Did you read, or summerily dismiss Ann?
    No offense taken... I was only giving you a hard time. Seriously. I know you were only joking with yourself... I should have left out that part about my uncle... actually, my apologies... I went too far.

    As a side note, it is painful... very difficult to deal with. But if I can't laugh and joke, I don't need to be in off topic. (smile)
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  15. #855  
    Sir Francis Bacon
    "The man who fears no truths has nothing to fear from lies."
  16. #856  
    Quote Originally Posted by moderateinny View Post
    As long as you and your neo-con friends don't scream like little girls and post your phony outrage that I'm personally attacking you when I call you a neo-con, I don't really care what you call me. But if you dish it out, I expect you to take it.

    I lean left socially and to the right fiscally. I'm probably more of a Libertarian than I am a Democrat or Republican. But as my user-name implies, I define myself as a moderate (I'm a registered independent). Those that are Republicans that care more about social wedge issues will label me as a liberal. Those Democrats that want to grow entitlement programs would probaly label me a conservative.
    so your voting McCain huh?

    I'm glad we cleared that up.
  17. #857  
    Who Am I?



    I am under 45 years old,
    I love the outdoors,
    I like to hunt,
    I am a Republican reformer,
    I have taken on the Republican Party establishment,
    I have many children,
    Finally.........I got a spot on the national ticket as vice president with less than two years in the governor's office and my opponents say I don't have enough experience for that job, let alone assume the job of president if something happened to my running mate if he got elected



    Insert Jeopardy Music here

    hint: Rush____
    Last edited by WHarropson; 10/09/2008 at 04:18 PM.
  18. #858  
    Quote Originally Posted by WHarropson View Post
    so your voting McCain huh?

    I'm glad we cleared that up.
    Yea right...the guy who just suggested another $300B bailout because he apparently did not read the $700B bill he just voted to pass. Which is perplexing since he "suspended his campaign" to go back to Washington and lead the country in getting the bill done. LOL.

    No. Our country is in need of someone that can bring us together and work with other nations in this time of terrorism and economic recession. McShame's temperament and shoot-from-the-hip partisan leadership is NOT what this country needs right now - we just tried that the last 8 years and it is safe to say, it hasn't worked out real well.

    I realize Obama is not perfect and there are risks with him too. I had considered voting for McCain and said so on this very forum months ago. But my mind was changed and recent events have convinced me more than ever that I made the right decision.
  19. #859  
    Thanks for defining yourself.
  20. #860  
    because of certain --shall we complications -- in regard to the eligibility of foreign born stateless refugees of Simian descent -- BARYE was not a candidate, and was instead a strong Hillary supporter.

    But I never wavered in my intention to support Obama versus McShame -- irrespective of my unhappiness with how the primary process had gone.

    The only silver lining to this new economic depression is that hopefully it will finally bring about an end to our long national nightmare -- a climatic end to junior's junta.

    I only hope he meets it as mercifully il Duce.


    http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:...ages/muss3.jpg

    (the smallest image I could find)
    Last edited by BARYE; 10/09/2008 at 05:03 PM.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)

Posting Permissions