Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 30353637383940414243444550 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by theog View Post
    That was not nice... but it was true.
    No argument there, but accusing me of liking "what happened in the 60s (ie weather underground, free sex, drugs, anti war protests etc.)" wasn't very cool. Besides, WH asked for permission to offend approx. 50% of his fellow Americans with his gross generalization.
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxtreo View Post
    Besides, WH asked for permission to offend approx. 50% of his fellow Americans with his gross generalization.
    Gross generalization... The American way... ;-)
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Sticks and stones boys. I remember jr high school, I can take it!

No argument on the Keating five from me. Look, I didn't pick-em. Romney was my choice. Remember lesser of evils concept? radical left wing agendas trumps all the many horrible things about McCain you can think of.

If you liberals could just be as honest as I am. I have said many nice things about Obama. It's easy to do, he's a likeable guy. Clinton was likable. Likable like Eddy Haskell.

Now, is it wise to vote for a likable guy if all of his associations advisors and past influences have all the wrong policies? Nope.

Theog said:
    Oh, yea, you want to cut all funding to underprivileged kids... the hell with America's future....

You got me Theog.

I was hoping I wouldn't be exposed for who I am. Shame on me.

Maybe I should go back and listen to the childrens choir again until I get it right.

That is so classic Clinton it's laughable.

-------No attack ever fed a hungry child --------

Now thats a rational rebuttal for you!

Actually it is absolute genius.

Clinton's constituents think on that level of discourse, and He knows what idiots they are.

Smart man. Very smart man. It gives me the creeps, but he's very smart.

I hope you're proud of him.

Now, you've said all those nasty things about me. Come on now, you really do like the result of the 60s don't you. You really did like the boldness of Ayers. He's a left wing hero, you should be proud.

Heck, you guys are probably going to win, then you can come out of the closet for a while. Don't be ashamed.
    Last edited by WHarropson; 10/06/2008 at 09:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WHarropson View Post
    Here's a video Moder will like. It must be read:

Cool. I just landed at LAX and will be in Irvine on Thurs. Maybe I can come by and watch it with you?
    You know what I just realized? The liberals are right. I haven't figured the complete system out yet, but I figured out one part of it, and it makes perfect sense, so I assume the rest of their ideology makes sense, too.

See, they ask the conservatives what we're going to do about feeding hungry children. Then, to cover their own butts, they make up expensive plans to feed the children. However, where they've got us fooled is that they know that they won't ever have to put those plans into action. See...abortion takes care of the children that would otherwise be born to the unfit parents who would then leave them poor and hungry. It's a brilliant plan, really.

Now if I could figure out what clever method Osama is going to use to NOT use his $150 billion dollar energy plan, I think I'd hop on that bandwagon.

*Freak4Dell goes to put on his flame retardant suit because he knows he's going to get some heat for the above comment.*
    a740 --> a900 --> Katana --> a900 --> a900m --> M1 --> a900m --> PPC6700 --> a900m--> 8400 --> a900m --> Treo 700wx --> Treo 800w
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak4Dell View Post
    You know what I just realized? The liberals are right. I haven't figured the complete system out yet, but I figured out one part of it, and it makes perfect sense, so I assume the rest of their ideology makes sense, too.

See, they ask the conservatives what we're going to do about feeding hungry children. Then, to cover their own butts, they make up expensive plans to feed the children. However, where they've got us fooled is that they know that they won't ever have to put those plans into action. See...abortion takes care of the children that would otherwise be born to the unfit parents who would then leave them poor and hungry. It's a brilliant plan, really.

Now if I could figure out what clever method Osama is going to use to NOT use his $150 billion dollar energy plan, I think I'd hop on that bandwagon.

*Freak4Dell goes to put on his flame retardant suit because he knows he's going to get some heat for the above comment.*
    I guess I'm just tired (long flight from NY to LA today) or I'm really really enjoying the show McShame has put on for us all the last 48 hours. The wheels are falling off - the race is almost completly out of reach for him - and the neo-cons are flailing and gnashing their teeth trying to come up with more lies to try and take Obama down.

Enjoy http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/
    How was my post a lie? The first part was clearly a joke, and Osama really does want to invest $150 billion into energy. Plus, you flamed me, so that part wasn't a lie, either.
    a740 --> a900 --> Katana --> a900 --> a900m --> M1 --> a900m --> PPC6700 --> a900m--> 8400 --> a900m --> Treo 700wx --> Treo 800w
    Quote Originally Posted by moderateinny View Post
    Cool. I just landed at LAX and will be in Irvine on Thurs. Maybe I can come by and watch it with you?
    Hello, Moder, are you there?

A nice person is using your computer, does he have permission? He says he just got off a plane in California. What shall I tell him? He's threatening to poke me in the eye, but he's smiling so I'm not sure what that means.

It's fun to travel to foreign lands isn't it? Makes you feel like being nice?
    Good for you.

Be sure and pick up a copy of the Register while you are in town. The editorial page was known to be only second to Wall Street Journal in its conservative perspective countrywide.

It'll be a souvenier from the other side of the political planet.

I wish I could say that about the electorate, we may be the most conservative county in California, but that is no longer saying much. The scales are tipping left with the rest of the state. Loretta Sanches unseated B-1 Bob and it's a slippery slide.

Have a safe trip.
    Lies, Lies, Lies. Obama's association with the people he associates with are all lies.

When will we Republicans stop the lying.

How can we call ourselves Christian and continue telling all these lies!

Moders laptop was stolen by some nice guy in California.
    I thought I'd fill in for him and keep things going.
    Last edited by WHarropson; 10/07/2008 at 01:08 AM.
    We speak of the Keating 5, something that happened, what 20 years ago? Did it not involve 4 Democrats and 1 Republican? The Democrats: Cranston, DeConcini, Glenn and Riegle. Were there not 9 months of active investigation and 7 weeks of hearings? Was not the investigator appointed to the case a Democrat named Robert S. Bennett? Well, yes to all of the above.

This evening Robert S. Bennett, Democrat, was interviewed by Mark Levin and it was a most interesting nterview. Mr. Bennett stated that both Glenn and McCain were guiltless, they did nothing and that the only reason McCain was listed as showing bad judgement is that the chairman of the committee, a Democrat named Howard Heflin, did not want it to show that after 9 months of active investigation and 7 weeks of hearings, that the bad guys were all Democrats. The bottom line from the investigator himself, sit was too embarrassing to have only Democrats blamed and therefore HE decided to include McCain.

So guys, McCain was and is innocent of any wrong doings in the Keating 5 controversy. The bad guys: all Democrats. The investigator: a Democrat. The chairman of the committee: a Democrat.

Wow, justice! Just words, just speeches.
    The audio of the show: http://marklevinshow.com/audio/
    It is amazing. We are getting ready to experience a huge tax increase, 'cause in order to pay for Barry Obama's programs, well, you know, there just is not the money available. I just find it amazing that we are letting the very people fix the problem that caused it and we know that everyone here knows that Barney Frank says there was never a problem with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mack. So let the party begin should the guy get elected.
    Bill Clinton said a really smart thing that defines the division in America.

He said:

Conservatives didn't like what happened in the 60s (ie weather underground, free sex, drugs, anti war protests etc.)

Liberals did.

And may I say liberals still do.
    Maybe Clinton meant conservatives didn't like what happened in the 60s: The first major moves toward civil rights since the civil war, integration of schools, woman's rights, making KKK membership an embarrassment, protesting an illegal war that was ill conceived and would have been lost no matter what, etc.
    On the Keating 5 McCain was not guilty of an outright crime, he was guilty of accepting donations for influence and McCain was rebuked for wrongdoing by the House on a bipartisan vote. What it shows bad judgment, bad associations and hypocrisy.

As far as the tax increases Obama might have to enact to pay for the minimum eight year Iraq war (one of the longest wars in our history), we learned long ago that high deficit spending such that characterizes Republican administrations has many deep damaging effects on the economy.
    Regarding the clinton quote above:

Good counterpoint. Just remember.

Republicans are the party of Lincoln. Not of Byrd. I reject the insinuation that Democrats hold the high ground in civil rights in any real way. The judeo christian principles of the majority (in both partys) plays a slow but sure role in getting us were we are today.

Republicans I believe are the present conservators of those principles. Democrats tendency toward relativism has lead them to wrong candidates. Now remember, both Reagan and less famously Pat Robertson were first Democrats.

I paint all you Obama supporters as supporters of the weather underground to shame you into looking closer at who you candidate really is.

You want to think Ayres is all sweetness and light. Have you seen that magazine cover with him standng on a crumpled American flag? Is Obama so smooth and good looking that you are willing to give him the benefit of some rediculous doubt?

Again, I don't harbor any illusions that my shaming you by assocation will change the minds of those radical leftist in your party, they are all in with the Ayers philosophy. Maybe I can shake some sense into someone who is simply wooed by the smooth talk and the mock sunday school childrens choirs.

The "lies" Sarah is telling are true, the brand of democrat you are electing is of the Ayers ilk.

"A man not a liberal at thirty has no heart, a man still a liberal at fifty has no brain?"

Obama's appeal and greatest political asset is na´vetÚ of the electorate.

Wow, did you see those diacritical marks. I must be a good speller.
    In the interview that was broadcast Monday evening 10-6-08, the Democrat investigator for the committee stated that McCain did nothing wrong, equates to completely without fault. The head of the committee wanted it as sit turned out to keep it from falling all on Democrat heads. Listen to the interview.

Taxing will not get us out of this. If you think corporations pay tax, then you are very, very confused. Corporations pass taxes to you, the consumer and that means you pay more.

Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    On the Keating 5 McCain was not guilty of an outright crime, he was guilty of accepting donations for influence and McCain was rebuked for wrongdoing by the House on a bipartisan vote. What it shows bad judgment, bad associations and hypocrisy.

As far as the tax increases Obama might have to enact to pay for the minimum eight year Iraq war (one of the longest wars in our history), we learned long ago that high deficit spending such that characterizes Republican administrations has many deep damaging effects on the economy.
    I paint all you Obama supporters as supporters of the weather underground to shame you into looking closer at who you candidate really is.
    Please don't paint when drunk.

Your posts shows the level of desperation and ignorance found in the Republican party.

Instead of showing your candidate as the more mature, battle-tested candidate, the Republicans send Palin on a death mission. And, of course, drones like you follow.

Here you go:

Her reference to Obama's relationship with William Ayers, a member of the Vietnam-era Weather Underground, was exaggerated at best if not outright false. No evidence shows they were "pals" or even close when they worked on community boards years ago and Ayers hosted a political event for Obama early in his career.

Obama, who was a child when the Weathermen were planting bombs, has denounced Ayers' radical views and actions.

With her criticism, Palin is taking on the running mate's traditional role of attacker, said Rich Galen, a Republican strategist.

"There appears to be a newfound sense of confidence in Sarah Palin as a candidate, given her performance the other night," Galen said. "I think that they are comfortable enough with her now that she's got the standing with the electorate to take off after Obama."

Second, Palin's incendiary charge draws media and voter attention away from the worsening economy. It also comes after McCain supported a pork-laden Wall Street bailout plan in spite of conservative anger and his own misgivings.
    source: http://www.time.com/time/politics/ar...847376,00.html

So in spite being presented the facts... the cold facts... of this lie, you still continue to pursue this course of "support" for your candidate.

Obama is ready to turn the country around. obama has had a detailed plan since day one, which can be found on his website. McCain had a blog post and presented ill-conceived ideals since early April.

"Tax Free Holiday." Please. How ignorant. Shows bad judgment on McCain's part... then he decides to pick a running mate that happens to be under investigation and happens to be the least qualified candidate on a Presidential ticket in modern history. Geee....

She is under investigation but attacks obama? Please, dude... tell your party to get a grip....
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
    I'd be willing to concede that Ayers associaton was innocent because of his youth if ayres was a reformed man, in a different eras like David Horowitz.

But he's not reformed in any way. The two were attracted by ideology, I do mean current ideology.

Ofcourse Obama condems him, it would be impolitic not to.

He condemns his pastor now.

Think of it this way, if Ayres is ok now, why doesn't Ayres come out and explain that his left wing idiology is all in the past?
    first answer goes to McShame -- Obama blows first response

McShame is answering the question asked and providing solutions ---

Obama has already attacked McShame -- mistake -- he should have waited until he was attacked
    Last edited by BARYE; 10/11/2008 at 01:12 PM.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Obama is defending the bailout -- while McShame had slammed Fannie and tied it to Obama

point+ to McShame
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)