Page 36 of 53 FirstFirst ... 26313233343536373839404146 ... LastLast
    She may have pi$$ed off a lot of donors, sure, but there are many more that still love her. Had the Obama history been placed in the open at the beginning of the campaign instead of being buried by the press, the Clinton machine would have made heavy usage of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Had the Obama history been placed in the open at the beginning of the campaign instead of being buried by the press...
    * sigh * ...and this is where I get off this bus. I didn't think we'd agree for long.

I won't even dignify your statement with a response since it is so ridiculous.
    And just when I was starting to respect you Moder, don't give up. Please.
    Haha...well...I guess we all found something to agree on. Hilary hates Obama (okay, hates might be a stronger word than is necessary), but pretends not to. Believe it or not, I have friends who are convinced that she sincerely supports him. Sometimes I want to just slap those people, hoping I'll knock some sense into them.
    a740 --> a900 --> Katana --> a900 --> a900m --> M1 --> a900m --> PPC6700 --> a900m--> 8400 --> a900m --> Treo 700wx --> Treo 800w
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak4Dell View Post
    Haha...well...I guess we all found something to agree on. Hilary hates Obama (okay, hates might be a stronger word than is necessary), but pretends not to. Believe it or not, I have friends who are convinced that she sincerely supports him. Sometimes I want to just slap those people, hoping I'll knock some sense into them.
    Well before you get too happy here...please understand that I think Huckabee, Romney, and Giuliani all like McSame about as much as Clinton likes Obama. She pretends better than Bill - but not as well as her GOP counterparts. And if you think any of the losing GOP candidate's mentioned above aren't licking their chops at making another run if McSame loses, I have a bridge to nowhere to sell you.
    Why would I be too happy? I don't really care what Hilary thinks about Obama...it's not like her hating him is going to make it any more likely that McCain beats Obama. If it would have that effect, I would be yelling that from the tops of buildings.

I also don't mind if any of the three people you listed run again. I like them all more than I like McCain.
    a740 --> a900 --> Katana --> a900 --> a900m --> M1 --> a900m --> PPC6700 --> a900m--> 8400 --> a900m --> Treo 700wx --> Treo 800w
    It is hatred. Look at her when she speaks, watch the face, the eyes, not her words.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak4Dell View Post
    Yes. I was very disappointed when McCain was chosen. The Republican Party has a habit of giving the nomination to people due to length of service, not ability. Romney and Giuliani far outshine McCain and Huckabee, once one gets over his "strangeness," makes a pretty good presentation. None of them though show it as openly as Hillary and Bill do. After the nomination, the Republican party stopped its heavy in-fighting; the Democrats have not done so, as it still comes up in public due to the constant statements from the party that it is united behind Obama. If it were truly united, then why continue telling the world.

Quote Originally Posted by moderateinny View Post
    Well before you get too happy here...please understand that I think Huckabee, Romney, and Giuliani all like McSame about as much as Clinton likes Obama. She pretends better than Bill - but not as well as her GOP counterparts. And if you think any of the losing GOP candidate's mentioned above aren't licking their chops at making another run if McSame loses, I have a bridge to nowhere to sell you.
    Here's another video about Democrats culpability in the FanFred disaster.

ALSO:
    I've got great clip of Glen Beck refuting a claim that Obama made that he commands a bigger budget than Palin, proving that using correct numbers and Obama's argument, she's between 31 and 45 times more qualified to be president.

That's funny.

I'd like to post but its a 7MB WMV file, not a link. If anyone wants it I'll email it to you.

In addition:
    The debate for me proved that bidens 30+ years of experience may be a little over rated.

If it took him that long to only be that much (if at all) better than Palin at it, she'll easily pass him in ability by the time she's elected next month.
    Last edited by WHarropson; 10/03/2008 at 08:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WHarropson View Post

In addition:
    The debate for me proved that bidens 30+ years of experience may be a little over rated.

If it took him that long to only be that much (if at all) better than Palin at it, she'll easily pass him in ability by the time she's elected next month.
    Well, judging by polls by both CNN and CBS, most folks didn't share your view.
    I've got great clip of Glen Beck
    Me too! It's the one where he said McCain has already LOST THE ELECTION. Did you see that one? I doubt it.

In addition:
    Why? Because he didn't say "you betchya", "your darn right", and wink at the audience? Because he didn't sound like a Stepford wife? Was it how she never answered any of the questions? What exactly proved that Biden's experience was "over rated"? Seriously...just how much Kool Aid have you drank?

In bizarro world, maybe. In the real world, amongst us grown ups that know that man and dinosaurs did not co-exist - she'll become the GOP's scapegoat once McSame loses the election.
    I thought we just witnessed a woman and a dinosaur, does that count?
    Tee hee. You must be referring to palin and her soulmate. Nice try.alin :
    LOL. Good one (seriously). Even better that the joke is the gift that keeps on giving - every time she steps onto the stage with McSame you get to relive it.

Then again, you seem to have a knack for jokes - like the last "joke" that you elected and then re-elected.
    As one liberal said, if you are predisposed toward Biden, he won. If not, she won. What she did show though is that she is more than capable of handling herself without getting ruffled. Biden got ruffled. Also they both said things that are not correct and by one count I read, he blew it more often.

You speak of phrasing, then you just gotta go back with Biden saying something like, "Let me again..." or whatever it was. Biden's statements during the debate sure did not keep up with the statements he made during the race and she did a pretty good job of bringing that up - it really did haunt him.

Also unreleated - didn't Biden say once that his wife was killed by a drunk driver? http://www.thenextright.com/warner-t...his-first-wife

And gosh, look at this:
    http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/p...WS02/809040379

I feel for the man deeply on his loss; however, what a lie.

Again, we just cannot trust what is said. A night with Google shows bunches more.

Enjoy his lies - and yes, they all lie, but he has some big ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    As one liberal said, if you are predisposed toward Biden, he won.
    I guess 60% of the independents were "liberals" then because they all thought he won.

By the way, since you clearly like lying yourself - I mean McSame has told over 90 lies vs. the Dems 30 - then you'll be pleased to hear your sleazeball candidate is about to increase the number of lies told by a factor of 10 the next 31 days. Enjoy.
    I admit that Bush is a ripe target for jokes, And he can take a ribbing.

I want you to look particularly at Howard Dean at this event that you have probably seen before.

Few despise Bush as vocally as Dean did, but with all of Bushes faults, He's real.

He really is.

People like that.

People are forgiving of honest mistakes of good people, and His winning two terms against un-real candidates speaks for it.

Kerry, Gore, Biden, Obama, Hilary and Bill aren't real.

They are all high ranking contenders for sure who manage to pull the liberal heartstrings to the tune of government taking care of you, (which is a big seller obviously), but being phony may tip the balance back to the Republicans where I believe we are safest.

When it comes to faith:

Conservatives go to church to worship. Gods inspires us toward self sufficiency.

Liberals go to city hall. Because that's were they can elect someone to steal for them.
    When it comes to faith:

Conservatives go to church to worship.
    Too broad a definition of "conservatives" for me. If you mean by Christians, yes, I get that some need to go to Church and pretend to be disciples of Jesus.

Gods inspires us toward self sufficiency.
    He also inspires compassion, humbleness, tolerance, and honesty - none in which you and your ilk on the far right have ever demonstrated. And if you think he wants you to compromise all of the above for the sake of "self-sufficiency" then your moral compass is horribly damaged and you might want to look into a good moral compass repair shop.

Liberals go to city hall. Because that's were they can elect someone to steal for them.
    Uh? That makes no sense. Or do you mean like the Republican's that have manipulated sheeple into thinking they were the moral majority and then proceeded to shift all of the wealth in this country to their rich friends? Or the ones that sent thousands to their death in an elective war?

Moral majority my a$$.
    Quote Originally Posted by moderateinny View Post
    ....He also inspires compassion, humbleness, tolerance, and honesty - none in which you and your ilk on the far right have ever demonstrated. And if you think he wants you to compromise all of the above for the sake of "self-sufficiency" then your moral compass is horribly damaged and you might want to look into a good moral compass repair shop.
    In addition to my moral compass -- BARYE is also needing to find some place to fix his Betamax -- does anyone know where I should go ?? (I've heard that Scientologises are really good with machines and fixing stuff ...)
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    ...but with all of Bushes faults, He's real.

He really is.

People like that.

People are forgiving of honest mistakes of good people, and His winning two terms against un-real candidates speaks for it.

Kerry, Gore, Biden, Obama, Hilary and Bill aren't real...

Conservatives go to church to worship. Gods inspires us toward self sufficiency...
    it sounds like you prey more toward Ayn Rand than Jesus (I'd rather you had a dashboard figurine of BARYE though...)

As for junior being real -- being genuine ????

A genuine phony is probably what you intended to say.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)