Page 35 of 53 FirstFirst ... 25303132333435363738394045 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 1043
  1. #681  
    Now what in Ann's paper do you think is wrong?
  2. #682  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Now what in Ann's paper do you think is wrong?
    Obviously, you did not read my post....
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  3. #683  
    Quote Originally Posted by theog View Post
    Obviously, you did not read my post....
    He isn't very well read if you haven't noticed. Malkin, Coulter, and YouTube...to which I'm guessing he and his friend skims the comments for only the ones he likes. And the fact that he is defending Coulter - that racist, lying, hate mongering pig with lipstick - sums it all up.
  4. #684  
    Theo says he will not read a post. (Coulter)

    Moder comments that someone isn't well read but doesn't mention the subject.

    According to rules of grammer he must be referring to Theo since he is the subject by proximity, which is confirmed by Theos refusal to read.

    Moder adds the criticism that subject only selects the things he likes.

    Not one comment emerges to refute the truth of Coulter's comments.

    This is liberal dialog at it's best.

    Sorry if I missed something.
  5. #685  
    Quote Originally Posted by WHarropson View Post
    Theo says he will not read a post. (Coulter)

    Moder comments that someone isn't well read but doesn't mention the subject.

    According to rules of grammer he must be referring to Theo since he is the subject by proximity, which is confirmed by Theos refusal to read.

    Moder adds the criticism that subject only selects the things he likes.

    Not one comment emerges to refute the truth of Coulter's comments.

    This is liberal dialog at it's best.

    Sorry if I missed something.
    Apology accepted. But let me break it down with you since you seem to be struggling. What you missed is that there are some sources you would only listen to if your extraordinarily right-winged or left-winged. It's the reason I don't see Michael Moore movies or pay attention to him. It is the same reason you ought not listen to lying pigs with lipstick like Coulter and Malkin - at least not take them so seriously.
  6. #686  
    Quote Originally Posted by moderateinny View Post
    Apology accepted. But let me break it down with you since you seem to be struggling. What you missed is that there are some sources you would only listen to if your extraordinarily right-winged or left-winged. It's the reason I don't see Michael Moore movies or pay attention to him. It is the same reason you ought not listen to lying pigs with lipstick like Coulter and Malkin - at least not take them so seriously.
    Exactly... thanks for pointing it out to those who can't tell the difference.

    That is the same reason I've not seen a M. Moore "movie" or "documentary." There are some sources that are too far left or right. I like to lean a bit toward the center.

    I do respect ann though... she has made a ton of money being a "political celebrity." She is good entertainment at times, but not someone would inject into a serious conversation. She talks her trash and makes her money... I can't fault her for feeding the media.

    Of course, the Republicans here are grasping at anything... their candidate for President sucks and his VP sucks... Bush has basically killed the economy and McCain stated he does not "know much" about how the American economy operates. Guess what? Yea, you already know...
    Last edited by theog; 10/02/2008 at 03:34 PM.
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  7. #687  
    Theog, I re-read your post and there is nothing there that indicates what you do not like about the article, just the typical racist post you throw in whenever you have the opportunity.

    We do see above the right/left thing, but surely no one here is about to support the main stream media as being unbiased and because it is not unbiased, it is right there with the right/left thing and generally lays heavily in the left area.

    So again, what do you really have a problem with in her post?
  8. #688  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Theog, I re-read your post and there is nothing there that indicates what you do not like about the article, just the typical racist post you throw in whenever you have the opportunity.

    We do see above the right/left thing, but surely no one here is about to support the main stream media as being unbiased and because it is not unbiased, it is right there with the right/left thing and generally lays heavily in the left area.

    So again, what do you really have a problem with in her post?
    LOL... racist.... sounds like you are projecting... look it up if you don't understand it.

    You are the biggest racist on this forum... your sidekick is second... but if it makes you "feel" good to state that, go for it. If you are trying to get me wound up, don't worry, your ignorant posts won't.

    I look at your posts and laugh.... you have a basic understanding.... I'm starting to think you are not even in High School. As someone else pointed out, your comprehension is not so great... and it does not seem you read very well. If you could read and understand, you would understand why I have nothing to say about Anns article.

    In other words, try to read and follow all the posts from 679 to right now... you don't even have to follow closely...
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  9. #689  
    The sarcasm of Ann is really great.

    It is based on history and reality, and it's funny. You know the truth telling kind of funny I've been talking about.

    I can enjoy her and Malkin (who happens to agree with Japanese Internment during WWII by the way) but you lose me when you accuse me of racism.

    Racism? Please find something I've said that's racist.

    I really want to know. Or maybe your comment was about someone else, either way let me know.
  10. #690  
    Quote Originally Posted by theog View Post
    ...You are the biggest racist on this forum... your sidekick is second... but if it makes you "feel" good to state that, go for it. If you are trying to get me wound up, don't worry, your ignorant posts won't.

    I look at your posts and laugh.... you have a basic understanding.... I'm starting to think you are not even in High School. As someone else pointed out, your comprehension is not so great... and it does not seem you read very well. If you could read and understand, you would understand why I have nothing to say about Anns article. ...
    It is destructive to the uninhibited free flow of ideas and discussion when personal insults are leveled.

    The forum becomes poisoned from these attacks -- I have to believe that even those not in the crosshairs of whatever venom is now being tossed are less likely to want to participate.

    I say this not as someone who speaks for the forum, or who agrees with Ben's POV -- but from my own sense of fairness and interest in learning from the perspectives of those I may not normally talk to. I want him and those with whom I disagree to be able to express themselves.

    If he or anyone else writes or quotes something ridiculous -- its completely appropriate and healthy to the dynamic of this forum's exchange to mock or attack what someone says, their ideas, or their heroes.

    But it is almost always unacceptable to attack anyone personally.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  11. #691  
    I love how nobody said anything racist, and yet, the people who do not like Obama get pinned as racists.

    How about this for racist?

    DISCLAIMER: RACIST COMMENT TO FOLLOW:
    Just goes to show that black people can play the race card without even playing the race card.

    I think I just made the most racist comment in this thread...try and take the title away from me.
    a740 --> a900 --> Katana --> a900 --> a900m --> M1 --> a900m --> PPC6700 --> a900m--> 8400 --> a900m --> Treo 700wx --> Treo 800w
  12. #692  
    My comment was not racist and I did not accuse you of being racist. However, as stated above, any time anyone disagrees with you, they are often accuse of being racist. It gets old and shows you in a very bad light with a high degree of frustration.

    Quote Originally Posted by theog View Post
    LOL... racist.... sounds like you are projecting... look it up if you don't understand it.

    You are the biggest racist on this forum... your sidekick is second... but if it makes you "feel" good to state that, go for it. If you are trying to get me wound up, don't worry, your ignorant posts won't.

    I look at your posts and laugh.... you have a basic understanding.... I'm starting to think you are not even in High School. As someone else pointed out, your comprehension is not so great... and it does not seem you read very well. If you could read and understand, you would understand why I have nothing to say about Anns article.

    In other words, try to read and follow all the posts from 679 to right now... you don't even have to follow closely...
  13. #693  
    Thank you Barye for the statement. Though I do not normally provide links, what I do write can be backed up with a bit of effort. Being called racist all the time gets old and now that he has called 2 of us racist, well, he is going too far now. I hope he understands that everyone here has the right to post, not just him.

    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE View Post
    It is destructive to the uninhibited free flow of ideas and discussion when personal insults are leveled.

    The forum becomes poisoned from these attacks -- I have to believe that even those not in the crosshairs of whatever venom is now being tossed are less likely to want to participate.

    I say this not as someone who speaks for the forum, or who agrees with Ben's POV -- but from my own sense of fairness and interest in learning from the perspectives of those I may not normally talk to. I want him and those with whom I disagree to be able to express themselves.

    If he or anyone else writes or quotes something ridiculous -- its completely appropriate and healthy to the dynamic of this forum's exchange to mock or attack what someone says, their ideas, or their heroes.

    But it is almost always unacceptable to attack anyone personally.
  14. #694  
    Have you ever heard Ann Coulter talk about womens sufferage.

    She wants it repealed.

    That's funny.

    I probably won't be repeating it as my own opinion, but I more than respect her unique perspective.

    I like following the opinions of smart people.

    If "smart people" is a race, I prefer them with regard to opinion and judgement, and in this way I suppose I could be accused of racism.

    If conservatism is a race. I'm guilty as charged.

    I discriminate against people who will no doubt continue to buy the Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Barney Franks ideology. They are of an inferior race called left wing liberalism. They need to be defeated.

    It occured to me of one reason Republicans may lose, and it's because somehow the mantra that both parties are responsible for the financial failure isn't more roundly denounced by Republicans.

    It's like the democrats are like children screaming "Daddy's at fault too because he didn't stop us!"

    And as the only adults in congress it's probably true more could have been done stop the Democrats... so let's just say it really is the Republicans fault.

    What's the answer?

    Vote the Republicans out!

    I believe Bill Clinton will be secretly pulling the lever for McCain.

    He's a lot of bad things in my opinion, but he's not stupid.
  15. #695  
    Your statement though is very evident. A white person stating something like you said is making a racially hot statement; however, we hear it coming from Obama and his supporters (much more than Jessie Jackson!) and the mainstream press never comments on it in depth. You do it though in the same manner will get you labeled real fast.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freak4Dell View Post
    I love how nobody said anything racist, and yet, the people who do not like Obama get pinned as racists.

    How about this for racist?

    DISCLAIMER: RACIST COMMENT TO FOLLOW:
    Just goes to show that black people can play the race card without even playing the race card.

    I think I just made the most racist comment in this thread...try and take the title away from me.
  16. #696  
    The last statement is all that I will comment upon.

    The Clinton's really do not want Obama to win - their words and actions when looked closely at are not those that support Obama. Their desire is to see him fail and that makes her the immediate Democrat candidate for the next cycle, which will start in January 09 if Obama is not elected. If Obama is elected, she will start about 4 years later and will slam him so bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by WHarropson View Post
    Have you ever heard Ann Coulter talk about womens sufferage.

    She wants it repealed.

    That's funny.

    I probably won't be repeating it as my own opinion, but I more than respect her unique perspective.

    I like following the opinions of smart people.

    If "smart people" is a race, I prefer them with regard to opinion and judgement, and in this way I suppose I could be accused of racism.

    If conservatism is a race. I'm guilty as charged.

    I discriminate against people who will no doubt continue to buy the Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Barney Franks ideology. They are of an inferior race called left wing liberalism. They need to be defeated.

    It occured to me of one reason Republicans may lose, and it's because somehow the mantra that both parties are responsible for the financial failure isn't more roundly denounced by Republicans.

    It's like the democrats are like children screaming "Daddy's at fault too because he didn't stop us!"

    And as the only adults in congress it's probably true more could have been done stop the Democrats... so let's just say it really is the Republicans fault.

    What's the answer?

    Vote the Republicans out!

    I believe Bill Clinton will be secretly pulling the lever for McCain.

    He's a lot of bad things in my opinion, but he's not stupid.
  17. #697  
    I also want to thank Barye and freak4 for their remarks on this issue.
  18. #698  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    The last statement is all that I will comment upon.

    The Clinton's really do not want Obama to win - their words and actions when looked closely at are not those that support Obama. Their desire is to see him fail and that makes her the immediate Democrat candidate for the next cycle, which will start in January 09 if Obama is not elected. If Obama is elected, she will start about 4 years later and will slam him so bad.
    I tend to agree. I don't think the Clinton's are in this for Obama at all. They're doing the minimum amount necessary to stay in the good graces of the Democratic Party. But they (well....especially Bill) have spoken passionately about a lot of things...stumping for Obama is not one of them.
  19. #699  
    So very visible. I watched a spot with Clinton yesterday and it was plain that there was no passion in his speech, the look in the eyes was not there. He talked, but not convincingly. Regardless of who wins, betcha Hillary will start the trail as early as she can get away with it.
  20. #700  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    So very visible. I watched a spot with Clinton yesterday and it was plain that there was no passion in his speech, the look in the eyes was not there. He talked, but not convincingly. Regardless of who wins, betcha Hillary will start the trail as early as she can get away with it.
    Dunno about that. She is in a lot of debt and pi$$ed off lots of donors. She'll need time to recover. That said, the Clinton's certainly know how to raise money so only time will tell. Besides...it is starting to look like she'll be waiting at least another 4 years, if not 8.

Posting Permissions