Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24293031323334353637383944 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 1043
  1. #661  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    The words of frustration. Sorry that you feel that way, as again, you talk the talk about the others, and ignore it about Obama. What a shame. But maybe some day you will see the light and know that he is not the messiah.
    I've never said he was the Messiah. In fact, Obama has never claimed such a thing. The only ones saying it are right-wingers who invoked the term "Messiah" to get sheeple like you upset by invoking something as blasphemous as saying Obama acts like he is the "Messiah". Now go say three Hail Marys and four Our Fathers and pray for forgiveness for your many many lies.
  2. #662  
    Quote Originally Posted by moderateinny View Post
    Obama has never claimed such a thing. The only ones saying it are right-wingers who invoked the term "Messiah" to get sheeple like you upset by invoking something as blasphemous as saying Obama acts like he is the "Messiah".
    moderateinny,

    Thank you for making that obvious point: A fact that is completely lost on a few select sheeple. I am sticking to my vow to avoid further responses to Ben's anti-Obama rants. Newbie WH has also earned a spot on my list as a result of his odd religious contributions.

    Please note that this post is to serve as formal confirmation that you will hereby serve as my spokesman.
  3. #663  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    The words of frustration. Sorry that you feel that way, as again, you talk the talk about the others, and ignore it about Obama. What a shame. But maybe some day you will see the light and know that he is not the messiah.
    Remind Moderatinny for me that:

    Jesus was a community Organizer and Pilate was a Governor.

    I think Moder is committing a blasphemy here, he's not holding up the party line. He may want to reconsider taking his denial of the messiah back. It's OK, we all make mistakes, particularly in the heat of passion. I believe in forgiveness.

    I'd tell him myself but he'll just call me a hater. It's like the projectile vomit in the exorcist.

    Keep a sheet of plastic handy when you post.
  4. #664  
    Nobody said Obama claimed to be the Messiah. If he did, then we'd either have a lot of excited Jews, or a lot of people fearing that Armageddon is here.

    It's just that so many of his supports make it seem like he is the Messiah. I'm not pointing at anyone in this thread, but I know a lot of people personally who act like this, and it just amazes me.
    a740 --> a900 --> Katana --> a900 --> a900m --> M1 --> a900m --> PPC6700 --> a900m--> 8400 --> a900m --> Treo 700wx --> Treo 800w
  5. #665  
    Quote Originally Posted by WHarropson View Post
    Remind Moderatinny for me that:

    Jesus was a community Organizer and Pilate was a Governor.

    I think Moder is committing a blasphemy here, he's not holding up the party line. He may want to reconsider taking his denial of the messiah back. It's OK, we all make mistakes, particularly in the heat of passion. I believe in forgiveness.

    I'd tell him myself but he'll just call me a hater. It's like the projectile vomit in the exorcist.

    Keep a sheet of plastic handy when you post.
    Oh you crazy religious zealots...always speaking in tongues.

    Translation: watch' u talkin' 'bout Willis?
  6. #666  
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak4Dell View Post
    Nobody said Obama claimed to be the Messiah. If he did, then we'd either have a lot of excited Jews, or a lot of people fearing that Armageddon is here.

    It's just that so many of his supports make it seem like he is the Messiah. I'm not pointing at anyone in this thread, but I know a lot of people personally who act like this, and it just amazes me.
    It amazes me too. It amazed me when JFK did. It amazed me when RFK did. It amazed me when MLK did. It amazed me when Reagan did.

    It's called charisma. It's called communication skills. It's called leadership. Something the country and the world has been lacking for 8 years now. Is it really any real surprise that the world is excited that we're close to having someone with that knack back in the White House?

    You guys love to try and make this trait a detractor, however, most of the world - and hopefully over 51% of our country - understands that this is a very tangible and positive attribute to have.

    Again, nobody has ever called him a Messiah other than the right-wingers who are afraid of him and this natural ability to draw people together. They had to cut into that natural gift that Obama has somehow....what better way to do it than to galvanize their evangelical base with claims that his supporters think he is the "Messiah".
  7. #667  
    Imagine the carisma candidate capturing the emotions of the people. He, manages by force of his personality to win the election.

    His financial acumen is Franklin Raines, but he goes by his stage name: Barack Obama.

    His discernment and judgement is that of Barney Frank , but he goes by Barack Obama.

    His policies intend to bankrupt America, (probably because the chickens have come home to roost and America deserves it) but he looks really good at the podium.

    Looking good. Slick talk.

    Isn't that what it's all about? Ask Babba Wawwa on the view.

    Yup, that's what it's all about. (that and hating Bush)

    All of those wonderful hollywood characteristics mask what he is and Democrats are buying it.

    We know to expect that of them, so we pray for independents to see through it as they did with Kerry and Gore.

    He therefore is the messiah, but not the real One but the phony kind that Liberals fall for.

    And don't tell me Gore and Kerry weren't phony.

    Democrats fall for all of them. But that's what Republicans are here for.
  8. #668  
    Quote Originally Posted by WHarropson View Post
    Imagine the carisma candidate capturing the emotions of the people. He, manages by force of his personality to win the election.

    His financial acumen is Franklin Raines, but he goes by his stage name: Barack Obama.

    His discernment and judgement is that of Barney Frank , but he goes by Barack Obama.
    How do you know that? I mean, you righties continue to complain that he has no record, yet somehow you magically know precisely how Obama will govern. Amazing.

    His policies intend to bankrupt America, (probably because the chickens have come home to roost and America deserves it) but he looks really good at the podium.
    Umm...Bush has already bankrupt America. Have you been living under a rock?

    Looking good. Slick talk.

    Isn't that what it's all about? Ask Babba Wawwa on the view.

    Yup, that's what it's all about. (that and hating Bush)
    It is so very sad to see such ardent supporters of the worst President in HISTORY try so very hard to compensate and rationalize their irresponsible votes.

    All of those wonderful hollywood characteristics mask
    What Hollywood characteristics? Because he can speak English and not mangle it? Because he is young?

    what he is and Democrats are buying it.

    We know to expect that of them, so we pray for independents to see through it as they did with Kerry and Gore.
    Well so far over 61% of the indepdents saw for themselves at the debate that Obama is the real deal. Not perfect, but certainly far better than the hate-mongering right-wing machine has made him out to be.

    He therefore is the messiah, but not the real One but the phony kind that Liberals fall for.
    And what will the real Messiah have to say about you on judgement day? Seriously dude...you're going to burn in he|| for your deep and irrational hatred of a guy raised on food stamps and who made himself into the man he is today...not bought it like Bush Jr. did.

    And don't tell me Gore and Kerry weren't phony.
    Aren't all politicians? But seriously...for you to not ackowledge what a deck of cards Bush turned out to be says it all. The fact that you'd support a Bambi like Palin shows me just how unpatriotic you really are - party first, country second.

    Democrats fall for all of them. But that's what Republicans are here for.
    LOL. Yes, we can see TRILLIONS of reasons (dollars) why we should thank you for your insightfulness.
  9. #669  
    Can I take my plastic sheet down now?
  10. #670  
    Quote Originally Posted by WHarropson View Post
    Can I take my plastic sheet down now?
    Feel free to inhale it. I won't pull it out.
  11. #671  
    Ok, This one's funny. Obama admitting he's a Muslim Spoof

  12. #672  
    Quote Originally Posted by WHarropson View Post
    Ok, This one's funny. Obama admitting he's a Muslim Spoof

    The sad thing is that you know there are more than a few rednecks circulating this thing as though it is based in reality. And apparently a few "Christians" that think it is funny.
  13. #673  
    Did I hurt someone's feelings.

    I want to make it up to you.

    Here's some soothing music to bolster your faith.



    Take a look at the comments after the video.
  14. #674  
    Quote Originally Posted by WHarropson View Post
    Did I hurt someone's feelings.

    I want to make it up to you.

    Here's some soothing music to bolster your faith.



    Take a look at the comments after the video.
    You do understand the difference between a "political messiah" and the messiah, don't you?

    And as cheesy as this is - laughable actually - where in this did the kids equate Obama to Christ?
  15. #675  
    How rude of you!

    It's not cheesy, it's not laughable, it's gospel.

    How dare you! Shame on you!

    On another related subject....
    Inspired Obama Campaign Posters:

    I'm not forwarding this in support of how the producer manipulated some of the Posters, but the point has to be made that who ever is producing Democratic Campaign art is obviously attracted to and inspired by communist/Nazi style propaganda.

    I'm sure it doesn't shock anyone though.

  16. #676  
    Quote Originally Posted by WHarropson View Post
    How rude of you!

    It's not cheesy, it's not laughable, it's gospel.

    How dare you! Shame on you!

    On another related subject....
    Inspired Obama Campaign Posters:

    I'm not forwarding this in support of how the producer manipulated some of the Posters, but the point has to be made that who ever is producing Democratic Campaign art is obviously attracted to and inspired by communist/Nazi style propaganda.

    I'm sure it doesn't shock anyone though.


    You're really scrapping the bottom of the barrel now aren't you? I love the smell of desperation in the morning...it smells like....VICTORY.

    Most noteworthy: you weren't able to even make sense of your own post and what it had to do with claims that Obama is "the" Messiah.
  17. #677  
    Quote Originally Posted by WHarropson View Post
    How rude of you!

    It's not cheesy, it's not laughable, it's gospel.

    How dare you! Shame on you!

    On another related subject....
    Inspired Obama Campaign Posters:

    I'm not forwarding this in support of how the producer manipulated some of the Posters, but the point has to be made that who ever is producing Democratic Campaign art is obviously attracted to and inspired by communist/Nazi style propaganda.

    I'm sure it doesn't shock anyone though.


    Since I know at least some of the posters are fakes (and maybe most if not all) -- this guy's twisted POV has no sting.

    Unless the target audience for propaganda like this is already true believing nut cases, it needs to establish at least a bare patina of credibility.

    Shrewd subtly is almost always more effective than the sledge hammer.

    Almost no one HATED raygun as much as BARYE, but I admired and respected his paid political ads.

    If they could have locked me in a room, with my eyelids forced open long enough (like Alex from A Clockwork Orange) BARYE would likely be a raygunite to this day ...
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  18. #678  
    Quote Originally Posted by WHarropson View Post
    How rude of you!

    It's not cheesy, it's not laughable, it's gospel.

    How dare you! Shame on you!

    On another related subject....
    Inspired Obama Campaign Posters:

    I'm not forwarding this in support of how the producer manipulated some of the Posters, but the point has to be made that who ever is producing Democratic Campaign art is obviously attracted to and inspired by communist/Nazi style propaganda.

    I'm sure it doesn't shock anyone though.

    I'm not shocked at all. I knew that "looking to the left" was trademarked by Stalin!
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

    Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
  19. #679  
    I can't help myself, Please forgive me

    http://www.humanevents.com/article.p...t=yes&id=28834
  20. #680  
    Quote Originally Posted by WHarropson View Post
    I can't help myself, Please forgive me

    http://www.humanevents.com/article.p...t=yes&id=28834
    You actually posted something that Ann Coulter wrote.

    I should put you on ignore for being stooping so low. I saw her name and closed it out... she is not even worth reading... like your posts. I'd rather see you post some stuff from that racist guy you like instead of Ann.
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001

Posting Permissions