Page 26 of 53 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 1043
  1. #501  
    Sorry Theog, you lost me. (About whats true is true)
  2. #502  
    Quote Originally Posted by WHarropson View Post
    Sorry Theog, you lost me. (About whats true is true)
    What IS true?

    McCain has judgment issues... that IS true...

    Palin is definitely not ready to hit the "big time." I question her judgment as well. The entire "troopergate" episode is astonishing.

    And HELL I COULD have answered the "Bush Doctrine" question. Geezzzz I might have stumbled a bit here and there, but I could have answered it... Basic reading and keeping up with Bush provided that answer for me.... GMAFB
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  3. #503  
    Uhh, yeah, I guess. What was it exactly that proves that for you?
    Last edited by WHarropson; 09/17/2008 at 08:52 PM.
  4. #504  
    Quote Originally Posted by WHarropson View Post
    Uhh, Ok. I guess.
    Right.

    Don't come on this board with BS...

    Time for you to get in bed anyway... bus comes early for you kids these days.
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  5. #505  
    Theog, you could not answer the Bush Doctrine because it was never officially defined and frankly does not exist.

    Amazing how you keep saying she is not ready to hit the "big time." How many times are you going to say that? Each time that is said you open yourself up to the question, "What are Obama's qualifications?" We all know the answer you give and we all know that it does not hold up under close scrutiny. Running a campaign for 2 years does not do it. A whirl wind trip does not do it. Talking points do not do it. A racist as a VP does not do it. And yes, Thorm needs to be thrown in. Your own party leaders state he does not have the experience. His VP and Boss Hillary.

    Quote Originally Posted by theog View Post
    What IS true?

    McCain has judgment issues... that IS true...

    Palin is definitely not ready to hit the "big time." I question her judgment as well. The entire "troopergate" episode is astonishing.

    And HELL I COULD have answered the "Bush Doctrine" question. Geezzzz I might have stumbled a bit here and there, but I could have answered it... Basic reading and keeping up with Bush provided that answer for me.... GMAFB
  6. #506  
    And with your statement, so comes this one: Obama was so lacking in skills that he needs Biden. Thing is, Biden has not helped Obama at all. Not at all. When you take the Senate's most liberal person and place with him the 3rd most liberal person, what do you get? And the problem also is that Obama really had not much of a choice, as anyone ranking below is way to far to the right Obama.

    Sorry, but the joy is acknowledgement that what people thought was true is TRUE Biden has not helped. Biden is a racist. Obama plays the race card. Both parties are responsible for the financial mess. Obama's top 2 advisers come from that mess.

    If Palin was such a mistake for McCain, then why, oh why has his and her popularity risen so high? Why, even in New York!

    Palin adds middle America to the story; Biden does not. Palin adds the hope that everyone can make it; Biden does not. Palin's scandal? We are still waiting for the outcome - Biden has many, many more scandals behind him, but the Democrat party is so anxious to gain power that it has no problem with ignoring what is so visible to the public, even to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by theog View Post
    Hurt to know that McCain's judgment or he is so desperate that he would associate himself with Palin.

    Sorry but the joy is acknowledgment that what people thought was true IS true.
  7. #507  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Theog, you could not answer the Bush Doctrine because it was never officially defined and frankly does not exist.

    Amazing how you keep saying she is not ready to hit the "big time." How many times are you going to say that?
    I think that was the first time I've said that... could you provide a time when I've said it before?
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  8. #508  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    If Palin was such a mistake for McCain, then why, oh why has his and her popularity risen so high? Why, even in New York!

    When you learn politics, please focus on the term "bounce."

    Informed people don't make the statements you just made.
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  9. #509  
    Theog

    Sorry for my brief answer. There was an exotic pheasant in the front yard I ran out to see,and i sent the message before completing it. Please read
    my edited response above and endulge me your reply. But hurry it's my bedtime.
  10. #510  
    Let me clarify then, as a former Democrat, I reserve that right and also the right for you to defend my demand for clarification. Make that bunches of liberals.........


    Quote Originally Posted by theog View Post
    I think that was the first time I've said that... could you provide a time when I've said it before?
  11. #511  
    Bounce is normally a temporary thing, a rise though, well you know what a rise is, something more than just a bounce.

    Quote Originally Posted by theog View Post
    When you learn politics, please focus on the term "bounce."

    Informed people don't make the statements you just made.
  12. #512  
    Quote Originally Posted by WHarropson View Post
    Barye and Dathomas<

    Her emails have been, if I understand it, released for legal analysts to peruse. Fox had a conservative and liberal lawers look at what's out there having read all that is available, and I'm sorry for you, because they both said she did nothing wrong, but attributed the scandal to a lot of wishful thinking.

    These two lawyers don't often agree.

    It's not that McCain's so great, it's that Obama, well....., let's just say he's McCain's Kerry and Gore.

    Keep up your wishing and dreaming, and whoop'in and halleluya'in , all the while McCain sleepwalks to the presidency.
    It's not that there's anything incriminating there, it's that she used a free email service for her gov't correspondence and there is inceasing evidence she fell for a phishing technique. It just shows how close to the turnip truck she is.
  13. #513  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    It's not that there's anything incriminating there, it's that she used a free email service for her gov't correspondence and there is inceasing evidence she fell for a phishing technique. It just shows how close to the turnip truck she is.
    Well, where she's going, email security will be one thing she can leave for others to do.

    And it doesn't bother me one bit that Wasilla is another Mayberry.

    It's part of why she wins, and will win.

    I rather suspect that some of the politicians she unseated were more sophisticated, and careful about these things. When you have things to hide, it becomes imperative. I suspect that she hasn't given it all that much thought.

    We'll see won't we?
  14. #514  
    Yes we shall. As we have seen, she really angered her party and the Democrats in Alaska while making the public basically happy. Heck 2 terms as mayor means the public was not that unhappy with her. That is frankly 2 more terms as mayor than Obama and 2 more years as governor.
  15. #515  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Yes we shall. As we have seen, she really angered her party and the Democrats in Alaska while making the public basically happy. Heck 2 terms as mayor means the public was not that unhappy with her. That is frankly 2 more terms as mayor than Obama and 2 more years as governor.
    And at least 5 more colleges attended than Obama.

    Oh and...she's so purty too.
  16. #516  
    Wow, the sexist statements keep coming. We expect you to be even handed and make a similar statement about Obama.
  17. #517  
    You all would do well to refrain from further feeding the Ben troll. It really is a waste of your time. Wow. Really.
  18. #518  
    Quote Originally Posted by WHarropson View Post
    Well, where she's going, email security will be one thing she can leave for others to do.

    And it doesn't bother me one bit that Wasilla is another Mayberry.

    It's part of why she wins, and will win.

    I rather suspect that some of the politicians she unseated were more sophisticated, and careful about these things. When you have things to hide, it becomes imperative. I suspect that she hasn't given it all that much thought.

    We'll see won't we?
    NOTHING TO HIDE ?????????

    Why was it again that she was NOT using her official Email ???????


    (spoiler alert: answer at bottom)


    BTW -- parenthetically -- speaking for myself, I'm glad for the presence of you, Ben, and others who misguidedly advocate from the darkside.

    I hope everyone appreciates how hard it is to argue from a minority position.

    Free uninhibited expression and exchange is much more likely to take place when we are personally respectful to each other -- no matter how idiotic is whatever position the other side presents.

    Attacking, mocking what others believe etc. is good -- personal insults not so good. (this is not directed at anyone or anything btw).

    This place would be a vacuous wasteland without the passionate expression of opposing views.


    Answer:

    because she believed that not using her OFFICIAL email meant her communications could remain secret from official inquiries (and archiving) -- like **** Cheney and Co.

    That's why I relish her stupidity, and applaud the wrenching away from her of that sanctimonious cloak...
    Last edited by BARYE; 09/17/2008 at 11:11 PM.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  19. #519  
    And of course, please keep up the personal attacks - it shows your motivation very plainly.
  20. #520  
    I agree with you on the usage of web based email for official correspondence, that is just plain stupid. Misguided? No, just here to remind you that there is more than one side to the game and that we all need to keep our eyes open instead of closed in peace.

    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE View Post
    NOTHING TO HIDE ?????????

    Why was it again that she was NOT using her official Email ???????


    (spoiler alert: answer at bottom)


    BTW -- parenthetically -- speaking for myself, I'm glad for the presence of you, Ben, and others who misguidedly advocate from the darkside.

    I hope everyone appreciates how hard it is to argue from a minority position.

    Free uninhibited expression and exchange is much more likely to take place when we are personally respectful to each other -- no matter how idiotic is whatever position the other side presents.

    This place would be a vacuous wasteland without the passionate expression of opposing views.


    Answer:

    because she believed that not using her OFFICIAL email meant her communications could remain secret from official inquiries (and archiving) - like **** Cheney and Co.

    That's why I relish her stupidity, and applaud the wrenching away from her of that sanctimonious cloak...

Posting Permissions