3 60.00%
  • Ericsson

2 40.00%
  • Motorola

0 0%
  • Toys R' Us Kiddie Play Phone

0 0%
  1.    #1  
    I'm in the market of buying a new Cellular phone. (My current one is almost 3 years old! Actually, I'm getting one for free with my new service.)

Anyway, my service (Cincinnati Bell Wireless) carries 3 brands of cellular phones: Nokia, Ericsson, and Motorola. My last cell phone was a Nokia 6162, and I could not be more satisfied with it's overall performance. I WOULD get a VisorPhone, except they are not supported here.

Oh well, I'd like people's opinion on which brand of cell phone to buy. I'm looking in the $ 150.00 - 200.00 price range, as well as people's experiences with them!

Thank'yee.
    <b><font size=1 color=teal>"Sorry about the whole thing about losing your life savings, but that Palmpilot is property of Enron, so please give it back"
    I like Nokia's the best style wise and their interface is superior to Motorola's and Audiovox's IMHO. Their 5XXX series has changeable faceplates (very novel), and their 82XX series is fabulous size wise. I can't wait till my contract expires and I can get a new phone!
    -Vincent
  3.    #3  
    Is their 8260 a nice phone? It's the one I have my eye on. I like the side volume control, and the included headset. I also think the blue color looks nice!
    <b><font size=1 color=teal>"Sorry about the whole thing about losing your life savings, but that Palmpilot is property of Enron, so please give it back"
    I've never used it but I've held/seen it before. Makes my Audiovx CDM9000 seem really bulky (its the same form factor of the Nokia 5XXX. By the way, BBlue, do not get the two year contract. Just get the one year. You have to pay more, but its worth it not to be stuck with a phone you don't want anymore.
    -Vincent