1.    #1  
    Hi everyone! I'm about to purchase a Centro for AT&T and I'm going to unlock it after receiving the phone. However, are there certain AT&T models that are resistant to unlocking? I want to make sure that I can pretty much unlock all the models before I buy one for my Tmobile sim card. Thanks!
    You are getting the Centro from AT&T and unlocking it via the third party unlock process.

You need to make sure the third party can guarantee to unlock the Centro, else, you don't have much luck unless you ask AT&T to unlock it for you, which means you need to have an account with AT&T.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    You are getting the Centro from AT&T and unlocking it via the third party unlock process.

You need to make sure the third party can guarantee to unlock the Centro, else, you don't have much luck unless you ask AT&T to unlock it for you, which means you need to have an account with AT&T.
    no you dont i have unlocked several blackberrys through att to use with tmobile and they try to give a run around saying you have to have an account but dont and have never had an att account and they have all been successfuly unlocked by att for free, it depends on what you say to them i found that telling them you are going overseas and will be using a prepaid sim while there works great