Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    We know the thread you are insisting on, I just cannot find the post and as a note, neither can four others, but that is of no importance. Ruckus and disruption? White candidate, school, Iran? Who is this candidate? I did a search on this board and found nothing. I never stated anything about me giving any speeches or you giving any speeches. Michelle Obama is making political statements and whether she slips or not, she should be held responsible for what she says. Her husband for instance, one day he says Iran is not a threat and the next day says Iran is a serious threat. He states he will meet with leaders then turns around and says with sufficient preparation and then says that is not what he meant. He states he has always supported Israel, yet look at the people he has spent most of his adult life around - please say that makes no difference, as it really does make a difference. There are many instances where he has said something and turned right around and said something else. Whether you like it or not, it is a valid subject to many of us, both republicans and democrats.

As for Hillary, in the past I have also stated the same with her; however, as most of us agree, she is no longer a solid candidate. We are all equal and have our faults, however, most of us are not in the public spotlight. The Obamas are in the public spot light and what they say, well, you know the rest of the story. Get mad, it really does not excuse them, as the man running for the most important job in the world, we all need to know more about him and race, well that is not at all important and at no time have I stated or indicated it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    We know the thread you are insisting on, I just cannot find the post and as a note, neither can four others, but that is of no importance.
    Well, if you can't remember, maybe you need some pills to help you remember... it was not that long ago... maybe two or three weeks ago... heck, we went on and on about it for at least a week....

Or do you call people racist so much that you can't keep track of all the threads on all the forums?

Ruckus and disruption? White candidate, school, Iran? Who is this candidate?
    You would have to know the candidates, which you don't....

Who is the candidate? Why don't you try your hand at research. You don't know any of these candidates.... it is comical.

I did a search on this board and found nothing.
    Of course not... this board is not the only place to learn about candidates... matter of fact, I'd venture to say this board should not be your only source of news... as it seems to be.

I never stated anything about me giving any speeches or you giving any speeches. Michelle Obama is making political statements and whether she slips or not, she should be held responsible for what she says. Her husband for instance, one day he says Iran is not a threat and the next day says Iran is a serious threat. He states he will meet with leaders then turns around and says with sufficient preparation and then says that is not what he meant. He states he has always supported Israel, yet look at the people he has spent most of his adult life around - please say that makes no difference, as it really does make a difference.
    Problem is you can't keep up.... things have to be very simple for you. 2 + 2 = x. You can understand that.... but try 2*2+3-5*30=x and you don't like it... it is complicated and you complain.

Don't complain about obama's message that you HAVE not read, fully understood and can't comprehend. Matter of fact, I'm 100% sure you have not even gave it a chance.

That is the issue.....

Even worse than that you have not researched any of the candidates.

You are here spreading a message of hate and increasing racial tensions.

There are many instances where he has said something and turned right around and said something else. Whether you like it or not, it is a valid subject to many of us, both republicans and democrats.
    Right... lol

Quote Originally Posted by bclinger
    As for Hillary, in the past I have also stated the same with her; however, as most of us agree, she is no longer a solid candidate. We are all equal and have our faults, however, most of us are not in the public spotlight. The Obamas are in the public spot light and what they say, well, you know the rest of the story. Get mad, it really does not excuse them, as the man running for the most important job in the world, we all need to know more about him (obama) and (his) race, .....
    Why is Obama's race important? Really odd how you keep going back to race.

Your words don't count, but the words of everyone else does. No one can make mistakes... you are perfect... I see by your words that the real issue is race... it is ashame.

PLEASE someone respond with the OpenSource software to help Ben! Maybe someone at google will build this software with their 20% time.
    Last edited by theog; 05/22/2008 at 01:21 AM.
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  3.    #23  
    Well, once again you have said nothing to support your statements. I know we went on and on about it for at least a week, but the actual post - that is what I have asked for. For your sake and the show you are giving all us, I hope you are correct and if you are, then let me be the first to apologize again, or do you not remember that?

Quote Originally Posted by theog View Post
    Well, if you can't remember, maybe you need some pills to help you remember... it was not that long ago... maybe two or three weeks ago... heck, we went on and on about it for at least a week....

Or do you call people racist so much that you can't keep track of all the threads on all the forums?

You would have to know the candidates, which you don't....

Who is the candidate? Why don't you try your hand at research. You don't know any of these candidates.... it is comical.

Of course not... this board is not the only place to learn about candidates... matter of fact, I'd venture to say this board should not be your only source of news... as it seems to be.

Problem is you can't keep up.... things have to be very simple for you. 2 + 2 = x. You can understand that.... but try 2*2+3-5*30=x and you don't like it... it is complicated and you complain.

Don't complain about obama's message that you HAVE not read, fully understood and can't comprehend. Matter of fact, I'm 100% sure you have not even gave it a chance.

That is the issue.....

Even worse than that you have not researched any of the candidates.

You are here spreading a message of hate and increasing racial tensions.

Right... lol

Why is Obama's race important? Really odd how you keep going back to race.

Your words don't count, but the words of everyone else does. No one can make mistakes... you are perfect... I see by your words that the real issue is race... it is ashame.

PLEASE someone respond with the OpenSource software to help Ben! Maybe someone at google will build this software with their 20% time.
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger
    As for Hillary, in the past I have also stated the same with her; however, as most of us agree, she is no longer a solid candidate. We are all equal and have our faults, however, most of us are not in the public spotlight. The Obamas are in the public spot light and what they say, well, you know the rest of the story. Get mad, it really does not excuse them, as the man running for the most important job in the world, we all need to know more about him (obama) and (his) race, ...
    Carry on then... finish telling us about obama and his race...

I guess this is a series where you pick one candidate each month and totally destroy them... can't wait for mccains turn... or your old friend Barr. If you stay on obama from now until Nov that would be expected, but borning.
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  5.    #25  
    When you quote, it is not polite to alter what you are quoting, as it changes the context of the statement. You have once again highlighted race - you forgot to add what was after that also. You really are not helping yourself at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    When you quote, it is not polite to alter what you are quoting, as it changes the context of the statement. You have once again highlighted race - you forgot to add what was after that also. You really are not helping yourself at all.
    Nothing was altered, that was you that altered something????

You do the same thing against obama... but when it happens to you, you complain and don't like it.

I'm not helping myself... wait, why do I need to help myself?

And to answer your PM, no I don't live in DC. Not sure why you would ask me that.... but I have stated many times on this site where I'm from...

I live down the street from you... I checked your IP.
    This isn't going anywhere. Closed.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12