Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Ok

Here's how it will go, Billary will blow Osama out, as the other poster said, if she can't get in, no other left winger will....

Since McCain aligned himself with, and thinks like Teddy, It will be a McCain and Teddy bear Whitehouse in Nov....

That should make the Lefties and some Repubs happy...LMAO

The rest of us Repubs already know that we're all screwed equally....

2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    Ok

Here's how it will go, Billary will blow Osama out, as the other poster said, if she can't get in, no other left winger will....

Since McCain aligned himself with, and thinks like Teddy, It will be a McCain and Teddy bear Whitehouse in Nov....

That should make the Lefties and some Repubs happy...LMAO

The rest of us Repubs already know that we're all screwed equally....

I have no idea what any of that meant.

Hillary is being told in NO UNCERTAIN terms right now by the Party that this is over and Obama is the Nominee. The Hillary people are trying to negotiate the terms of that surrender including trying to get the Obama campaign to pay the Clinton campaign debt.

Bill & Hillary WILL campaign for Obama and the Dems will ovewhelmingly control all three branches.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post

Hillary is being told in NO UNCERTAIN terms right now by the Party that this is over and Obama is the Nominee.

Bill & Hillary WILL campaign for Obama and the Dems will ovewhelmingly control all three branches.
    Clinton says she'll stay in presidential race

McGovern says it's virtually impossible for her to win nomination

Obama picked up even more super delegates today (4)...

I was thinking.... Chelsea could run in 2012... she lived in the white house, helped in a campaign... she has VAST experience! I can't remember if age will be a factor for her by 2012. If so, 2016 for sure.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24500688/

The Hillary people are trying to negotiate the terms of that surrender including trying to get the Obama campaign to pay the Clinton campaign debt.
    She should have bailed out months ago... when she lost like 10 in a row... the writing was on the wall then. Heck, 5 million is a drop in the bucket for her and bill. I doubt if they will be hurting for money this time next year... lol... she could write a book about her experiences running for office and recoup that money... lectures, etc...

She has it made in obama's shade. ROFL.

But, if I were obama, I'd pay to make her stop campaigning and start getting the party together. I might even hire her and bill as consultants or something. lol.... Or publicly offer to help pay for any future sexual charges bill will be accused.
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
    Quote Originally Posted by theog View Post
    I was thinking.... Chelsea could run in 2012... she lived in the white house, helped in a campaign... she has VAST experience! I can't remember if age will be a factor for her by 2012. If so, 2016 for sure.
    Are you serious? You really think she might have a shot? I'm not so sure about that myself.
    No problem should ever be solved twice.

Verizon Treo650 W/Custom ROM

Hillary is being told in NO UNCERTAIN terms right now by the Party that this is over and Obama is the Nominee. The Hillary people are trying to negotiate the terms of that surrender including trying to get the Obama campaign to pay the Clinton campaign debt.

wow great post.
    I hate to break the bad news to you though.

The Clintons will lose a fight but not a war as there track record shows.
    Hillary's mission is to bring down Obama at any cost and she wont stop till that happens...that would be why she hasnt dropped out and wont.
    It gets worse..The Clinton's will dig up your heroes skeletons from his very big closet.As history shows..the last 20 years of Obama lifestyle hasn't been to rosy... it will make rev Write look like child's play.A unknown source of course will release those goodies to the media..get ready for that within 4 months.

Obama lovers are more then likely wondering why..why would the Hill do such a thing to are party , the answer is pretty simple.
    The worse she makes Obama look the better chance McCain will land the White house for 1 term ..yes 1 term so she can once again run for prez in 4 with the "I told you so" to the dem party.The dem party will eat that up to be united once again.
    One problem though , Shes turning off the black vote leaving them with lack of trust in dem party...not good seeing over 80% of African American voters vote left...hmm the dems will be playing the race card on there selves...pretty scary to say the least.

Basically Demarcates ,Your party is in shambles and your chickens have come home to roost
    You got to love those clintons.There very smart and get what they want.

Good luck...you will need lots of it to beat old ugly liberal McCain.
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/07/2008 at 07:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DL.Cummings View Post
    Are you serious? You really think she might have a shot? I'm not so sure about that myself.
    It was a joke.... but heck, you never know... she would need to open up a lot, and get comfortable with the press, but this experience with her mother could be a changer for her....

I could see her running after she is in her 40s or so... maybe doing what obama did not do and gain some additional experience as governor or something. Me talking out loud.. I mean, anything is possible.
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    ...The Clintons will lose a fight but not a war as there track record shows.

Hillary's mission is to bring down Obama at any cost and she wont stop till that happens...that would be why she hasnt dropped out and wont.

It gets worse..The Clinton's will dig up your heroes skeletons from his very big closet.As history shows..the last 20 years of Obama lifestyle hasn't been to rosy... it will make rev Write look like child's play.A unknown source of course will release those goodies to the media..get ready for that within 4 months.

Obama lovers are more then likely wondering why..why would the Hill do such a thing to are party , the answer is pretty simple.
    The worse she makes Obama look the better chance McCain will land the White house for 1 term ..yes 1 term so she can once again run for prez in 4 with the "I told you so" to the dem party.The dem party will eat that up to be united once again.
    One problem though , Shes turning off the black vote leaving them with lack of trust in dem party...not good seeing over 80% of African American voters vote left...hmm the dems will be playing the race card on there selves...pretty scary to say the least.

Basically Demarcates ,Your party is in shambles and your chickens have come home to roost

there are all these nasty chemicals found in carpet fibers, some of which cause delusions -- so really -- you should ease up on chewing the carpet ...

(I speak from personal experience !!)
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    The Clinton's will dig up your heroes skeletons from his very big closet.As history shows..the last 20 years of Obama lifestyle hasn't been to rosy...

Problem with people like you is your posts assume that McCain has a rosy last 20 years! McCain has major issues as well (but you don't mention that... either you don't know or you want to prove a point and you hope people don't know any better).

Like Rove says, go negative against obama and you lose. His comments are bearing fruit so far. Funny part is you mention "skeletons." Get a clue... he is so new, he has none worth mentioning or they would be out by now... flipside is all three do have some.

But beyond that I can't wait for the 527s to attack obama... It is going to be great watching him use that to his advantage and watching mccain ask them to stop and look like a man that can't control his party. And he can't, look what happened in NC over the past two weeks... McCain's party made him look weak and feeble. lol...
    Problem with people like you is your posts assume that McCain has a rosy last 20 years! McCain has major issues as well (but you don't mention that... either you don't know or you want to prove a point and you hope people don't know any better)....
    You dems and the word "hate"..its your best friend.You guys love to throw it around as your defence for those that dislike your Dem candidate choice which is very saddening .I have no hate for Obama ,I'm just laying out Clinton history and you refuse to except it.
    Now lets get back on track,
    I'm talking about how the Clinton's are going to fix Obama and your changing the subject to MCcane
    Start a thread about Obama going after Mccane and I will participate and agree .

Like Rove says, go negative against obama and you lose. His comments are bearing fruit so far. Funny part is you mention "skeletons." Get a clue... he is so new,
    he has none worth mentioning or they would be out by now... flipside is all three do have some....
    hehe it will be a shocker when a Video pops up of Obama sitting in church with his buddy rev Write preaching his "hate".If you don't think such video exist you are out of your mind .It will show itself sooner then later..The Clinton's will make sure of that.Feel free to bookmark this post so we can talk about it when the SH.t hits the fan

But beyond that I can't wait for the 527s to attack obama... It is going to be great watching him use that to his advantage and watching mccain ask them to stop and look like a man that can't control his party. And he can't, look what happened in NC over the past two weeks... McCain's party made him look weak and feeble. lol...
    527s lol
    Thog my friend who cares about the 527s lol
    The Clinton's will take care of business..If you don't think they can or will you are not from this earth lol
    maybe your into Scientology waiting for your mother ship to arrive..I don't know but you better wake up there buddy
    Hillary wants power
    Clintons will do anything possible to make sure there set up down the road...The Clinton's don't buy the word "lose".You should know that but evidently not...you call yourself a dem...I think not.
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/07/2008 at 09:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE View Post
    there are all these nasty chemicals found in carpet fibers, some of which cause delusions -- so really -- you should ease up on chewing the carpet ...!!)
    The things you learn at TC

Quote Originally Posted by BARYE View Post
    (I speak from personal experience !!)
    Maybe just maybe your not completely over your bad habit thus crying out for help .
    I'm here for you BARYE....JUST SAY NO TO CARPET!
  11.    #31  
    wow great post.
    I hate to break the bad news to you though.

The Clintons will lose a fight but not a war as there track record shows.

# Use there when referring to a place, whether concrete ("over there by the building") or more abstract ("it must be difficult to live there").

* There is an antique store on Camden Avenue.
    * The calculus books are over there on the floor.

# Use their to indicate possession. It is a possessive adjective and indicates that a particular noun belongs to them.

* My friends have lost their tickets.
    * Their things were strewn about the office haphazardly.

# Remember that they're is a contraction of the words they and are. It can never be used as a modifier, only as a subject (who or what does the action) and verb (the action itself).

* Hurry up! They're closing the mall at 6 tonight!
    * I'm glad that they're so nice to new students here.

And what BARYE said.

# Use there when referring to a place, whether concrete ("over there by the building") or more abstract ("it must be difficult to live there").

* There is an antique store on Camden Avenue.
    * The calculus books are over there on the floor.

# Use their to indicate possession. It is a possessive adjective and indicates that a particular noun belongs to them.

* My friends have lost their tickets.
    * Their things were strewn about the office haphazardly.

# Remember that they're is a contraction of the words they and are. It can never be used as a modifier, only as a subject (who or what does the action) and verb (the action itself).

* Hurry up! They're closing the mall at 6 tonight!
    * I'm glad that they're so nice to new students here.

And what BARYE said.

Good job
    Lets do the math smart guy lol
    Do you really believe that the Clinton's are going to support Obama when they did little to nothing supporting Al Gores run for prez?
    Take your time and think hard..It might hurt but well worth

Hints,
    If your answer is YES...stop hanging out at BARYEs house participating in carpet abuse.
    If your answer is NO....welcome to reality 1 + 1 = 2
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/07/2008 at 09:58 PM.
    You dems and the word "hate"..its your best friend.You guys love to throw it around as your defence for those that dislike your Dem candidate choice which is very saddening .I have no hate for Obama ,
    Who said you "hated" obama? Can you read? If so, are you reading my posts?

And McCain is relevant in my reply due to the fact that TWO people are participating in the general election. Of course you don't want to mention the dirt in McCain's past since that throws your argument under the bus....

hehe it will be a shocker when a Video pops up of Obama sitting in church with his buddy rev Write
    At this point you are being ridiculous... Rev wright is a pig that won't fly.... but you can keep bringing it up.... only obama will gain.

But honestly, you should find something else... oh, wait, you don't have anything.... lol

Thog my friend who cares about the 527s lol
    You don't... and you don't need to at this point.

We will leave that to real discussions about politics....

The Clinton's will take care of business..If you don't think they can or will you are not from this earth
    Your argument is weak and only out here to stir the pot. OK, I bit for a minute... you can go play with someone else at this point. I don't see anything to discuss here....
    Who said you "hated" obama? Can you read? If so, are you reading my posts?

At this point you are being ridiculous... Rev wright is a pig that won't fly.... but you can keep bringing it up.... only obama will gain.

But honestly, you should find something else... oh, wait, you don't have anything.... lol

You don't... and you don't need to at this point.

We will leave that to real discussions about politics....

Your argument is weak and only out here to stir the pot. OK, I bit for a minute... you can go play with someone else at this point.

Nice posts though... enjoyed the read.
    Ok my argument is weak...sorry

1)Rev Write has no effect on Obamas prez future and a couple Swiss boat vets had no effect on kerrys run.
    hmm I guess your right

2)So if the Obama/rev write tape surfaces and you see Obama nodding his head in support you will think he is a winner and will make no difference.
    Heck..your right again

3)The Clinton's will support Obama because they don't care about future prez run.The Clinton's would never do anything to hurt Obama..the Clinton's are not like that.
    Thoeg you are the man...your right again

Now this was fun.I will see you on the mother ship .

Thanks for the chat session
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/07/2008 at 10:40 PM.
    What is fascinating is how obama weathered the Rev Wright issue, "bitter" comments, and PA to kick the wind out of hillary.

I think Rove (Yes, the puppet master for Bush) is right... don't attack obama if you want to win in Nov.

Then again, I also think that the people kicking dust up about (for example) rev wright would never vote for obama anyway.
    Maybe so, but the real question is:

How many more issues can he weather? Particularly if any future ones resemble past ones?

I suspect he is in for a few more and I wonder how well that will bode for him in the future.

Personally, I suspect that even when Hillary is officially and completely out, she may quietly still try and usurp Obama's chances. I'm willing to be completely wrong here on this though.
    No problem should ever be solved twice.

Verizon Treo650 W/Custom ROM
    Quote Originally Posted by DL.Cummings View Post
    Maybe so, but the real question is:

How many more issues can he weather? Particularly if any future ones resemble past ones?
    I think a lot. He expects it. If hillary has done one thing, she has opened his eyes to the world that awaits him.

The flip side is that the republicans understand how he reacts under pressure and how he works.

And don't forget, guns will be blaring at mccain as well... this won't be the "blast Obama" show. Mccain has already shown he makes mistakes that make the news.... and his past will most certainly come into play. His temper. It is a lot people will learn of mccain.

But I'm not sure how much "new" stuff will come out about obama. We pretty much know his issues. You can only "do" rev wright but so much. They played a clip of it in NC and both my Rep and dem friends around me were tired of it.

Something new will have to come out against obama to be effective. Mccain is almost a new slate to most voters... people don't know mccain.

I suspect he is in for a few more and I wonder how well that will bode for him in the future.

Personally, I suspect that even when Hillary is officially and completely out, she may quietly still try and usurp Obama's chances. I'm willing to be completely wrong here on this though.
    I know you are about to tell me to get off this kick.... but

I think the Clintons have to look at their family name at this point. Do they ensure a strong party that chelsea can most certainly flourish? Or maybe even Chelsea's kids or husband...

Guess I refuse to believe hillary will do that. I mentioned something about this last night, but added that I hope she does not. I understand it is possible that she does something like you are suggesting, I'm hoping she does the right thing.

What Hillary does in the next 30 days is very important for her and her party.
  17.    #37  
    Good job
    Lets do the math smart guy lol
    Do you really believe that the Clinton's are going to support Obama when they did little to nothing supporting Al Gores run for prez?
    Take your time and think hard..It might hurt but well worth

Hints,
    If your answer is YES...stop hanging out at BARYEs house participating in carpet abuse.
    If your answer is NO....welcome to reality 1 + 1 = 2
    Oh yes. You are damn right they will have to campaign for Obama. That's the nature of a campaign. The Clintons did not run against Gore and after this gritty nomination, you can bet your poor grammar that the DNC will DEMAND that the Clintons work for the Dem nominee, which is Obama.
    ...And don't forget, guns will be blaring at mccain as well... this won't be the "blast Obama" show....
    Hmmmm. With guns blaring at Obama and McCain, could this be the year of the third party candidate?
    Ok my argument is weak...
    Not only is your argument weak, but your spelling, grammar, logic, deductive reasoning, etc. You really do 'your side' no good service by continuing this.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    ^ Ouch.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast