Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    The man is simply a belligerent, instigative imbecile. Public enemy #1. Rather than working for progress, this man and all those sharing his views focus all their energies on perpetuating racial resentments, distrust, delusional conspiracy theories and outright anger. They move us backward, not forward, in bringing America to a better place.

Those who share his sentiments should be utterly ashamed of themselves.
    In sum, they are ABSOLUTE morons.
    Wright is not helping Obama.

I haven't yet read much more than the headline, but I see that Obama felt compelled to denounce Wright more strongly today.

Wright -- unfairly -- damages Obama because his association facilitates uninformed voters seeing him defined by his ethnicity. Unsophisticated voters will have trouble distinguishing between what Wright has said and Obama. They will as a result probably make unconscious connections that are poisonous.

The GOP will now play on their pre-canned prejustice, and paint Obama as being outside the mainstream of traditonal american politics.

Obama has always needed to be this generation's JFK -- inspirational, idealistic, uniting. People needed to soar, lifted by both his image and rhetoric, without ever pausing to look too closely at his record.

The Chit Chat together with The Pastor, has created a toxic brew.

As the front runner and near "inevitable" nominee, the media has begun to focus on him. They are now going to show him some of the same tabloidized attention that they have previously given Hillary.

Obama's probability of being the nominee is at best 55%. (Hillary 45%, Al Gore 10 % )

He must win both Indiana and N. Carolina -- irrespective of the delegate count.

Obama Strikes Back, Denouncing Wright

Washington Post
    By Peter Slevin

Sen. Barack Obama today strongly criticized the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, his former pastor, saying that Wright's comments about the United States in recent days have been "destructive" and "outrageous."

Using his sharpest language yet to describe a series of Wright performances that he said left him angry and sad, Obama accused Wright of exploiting racial divisions at the same time the Illinois senator is aiming to bring the nation together.

"When I say I find these comments appalling, I mean it," Obama told reporters in firm and somber tones. "It contradicts everything that I'm about and who I am. And anybody who has worked with me, who knows my life, who has read my books, who has seen what this campaign is about I think will understand that it is completely opposed to what I stand for and where I want to take this country."...
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE View Post
    Wright -- unfairly -- damages Obama because his association facilitates uninformed voters seeing him defined by his ethnicity. Unsophisticated voters will have trouble distinguishing between what Wright has said and Obama. They will as a result probably make unconscious connections that are poisonous.
    You forgot to include people like me . . .

Unconvinced people will wonder why it took him 20 years to figure out who Wright really was when schmucks like me managed to do so in a matter of minutes.

Then we return to the same initial question: Why were you a member of the church so long then (while referring to Wright as an "uncle").

Again, it isn't that many of us can't separate the two and delineate who said what. We are baffled at how he can claim to sit in a church for so long and be completely unaware of who Wright is and what he preaches.

Then again, association with a church often has its political benefits . . .
    No problem should ever be solved twice.

Verizon Treo650 W/Custom ROM
    No, Wright is not doing obama any good right now... matter of fact it seems to me that wright is purposefully torpedoing obama's campaingn....

Seems to me that if they were "secretly" on the same page that wright would be out of the light and in hiding until nov 5th. Of course, GOP members will immediately discount that and say wright is right.

Far as the church, and the sound bits, I think it has already been explained that obama was not in church when those sermons were preached.... but, of course, the GOP will not accept that. Why? Heck, they needed something to slow obama down. Wright has certainly done this job.

The gop members who would never vote for obama in 1000 years or to save their own life, will parade this to fit their own agenda.

The Hope and Change followers won't care about this at all. It does not fit their agenda.

Independents are stuck for right now... trying to listen to the sides above... like a war between heaven and hell for souls. lol

Hillary and her followers are attempting to hang on, waiting for their turn next week to be in the media light.

Poor McCain is simply trying to put together a winning combination... and trying to put together his candidacy. McCain is in serious trouble.

Funny thing is I have a thought that if it were not for Wright obama would not be in this position (wright is connected... and knows plenty of "people"). Wright got him here, and now it will be wright that potentially takes it away.

For the record, obama can lose Indiana... it won't matter.... he must win nc though... if he loses in nc, that won't be good..... small defeat in Indiana won't matter much. I was thinking obama would win Indiana... now with wright running the talk circuits, I'm not so sure....

*on the flip side, obama also has another issue brewing.... how do you attack a preacher? It did not work very well for McCain... anyone remember that? lol...
    Last edited by theog; 04/29/2008 at 05:03 PM.
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
    Quote Originally Posted by theog View Post
    ...Of course, [the GOP will say that] wright is right...
    I'm glad you said that, and not me

For the record, obama can lose Indiana... it won't matter.... he must win nc though... if he loses in nc, that won't be good..... small defeat in Indiana won't matter much.

I don't have time to get into this Wright now, but suffice it to say that Indiana is more important than people realize -- more important maybe than NC.

...The GOP is already running on a loop the Chit Chat -- as well as his “racist” pastor’s screechings.

...They’ve needed a short hand way to project upon him that “Liberal” label. As being a closet extreme wacko liberal -- beyond just that he has the Senate’s most liberal voting record.

The Chit Chat and the “Pastor” are their proxies...

In Pa., though he outspent her by much more than 3 to 1 -- Obama still lost most of the working class “Working Americans” you speak so lovingly of, by worse than 70-30.

...If he doesn’t both win Indiana, and do decently among those working class voters, he has trouble ahead with the Super delegates.

It may not cost him the nomination -- but it well could.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    I don't have time to get into this Wright now, but suffice it to say that Indiana is more important than people realize -- more important maybe than NC.
    If he were to take a loss in nc... that would be like hillary losing the support of old people and blue-collar folks. Obama would be in major damage control.

Indiana... hillary is pushing indiana like she did TX, OH, and PA.... doing the "must win" song to get her supporters out. It is working, no doubt. That is her plan and obama can't seem to counter it.

I really feel sorry for hillary supporters... they are going through all this for nothing... although, obama being put through the ringer is a good thing.... those 527s and the gop will be ready this summer and fall...

I believe wright for obama is going to be like vietnam for kerry.

GOP has already started in nc with wright ads... they are factually wrong, but the mindless idiots around here don't care.... they still don't know obama is not a muslim.

And I'm already seeing some people pulling the race card on either side. Like I say, it does not matter if obama were white... the gop would move forward with their hate-filled ads no matter what. And the dems will shortly follow with their hate-filled ads against mccain (actually, I've heard started already, but I've not seen them).
    Last edited by theog; 04/29/2008 at 06:48 PM.
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
    Far as the church, and the sound bits, I think it has already been explained that obama was not in church when those sermons were preached.... but, of course, the GOP will not accept that. Why?

Which is why you don't get it.

Let me ask you . . . .

Who has a 20-year friend and does not know how they truly feel (even the gist of it)?

Ohhhhh, but of course . . . Obama's sychophants (not necessarily you, but could be) will attempt to keep saying,

"B-b-b-but he wasn't in church on those days."

Still, it answers not the question of how one attends a church for 20 years, refers to a man as an "uncle" and is "shocked" by his statements.

For the record, I have never attended one sermon, not one speaking engagement, nor even listened to a full speech given by Jerry Falwell. I can neither call him friend let alone uncle, yet seemingly and oddly enough I have a pretty good idea as to what his beliefs were.

Odd ehh?

But! Enough of this heresy!

Thou shalt not question Obama . . .

Well, this is done.
    Quote Originally Posted by DL.Cummings View Post

Which is why you don't get it.

Let me ask you . . . .

Who has a 20-year friend and does not know how they truly feel (even the gist of it)?
    I have had a couple of people that I've known since my childhood and I never knew things about them. One was gay... I've known him for almost 20 years. Guess I "should have known." He was married had kids, never "acted gay" or anything....

And the more I get to know my old friends, the more you learn. You know what people let you know... you are fooling yourself if you think you know everything about the people around you.

Ohhhhh, but of course . . . Obama's sychophants (not necessarily you, but could be) will attempt to keep saying,

"B-b-b-but he wasn't in church on those days."

Still, it answers not the question of how one attends a church for 20 years, refers to a man as an "uncle" and is "shocked" by his statements.
    You are right, it is not me... I'm not even sure I'm voting for obama... I'm still waiting on mccain to show up to this race. Still going over their exact plans and other things to take into consideration. My life is a bit more complicated than going to a 9 to 5 and waiting to die. lol

For the record, I have never attended one sermon, not one speaking engagement, nor even listened to a full speech given by Jerry Falwell. I can neither call him friend let alone uncle, yet seemingly and oddly enough I have a pretty good idea as to what his beliefs were.
    Fairly bold statement... and I don't agree that you "know what his beliefs were." Sounds like you know what other people told you. You sound like these sheeple I once knew, but I'll leave it alone...

Odd ehh?

But! Enough of this heresy!

Thou shalt not question Obama . . .
    It is not that... I think obama should be questioned.

Bottom line is you can question him, but there is nothing to question. What are you questioning? You are questioning why people believe what obama said. Okay. And the people you are questioning are questioning why you don't believe obama.

Bottom line is there is no discussion... None of us was there.... we don't know... you don't know and I don't know for sure.... we look at the same news and make our own judgments based on our agenda, experiences, etc, etc.....

I don't see the point of me attempting to "discuss" this with you. It is near pointless.

You are going to believe whatever you want to believe... that is fine. All good. You don't believe obama, and a lot of other people do.

Why are you not "talking up" your candidate? lol
    This is why there cannot be a meaningful discussion on the issue... you don't believe obama (and it is ok for you not to believe him):

Quote Originally Posted by obama
    "I am outraged by the comments that were made and saddened over the spectacle that we saw yesterday," he told reporters. "I have been a member of Trinity United Church of Christ since 1992. I have known Reverend Wright for almost 20 years. The person I saw yesterday wasn't the person that I met 20 years ago. The comments weren't only divisive and destructive. I believe that they end up giving comfort to those who prey on hate. I believe they don't portray accurately the perspective of the black church. They certainly don't portray accurately my values and beliefs. And if Reverend Wright thinks that is political posturing, as he put it, then he doesn't know me very well. And based on his remarks yesterday, I may not know him as well as I thought, either."

In Winston-Salem Obama went far beyond Clinton's criticism, disowning his former pastor—and running the risk of alienating a community on the South Side of Chicago that has been among his most ardent supporters.

Yet it didn't sound as though Obama was in the mood for political calculation on Tuesday. Instead he appeared dismayed not just by the offensive nature of Wright's comments—specifically Wright's accusations that the U.S. government had unleashed HIV/AIDS on the African-American community and engaged in "terrorism" overseas. He also seemed offended by Wright's suggestion that his speech on race in Philadelphia was a case of political pandering.
    Quote Originally Posted by obama
    Having watched Wright's performance in Washington on Monday, Obama said, "What became clear to me was it was more than just him defending himself. What became clear to me was he was presenting a world view that contradicts who I am and what I stand for. And what particularly angered me was his suggestion that somehow my previous denunciations of his remarks were political posturing. Anybody who knows me, and anybody who knows what I'm about, knows that I'm trying to bridge gaps and that I see the commonality in all people."

Obama made it clear that he felt disrespected by Wright, as well as shocked and outraged by Wright's comments. He even suggested that he was considering leaving Trinity, although he had not yet spoken to Wright's successor, the Rev. Otis Moss, about his position. "I'll be honest: this obviously has put strains on that relationship, not because of the members or because of Reverend Moss, but because this has become such a spectacle," Obama said. "And, you know, when I go to church, it's not for spectacle. It's to pray and to find a stronger sense of faith. It's not to posture politically. It's not to hear things that violate my core beliefs."
    http://www.newsweek.com/id/134766

But then, just to call it what it is, you are not attempting to have a meaning discussion on this issue....
    Last edited by theog; 04/29/2008 at 11:11 PM.
    Had Obama done this last year, Wright would not be an issue. Denying it though has cost him dearly, as only through continued pressure and Wright's anger at Obama for dumping him, as Obama done a complete about face from a couple of weeks ago. The only statement I agree with Wright about is that Obama is a politician...

Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Had Obama done this last year, Wright would not be an issue. Denying it though has cost him dearly, as only through continued pressure and Wright's anger at Obama for dumping him, as Obama done a complete about face from a couple of weeks ago. The only statement I agree with Wright about is that Obama is a politician...

Ben
    Wright was not an issue last year because he was leaving the church.... keep the story in perspective, Ben.

When you add, take away, or attempt to change it, you only confuse people.

How obama explained it is entirely legit, IMO. Of course, you and *** man don't think so (which is ok)... no big deal. I doubt if either one of you would vote for obama no matter who he was.

Instead of spreading your FUD, why don't you talk about the candidate you hope to win....
    I have had a couple of people that I've known since my childhood and I never knew things about them. One was gay... I've known him for almost 20 years. Guess I "should have known." He was married had kids, never "acted gay" or anything....
    How completely honest of you. Compare a man (your friend) who intentionally hides certain aspects of his life to a man (Wright) who was very vocal about certain aspects of his life.

You really have no point here as Wright has been shown to be quite vocal about his beliefs.

you are fooling yourself if you think you know everything about the people around you.
    Who said everything? Anyone? Did I say know everything? Anyone?

The answer is NO, I did not. All of my friends have engaged in dialogue on various political and social issues. From that, I have managed to get an idea of their worldview. Ergo, I am not shocked when my friends say something that I patently disagree with.

Again you fail to really answer how it is that Obama knows a man for 20 years and can't figure out what I caught on to in a matter of minutes.

Fairly bold statement... and I don't agree that you "know what his beliefs were." Sounds like you know what other people told you. You sound like these sheeple I once knew, but I'll leave it alone...
    [sighs] Please be honest in the future. I did not say that I "know what his beliefs were," instead I was quite clear in that, "I have a pretty good idea as to what his beliefs were."

There is quite a difference. As far as what it sounds like? It sounds like I managed to pay attention to the things I have heard from Falwell (or read).

Bottom line is you can question him, but there is nothing to question. What are you questioning?
    His integrity . . . after all, wasn't that part of his platform? That he wasn't like other politicians? I guess it would be accurate here to state: the chickens have come home to roost.

I don't see the point of me attempting to "discuss" this with you. It is near pointless.
    You're right, especially if you are going to keep inserting straw men arguments here.

Why are you not "talking up" your candidate? lol
    1: I don't know that I would say I have a candidate per se. More like I have a forced vote (NOTE: I have said before, my vote for McCain will not be one for him, but against his opponent).
    2: Right now the attention is on the Dems, but don't worry . . . McCain's time will come . . . don't you worry.

This is why there cannot be a meaningful discussion on the issue... you don't believe obama (and it is ok for you not to believe him):
    Then you haven't been paying attention. Let's take a look shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by Obama
    The comments weren't only divisive and destructive. I believe that they end up giving comfort to those who prey on hate.
    That was reported on April 29 in your Newsweek article.

Let's look on this very forum shall we:

Quote Originally Posted by ME on March 22
    Yes, I do have prejudices—though not racial ones. A prejudice being a preconceived notion, I am predjudiced to believe that the words from Obama’s pastor inevitably are damaging to black people (as a whole)—something I am vehement about. This causes me concern when the potential next President of the US knowingly sat under such teaching.

--snip--

"That message does more than simply divide . . . ."

Source

WOW! Obama and I actually agree (and almost verbatim) on Rev Wright . . . now--Obama appears to be playing catch up.
    Last edited by DL.Cummings; 04/30/2008 at 08:05 AM.

Then you haven't been paying attention. Let's take a look shall we?

That was reported on April 29 in your Newsweek article.

Let's look on this very forum shall we:

Source

WOW! Obama and I actually agree (and almost verbatim) on Rev Wright . . . now--Obama appears to be playing catch up.
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Problem is you are talking about two different things... obama was talking of this current outburst.

Just like I said, you directly lie and misconstrue his comments for your own agenda, so it does not matter.
    How completely honest of you. Compare a man (your friend) who intentionally hides certain aspects of his life to a man (Wright) who was very vocal about certain aspects of his life.

You really have no point here as Wright has been shown to be quite vocal about his beliefs.
    And you (deliberately) missed the point. (Of course.)

You don't even know wright but you can make certain comments and observations that you submit as fact. Armchair analysts are the most dangerous kinds of analyst.

Who said everything? Anyone? Did I say know everything? Anyone?

The answer is NO, I did not. All of my friends have engaged in dialogue on various political and social issues. From that, I have managed to get an idea of their worldview. Ergo, I am not shocked when my friends say something that I patently disagree with.
    You believe everything people tell you.

Again you fail to really answer how it is that Obama knows a man for 20 years and can't figure out what I caught on to in a matter of minutes.
    LOL... because you were looking at it from a different perspective. Gee, I wonder why?

[sighs] Please be honest in the future. I did not say that I "know what his beliefs were," instead I was quite clear in that, "I have a pretty good idea as to what his beliefs were."

There is quite a difference. As far as what it sounds like? It sounds like I managed to pay attention to the things I have heard from Falwell (or read).
    lol... right... you don't pay attention... you are a person that hears his news from other sources and blindly goes with the crowd to push the agenda of the crowd. Like some sheeple I once knew.

1: I don't know that I would say I have a candidate per se. More like I have a forced vote (NOTE: I have said before, my vote for McCain will not be one for him, but against his opponent).
    2: Right now the attention is on the Dems, but don't worry . . . McCain's time will come . . . don't you worry.
    You don't have a "forced vote." That is ridiculous.

The problem is you can't separate fact from fiction and make intelligent and informed decisions on the candidates without following this media frenzy that is launched to sell newspapers, tv shows (advertising), magazines, etc....

When you follow the media you don't follow what really matters, the issues that matter to the candidates. Never once have you said anything constructive or substantive on the issues.

Don't come to me with that "forced vote" BS... you need to get a clue and read about the issues these candidates are pushing instead of focusing on what the media wants you to focus.

Get out of the sheeple mentality... focus on positives comments about the candidates and see how that works out. Can you think of anything of any substance to say about obama and his proposed presidency? Anything positive of his proposed agenda? We could start with something easy, his health care plan vs. hillary's vs. mccain's.

Your posts, along with others, make for good entertainment... I like reading and responding to them at least.
    Last edited by theog; 04/30/2008 at 11:11 AM.
    Perhaps it's just me (or maybe it's that I was raised in Catholicism), but I'm still not sure what the big deal is here. How is going to church or even being a friend with a pastor a tacit endorsement of everything (or anything for that matter) they say? Much as it pains the believers to hear, a church leader's job is very similar to being a politician. There is going to be a certain amount of theater and propaganda involved, and yes, even hyperbole. The fact that this is even an issue says more to me about the people making an issue of it than Obama himself.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Personally, I don't care about what Jeremiah Wright has to say. He's a citizen of this country, so he's protected by the 1st Amendment like the rest of us. He can call me the great Satan and that I deserve a firey eternity in hell for all I care.

What bothers me is Obama's slow response. I think if Obama had said something along the lines of "I was a member of the church for 20 years because I respect the man, as well as the congregation. I never have agreed with everything he had said, but he has always treated me and my family with respect and compassion." - The issue would have been over before it started.

Instead, he started by saying that he wasn't there when Mr. Wright said the incendiary things.

Then he said he was there but didn't agree with what was said.

Now he says that the things that Mr. Wright said at the National Press Club event was not the Jeremiah Wright that he's known for 20 years.

Something tells me that the firestorm is because Obama has had a variety of different responses, so how can we tell what is true and what is fiction? How can we tell what the man really believes? Especially when you throw in the fact that he has a penchant for voting "present".
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
    Problem is you are talking about two different things... obama was talking of this current outburst.

Just like I said, you directly lie and misconstrue his comments for your own agenda, so it does not matter.
    No, not two different things . . . two different times/incidents that reflect the same thing—Wright’s worldview for which Barack is now suddenly aware of and moving away from.

BTW, are you even aware of Wright’s words at the NPC? I suspect not as many of the questions directly referenced and/or dealt with Wright’s previous comments; comments for which I gave previous commentary (and that you suggest are completely different). For example, Wright was specifically asked about his previous AIDS comment. He also was asked about his comments surrounding 9/11 as well as various questions regarding his position race-related matters—ALL items for which I previously commented about.

So go ahead, tell us how different his current outburst was as opposed to any previous outbursts.

You don't even know wright but you can make certain comments and observations that you submit as fact.

Which are ringing more and more true as the days go by. Not only do many pundits carry the same view, but now even Obama does as well.

Armchair analysts are the most dangerous kinds of analyst.

Interesting. And you are?

You believe everything people tell you.

Evidence?

lol... right... you don't pay attention... you are a person that hears his news from other sources and blindly goes with the crowd to push the agenda of the crowd. Like some sheeple I once knew.

It’s really odd you say this. Why? Presuming you mean conservative pundits when you say “other sources,” the facts to back you up. In fact, if you are bored look over the wide array of sources I use to drive my point home. Even more interesting, I often use the sources cited by my “opponents” in making my point.
    • In this thread I used Newsweek. But who posted it? YOU.
    • In the Worst President in History thread, I used electronique’s sources (and Wikipedia, not exactly “other sources” that a good sheeple conservative would use).
    What’s it like making up things that aren’t even true?

Again, I draw this on the presumption that you mean “other sources” to be Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Ann Coulter or any other “source” of news. If not, please clarify.

You don't have a "forced vote." That is ridiculous.

I’ll admit to poor wording there as my intent was to specify a certain disdain for McCain but a heavier disdain for Obama or Hillary (which I did mention FTR). Am I really forced? No, not even close. I feel somewhat forced in that I am really concerned about keeping Hillary or Obama out.

The problem is you can't separate fact from fiction and make intelligent and informed decisions on the candidates without following this media frenzy that is launched to sell newspapers, tv shows (advertising), magazines, etc....

Media frenzy? I lambasted Obama on Wright well before it became an “issue” to sell in the media. Are you drunk?

When you follow the media you don't follow what really matters, the issues that matter to the candidates. Never once have you said anything constructive or substantive on the issues.

Actually, I have; you just didn’t want to hear it.

Don't come to me with that "forced vote" BS... you need to get a clue and read about the issues these candidates are pushing instead of focusing on what the media wants you to focus.

Again, the point was to specifically note a dismay for the likely candidate that I will have to vote for. As I’ve said before, Romney was my last true hope. Now my concern is to prevent what I see as the worst possible candidate from entering office.
    Get out of the sheeple mentality... focus on positives comments about the candidates and see how that works out. Can you think of anything of any substance to say about obama and his proposed presidency? Anything positive of his proposed agenda? We could start with something easy, his health care plan vs. hillary's vs. mccain's.

Speaking of sheeple, you sound like every other liberal out there speaking out against the conservative viewpoint (which is one I hold, not one I am given).

I suppose your right though, Obama’s world view really isn’t an important aspect when determining the office of presidency—that has zero effect on their policies.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Perhaps it's just me (or maybe it's that I was raised in Catholicism), but I'm still not sure what the big deal is here. How is going to church or even being a friend with a pastor a tacit endorsement of everything (or anything for that matter) they say? Much as it pains the believers to hear, a church leader's job is very similar to being a politician. There is going to be a certain amount of theater and propaganda involved, and yes, even hyperbole. The fact that this is even an issue says more to me about the people making an issue of it than Obama himself.
    It's not the association as much as it is as phrogpilot73 noted, Obama's inconsistency.

Additionally, as phrogpilot73 state, had Obama said something like:

"I was a member of the church for 20 years because I respect the man, as well as the congregation. I never have agreed with everything he had said, but he has always treated me and my family with respect and compassion."

I raise an eyebrow when you attend a church for 20 years, refer to a man as an "uncle" and then act like you are totally unaware of his general worldview (one that he was quite vocal about).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast