Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    I knew the UK TV comedy had transferred to the US, I didn't know it was being used for corporate training though!
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    Wow. Even The Office wouldn't go that far in bad judgment.

Best part:
    Christopherson called the men into the break room and announced, “We’re going to do an exercise.” He asked for a volunteer.

Hudgens raised his hand.

“Keep in mind,” he said, “the last time we did a team-building exercise outside, we did an egg toss.”
    Quote Originally Posted by tirk View Post
    I knew the UK TV comedy had transferred to the US, I didn't know it was being used for corporate training though!
    Classic.

...Hudgens volunteered for the “team-building exercise,” that he lay on his back with his head downhill, and that co-workers knelt on either side of him, pinning the young sales rep down while their supervisor poured water from a gallon jug over his nose and mouth...

...“We’re not the mean waterboarding company that people think we are,” said George Brunt, general counsel for the firm, which sells a combination of online and personalized instruction packaged as “coaching” and running $3,000 to $15,000 -- to customers who are solicited by telephone...

The morning Hudgens said he thought he was going to drown, his team was calling on behalf of “Trump University,” pitching real estate instruction to people who had attended a Trump seminar...

...“I don’t know if the government should do it or not,” Hudgens said. “But I can tell you firsthand, because it happened to me, it definitely works.

”They didn’t tell me it was going to happen, but if they did, holy cow, I would’ve told them whatever they wanted me to tell them.“
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)