Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    K. Cannon - Thank you for submitting Somewhere in Time. I LOVE that movie and I especially love the soundtrack. My other favorite movie/soundtrack combos are:

Crimson Tide
    Meet Joe Black
    Last of the Mohicans
    I've seen Breakfast at Tiffany's and Breakfast of Champions listed, but the greatest of them all is The Breakfast Club.
    Originally posted by MoKoni
    K. Cannon - Thank you for submitting Somewhere in Time
    Thank YOU, for not ridiculing me. (Doesn't the sound of Jane Seymour screeching "Riiiccchaarrd" stick out in your mind?)

Another good one:
    Drowning Mona

Fixed misspelled word
    What? No Tangerine Dream fans out there? I have yet to meet a soundtrack they've done I didn't like. Oh yeah, some of the movies are good, too:

The Thief
    Sorceror
    The Miracle Mile

and a bunch of others I can't remember now. Oh, and of course:

Risky Business

Didn't see it on the list, but The Last Temptation of Christ was good, and Peter Gabriel's soundtrack was fantastic!
    It's gotta be weather balloons. It's always weather balloons. Big, fiery, exploding weather balloons.
    -- ComaVN (from Slashdot)
    Originally posted by sowens
    What? No Tangerine Dream fans out there? ...
    and a bunch of others I can't remember now.
    Funny, alot of Tangerine Dream fans have that memory problem
    Saturday Night Fever is the best selling soundtrack of all time - I'm only mentioning it as factual however not my pick.

My Pick:

Rocky Horror Picture Show.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    Aladdin (don't laugh, I loved it and believe it was the best cartoon soundtrack ever)
    Shrek (don't laugh again)
    Beauty and the Beast (latest version and I do have the soundtrack. Gaston is a classic.)
    Can you tell I like cartoons?

Others:

Any Lethal Weapon (Michael Kamen is awesome)
    Sixteen Candles (wow no one mentioned that yet)
    Some Kind of Wonderful
    The Replacement Killers
    Run Lola Run (good German techno)
    Colors
    School Daze
    **** Tracy
    PURPLE RAIN!!!!!!!

The following are not movies but games that have great soundtracks which I love and yes the games are good enough on their own. Sorry to stray:

Rollcage1 & 2
    WipeOut
    WipeOut XL
    WipeOut 3
    If you like techno check these out!
    Last edited by swendor; 07/03/2001 at 08:40 AM.
    If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
    No one has mentioned the Young Guns soundtrack.

Shot down in a Blaze of Glory!

I am thinking about getting that CD again. I haven't heard it for almost 10 years.
    Can't believe I almost forgot the Pretty in Pink soundtrack, movie not bad!
    Dune
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Pulp Fiction...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12