Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of your father. It's so hard to lose a loved one, I hope your family is handling it well.
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Patchs, you have my deepest empathy. I lost my dad when I was 8 to a car accident. He went instantly, too. Looking back, my biggest regret is not having had more time with him.

God bless...

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    I am sure that was a tough one to share. My condolences.
    My sympathies to you and yours.
  5.    #25  
    Again, thank you for all of your kind messages. It does mean a lot. This is a great community and anytime I see anyone with a Palm OS device, I tell them about it.
    I am going to sell my dad's Centro to a co-worker so I know it will be used.
    I thought about keeping it for myself but my 700p is doing well and using a Slingbox, I like the bigger screen.
    I also recorded my dad's voice mail greeting so I have that too.
    Who knew a father and son could share so much over a smartphone?
    My sincere condolences over your loss, Patchs.
    That's got to be tough. Sincere condolences.
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss. i know all to well what you are going thru.

My father died after a 7 month battle with cancer, five years and 13 days ago. I still miss him so, however, the suffering from cancer, has faded away, leaving me with all of the great moments that we shared. He was brillant, funny, loving and frankly the world's greatest father.

I know that in time, the loss of your dad will give way to rich and wonderful memories.

Please take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Great post, Jay. Thanks for that.
    Patchs, thank you for sharing and my condolences to you and your family.
    Quote Originally Posted by logmein View Post
    Great post, Jay. Thanks for that.
    Your welcome and I hope it helped. Trust me, what you are left with a fantastic memories that will stay with you forever! Take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    All of the above.

Best Wishes to you and your family.

Perry.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I am sorry to hear of your loss. My father and I have a football pool that we do each year together. I am sure he, like my dad really enjoyed being with you and was happy with how you had grown up.
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your dad. I will be praying for you and your family.
    I almost lost my dad (65) 2 weeks ago (he just came home from the hospital today).

I am very, very sorry for the pain you and your family feeling right now. Your dad sounded like a good man with good taste in phones.

Brent
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunnelrunner View Post
    I almost lost my dad (65) 2 weeks ago (he just came home from the hospital today).

I am very, very sorry for the pain you and your family feeling right now. Your dad sounded like a good man with good taste in phones.

Brent
    I got him hooked on the Palm OS, from his first Visor to the Centro.
    I called his number today and his voice mail greeting was gone so I guess Sprint closed out his account. That was sad for me.
    It still hasn't completely hit me he's gone. I'm just happy that some of our last moments together were spent getting his Centro up and running. I beamed some pics of his granddaughters, the updated version of Weather and I like I said before, 15 minutes before he died, he ordered the case off TreoCentral Store that I had recommended to him.
    I can't begin to say how much all of your comments mean to me. I may not be as prolific a poster as Perry but I check this place daily.
    Again, thanks to all of you.
    My deepest condolences. I am sorry to hear about your loss.

Warm regards,
    Donald
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    My condolences to you as well and the rest of your family. We have truly lost a great man.
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12