Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    I'm sorry BAYRE. More failed humor on my part. Its just that you guys were so deep in to it, I couldn't resist.
    if there was failure it was mine !

(have BARYE's humour organs become so atrophied that its come to this -- needing to use frown indicators ???)
    Last edited by BARYE; 05/26/2010 at 05:02 AM.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post

With that said, I liked the way they ended it. Since the concensus seems to be that they were all dead from the beginning, can someone explain about when the Oceanic 6 managed to get "home", you know, after the ship exploded and then the helicopter crashed because it ran out of gas and crashed into the ocean? Soooooo....was that just Jack's soul imagining all that? Was the whole 6 seasons from the view point of Jack and the others really weren't there in spirit, just in Jack's "mind", until he came to grips with what happened and was ready to "move on"? What do you think?
    During the first season I was convinced they all really died in the crash and were in limbo, trying to find themselves. I'm not at all sure that they didn't intend it to be that way, but it turned out to be more than that. While as usual with the writers, you can interpret the ending many ways, to me it was clear that the island was real, they didn't die during the crash, and it appears that the entire show was, to some extent, about Jack's struggles in the context of everyone else. I'm sure you realized that the last scene mirrored the very first scene....except that Jack's eye opened in the first one, and closed in the final one. I had thought the major point was going to turn out to be a simple good vs. evil struggle, but by emphasizing the characters at the end, it was more about the journey. I still think they never really spent enough time on the character development and motivations of Jacob and his brother, since they were in some ways the key to the island. They could have spent an entire season on that instead of one show.
    I like how barye is losing it over inane meaningless tv shows but perfectly fine with the destruction of our country as we know it by the liberal communist regime.

Truly remarkable
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    I like how barye is losing it over inane meaningless tv shows but perfectly fine with the destruction of our country as we know it by the liberal communist regime.

Truly remarkable
    I'm sorry....did anyone ask for your opinion? Crawl back into your militia-inspired hole. you somehow feel obligated to share your fringe political philosophy on a thread about a TV show. Go away, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post
    I'm sorry....did anyone ask for your opinion? Crawl back into your militia-inspired hole. you somehow feel obligated to share your fringe political philosophy on a thread about a TV show. Go away, please.
    You go away. You don't own the forum. I'm gonna post here and you will sit and like it.
    You go away. You don't own the forum. I'm gonna post here and you will sit and like it.
    Oh. I see you just edited out the "just shut up" line. What's the matter, feeling a little edgy? Paranoid? Hey, go ahead. This is the off-topic forum. It's just that most people know enough to at least keep the threads on one topic. Guess you missed that part.

Truly remarkable
    What is truly remarkable is that you compare what you have to a communist regime... how old are you? 5.. gimme a break.. you have no idea what a communist regime is. Frankly neither do I, hell to my knowledge the only country that came/comes close is Cuba. Russia/China were close but no cigar. The rest, ie Dear little leader, lol what a crock.. thats a dictatorship plain and simple.. what i find as funny, is much of the libertarian ideals are the same as what true communism is. ya ya free market is where it diverges, but the rest, is not. lol, by the way,, neither are attainable, a few decades of so called communist rule in a few countries, vs hmmmm a couple hundred years of good old american capitalism. Neither seems to be making it..
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
  8.    #48  

Truly remarkable
    BARYE resents your utterly inaccurate accusations.

Lost was not an inane meaningless tv show.

Perhaps you've confused it with the show you meant -- The Biggest Loser ...
    Last edited by BARYE; 05/26/2010 at 05:02 PM.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123