View Poll Results: Democract Primary

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barack Obama

37 69.81%
  • Hillary Clinton

13 24.53%
  • Another Democrat Candidate (and share below who)

3 5.66%
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast
    No, not at all. Your refusal to acknowledge that it is being played is the problem and thank you again for the comment. It sure does not help you.
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    No, not at all. Your refusal to acknowledge that it is being played is the problem and thank you again for the comment. It sure does not help you.
    Help me? Refusal?

Where is the substance to your posts? We won't even mention your past race/racist remarks on this forum...

You don't help the Republican party when you spread the foolishness you type.

Your outlandish remarks have no substance.

I like wasting my time because you are an easy target... you amuse me like a rat running in a wheel.

McCain smokes crack. Ok, I said it, so it must be true!
    Last edited by theog; 06/30/2008 at 02:46 AM.
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
    The more stories I hear like this, the closer I lean to voting for Obama. Makes me wonder if Ben isn't really an Obama supporter trying to discredit the right wingers.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    The more stories I hear like this, the closer I lean to voting for Obama.
    I read that the other day...

I think obama has a battle to win over not only the Republican spin machine, but fear and ignorance in general.

Makes me wonder if Ben isn't really an Obama supporter trying to discredit the right wingers.
    Ben has a major issue with race...
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
    The more stories I hear like this, the closer I lean to voting for Obama.

I think obama has a battle to win over not only the Republican spin machine, but fear and ignorance in general. But no matter who would have won, they would be fighting fear and ignorance. Obama and his issues or mccain and his age issues... I've heard that mccain still has cancer and also has Alzheimer's disease. I've even help spread the rumor that mccain has a democratic boyfriend.. joe liberman. (Boyfriend rumor is true, BTW.)

Makes me wonder if Ben isn't really an Obama supporter trying to discredit the right wingers.
    Your link has expired. However, take a gander at the Washington Post and see what it has on the front page concerning Obama - politics as usual. It is not a left or right wing issue - it is an issue that concerns one topic - Obama is a politician, pure and simple. He changes his stance as he is forced to do. His puppets go out and say things and he offers an empty apology.

The more stories I hear like this, the closer I lean to voting for Obama. Makes me wonder if Ben isn't really an Obama supporter trying to discredit the right wingers.
    Theog - you are an ace, bubba. You are keeping the issue alive, not me. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by theog View Post

I think obama has a battle to win over not only the Republican spin machine, but fear and ignorance in general. But no matter who would have won, they would be fighting fear and ignorance. Obama and his issues or mccain and his age issues... I've heard that mccain still has cancer and also has Alzheimer's disease. I've even help spread the rumor that mccain has a democratic boyfriend.. joe liberman. (Boyfriend rumor is true, BTW.)

Your link has expired. However, take a gander at the Washington Post and see what it has on the front page concerning Obama - politics as usual. It is not a left or right wing issue - it is an issue that concerns one topic - Obama is a politician, pure and simple. He changes his stance as he is forced to do. His puppets go out and say things and he offers an empty apology.
    Here you go. And yes, Obama is a politician. That's really irrelevant to my point, which is that his critics rarely choose themes of substance. They rely on rumors, hearsay, and innuendo.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    No, Toby, we do not rely upon rumors, hearsay and innuendo. We rely upon his speeches, Michelle's speeches, his long-time friends and what they say. If you have not heard Michelle's speeches of recent, may I suggest you do so. Barrack, Michelle and their friends provide enough ammunition against themselves. In addition, Barrack has a very, very real tendency to throw people under the bus.
    No, Toby, we do not rely upon rumors, hearsay and innuendo. We rely upon his speeches, Michelle's speeches, his long-time friends and what they say. If you have not heard Michelle's speeches of recent, may I suggest you do so. Barrack, Michelle and their friends provide enough ammunition against themselves. In addition, Barrack has a very, very real tendency to throw people under the bus.
    As far as I'm aware, Michelle and 'their' 'friends' aren't running for office.
    What speeches... what bus...

Again, you speak in generalizations.... never making a real point. (Yes, now go to google and see what you can find... it will be weak anyway.)

Hell, if you wanted to look at "long-time" friends, why don't you look at mccain's friends.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five

Ben, your posts are weak considering your candidate. I could tear mccain apart.... You come here for no other reason than to dump on obama.... not even sure your posts are worth reading anymore... more of the same posts, without references, or any type of research. Guesses and rumors... and not to mention every other post you feel the need to mention race..... Sad individual
    Last edited by theog; 07/03/2008 at 03:51 AM.

Again, you speak in generalizations.... never making a real point.
    Well, he sort of made my point about critics without substance.
    (Yes, now go to google and see what you can find... it will be weak anyway.)

Hell, if you wanted to look at "long-time" friends, why don't you look at mccain's friends.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five
    Personally, I liked the flap about Cindy's spending habits yesterday. Who's the real elitist?
    Ben, your posts are weak considering your candidate.
    IMO, they're weaker considering he has professed no allegiance to McCain. IOW, his only purpose seems to be to sow doubt on Obama.
    Michelle may not be now, bit her ambitions are evident. Since Michelle has placed herself in the lime light and states Barrack will do this and that, then her statements are fair game. One comes away from her speeches crippled as an in that dividual and a fbeliever in toteal government control.

In addition it is lame belief that her beliefs are different than her husband's.

As far as I'm aware, Michelle and 'their' 'friends' aren't running for office.
    Theog, you are continuing to amaze me at your narrow mind and inability to view anything other than what you want to see. Under the bus - that is the reason Wright lashed out at him. You speak without thought and do very well with it.

Again, you speak in generalizations.... never making a real point. (Yes, now go to google and see what you can find... it will be weak anyway.)

Ben, your posts are weak considering your candidate. I could tear mccain apart.... You come here for no other reason than to dump on obama.... not even sure your posts are worth reading anymore... more of the same posts, without references, or any type of research. Guesses and rumors... and not to mention every other post you feel the need to mention race..... Sad individual

Theog, Are you old enough to remember this? Questionable conduct, now how does that compare to terrorists and murderers? Theog, this is old news that no one tried to cover up or deny. Can you say that about Barrack? Your comparison leaks...

Keep tearing him apart, you are doing a bad job.

Dumping on Obama? How? Nothing I have stated is false. His "thrown under the bus" friends dump on him. As I have said before, I do not dislike Obama, I dislike his politics.

Keep going, you are doing great.
    Toby, have you looked at where the Obama's got their money and home from? I do not believe the McCain's money came about in the same way.

Sowing doubt on Obama? Sure - listen, read and think. He is about change? No, no change at all - same old thing and
    he even touts a bigger government.

Well, he sort of made my point about critics without substance.

Personally, I liked the flap about Cindy's spending habits yesterday. Who's the real elitist?

IMO, they're weaker considering he has professed no allegiance to McCain. IOW, his only purpose seems to be to sow doubt on Obama.
    Toby, have you looked at where the Obama's got their money and home from?
    No, you don't rely on innuendo at all.
    I do not believe the McCain's money came about in the same way.
    Cindy got her money the same way the Kennedys did.
    Sowing doubt on Obama? Sure - listen, read and think.
    The problem is you're not doing enough of the third, and seem to be pretty limited in your sources of the first two. It's not enough to just listen and read to the sources that will tell you what you're already thinking.
    He is about change? No, no change at all - same old thing and he even touts a bigger government.
    Yeah, it sounds like he wants to build up the military.
    Toby, we are sure you are aware of bunches of the stories on his friends of 20 or so years. I suggest you start there and do some reading. The reading leaves one in no doubt - there is no innuendo at all. Never was.

The house deal, the backing, the funding, it is there.

His military stance - another total flip flop. During the campaign and his big step in getting the far left behind him, he was very anti-military and wanted to drastically reduce its scope. Now that he has the far left behind him, he has to go to middle America and that is what he is now doing. I am sure you read someething like http://www.thenation.com/doc/20080721/dreyfuss. A big flip-flop if there ever was one.

Change? No, he just wants to win and is doing exactly what a good politician does - change the position to get the desired group.

Obama was against faith-based initiatives; he is now for them. Toby, the flips are there. Denying them will not make them go away.
    Toby, we are sure you are aware of bunches of the stories on his friends of 20 or so years.
    Do you have a mouse in your pocket? Again, his friends (or McCain's) aren't running for office.
    I suggest you start there and do some reading.
    It seems that if you had some relevant sources, you could provide some backup?
    The reading leaves one in no doubt - there is no innuendo at all. Never was.
    Do you know the meaning of the word innuendo?
    The house deal, the backing, the funding, it is there.
    Guess not.
    His military stance - another total flip flop. During the campaign and his big step in getting the far left behind him, he was very anti-military and wanted to drastically reduce its scope. Now that he has the far left behind him, he has to go to middle America and that is what he is now doing. I am sure you read someething like http://www.thenation.com/doc/20080721/dreyfuss. A big flip-flop if there ever was one.
    Well, the far right has historically been against evolution.
    Change? No, he just wants to win and is doing exactly what a good politician does - change the position to get the desired group.
    Do you think anyone doesn't know he's a politician?
    Obama was against faith-based initiatives; he is now for them. Toby, the flips are there. Denying them will not make them go away.
    You seem to think I'm some sort of Obama apologist. Try reading, listening, and thinking without any preconceived notions.
    And should we? especially if of the far left...

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT
    Quote Originally Posted by madmax22 View Post
    I don't trust any of them!
    That's really the most sensible approach.