1.    #1  
    AtAT pointed me to ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1000388583

EEWWW... Actually, it would be more fitting if the outermost one were gates, the next explorer, the next all pcs, the next the whole planet...
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    EEWWW...
    I agree. Yuck.
    Actually, it would be more fitting if the outermost one were gates, the next explorer, the next all pcs, the next the whole planet...
    LOL!

----------------------------------
    (sing-a-long) It's Pinky and Bill Gates, Pinky and Bill Gates...
    "What do you want to do tonight Billy?" - Pinky
    "Same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world!" - Billy (hee hee)
    "Attitudes are contagious... Is YOURS worth catching?"
    Nobody's bid yet.

Wonder why?
    -Bernie

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.
    -Dan Quayle
    You guys are mean!! THOSE ARE COOL! Bill Gates is one of the most respectable, smart men in the world right now. You all are just jealous. If I had unnlimited money, I would buy these dolls, but I have no use for them. I like them! Bill Gates is AWESOME!!! (and so am I.. shhh!)
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    No offence, Miradu, but the artwork on those is just plain ugly. I mean if I'd want to buy something like that, at least I'd find something that actually looks more like Bill.
    Originally posted by miradu2000
    Bill Gates is one of the most respectable, smart men in the world right now.
    I can agree that he's highly intelligent. I can allow that he is respectable (his company, on the other hand ...)
    But, is he respected?

You all are just jealous. If I had unnlimited money, I would buy these dolls, but I have no use for them. I like them! Bill Gates is AWESOME!!! (and so am I.. shhh!)
    ya know, Mr. Gates has a great deal of money ... what's his email address? is he aware of this auction?
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    ....I would buy these dolls, but I have no use for them....
    Apparently, neither does anyone else.

But can't you win a kewpie doll by knocking them over w/a softball on the midway?....
    "Great Spirits Have Always Encountered Violent Opposition From Mediocre Minds." -- Albert Einstein
    So somebody finally did that "ten thousand monkeys in a room full of typewriters" experiment, except they put the monkeys in with 'do-it-yourself' paintable nest egg kits.

I wonder what the ones that came out nice looked like?
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
    I respect Bill Gates. Last time I checked.. I was somebody

Those dolls are ugly as hell, but I took the "Eww" as more of the theme of them, not the fact that they need some serious photoshopping.....
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    I respect Bill Gates. Last time I checked.. I was somebody
    I was thinking in a larger, population-at-large sense, over any given individual, but okeydoke!
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Their creepy..
    "One of the most important things you learn from the internet is that there is no ‘them’ out there. It’s just an awful lot of ‘us’." -- Douglas Adams
    Originally posted by EricG
    Their creepy..
    uh ...
    Their creepy what?
  13.    #13  
    Originally posted by Yorick
    Their creepy what?
    Their creepy visage...
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    Their creepy visage...
    or "Visor"age ...
    Originally posted by Yorick

uh ...
    Their creepy what?
    Sorry, that was a late night posting,, should have read...

They are creepy...

(thanks all for filling in my unfinished words..!!)
    "One of the most important things you learn from the internet is that there is no ‘them’ out there. It’s just an awful lot of ‘us’." -- Douglas Adams