1.    #1  
    Here is proof that there is life of Mars!!! In fact this is such a huge thing that it took NASA 4 years until they finally released this picture taken from the Mars Rover, Spirit! It is a picture of a man shaped creature sitting on a rock. Here it is:

Now a little closer look.....

Here it is enhanced and sharpened:

I wonder if the next Rover will have an arm with a net or a tranquilizer dart gun at the end of it?!?
    Now, if you really want to see it in all it's reality, look at the whole picture direct from NASA at http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/2...ain_Spirit.jpg . I personally recommend right clicking and downloading the picture and then viewing it due to it's size and the ability to zoom in better. Then try to find the creature(hint look to the left) How big is it? Imagine the erosion process that rock went through to create such a cool looking tiny sculpture!
    Last edited by HobbesIsReal; 01/25/2008 at 03:28 AM.
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Here's a better picture of the martian
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    We should be very alarmed! After all, this creature is roughly 2 inches tall... and I hear it is abnormally large.
    Palm since Palm Professional --- Treo 650 (2 yrs), iPhone since 6/29/07
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tirk View Post
    Here's a better picture of the martian
    So, does this mean we can book Mars flights on Travelocity now?

-Rusty
    -Rusty
    Blackjack, Tilt; Treo 90, 270-680; Palm Vx, i705, T|T3, iQue 3200; Nokia N800, E71
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bri Guy View Post
    We should be very alarmed! After all, this creature is roughly 2 inches tall... and I hear it is abnormally large.
    I think it would be cool see such an "abnormally large" martian trying to jump from rock to rock in a series of pictures from the rover.
    ^ I think it would more cooler for the 9 foot tall Martian Sassquatch to drop trou and moon the rover's camera.