Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by Yorick
    okay, I can't find it, after searching for (variously) "polemic" "InnoGear" "mammoth" and "bkbk" ...
    I did however, find a pet peeve thread that I missed entirely when I first got here
    Does anyone know? Anyone? Anyone?
    I suspect he's talking about this thread.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Originally posted by K. Cannon
    [...] Sorry--I didn't recognize them but they would most likely appeal to you, I would imagine. [...]
    They were Mia Tate, Musetta Vander, Christy Taylor (never seen the movie, but if an ***** like me can find the info, I'm sure that super geniuses can). The only one that anyone would likely recognize is Musetta Vander. She played Munitia on Wild Wild West.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Originally posted by Toby
    They were Mia Tate, Musetta Vander, Christy Taylor (never seen the movie, but if an ***** like me can find the info, I'm sure that super geniuses can). The only one that anyone would likely recognize is Musetta Vander. She played Munitia on Wild Wild West.
    Since I didn't find them as appealing as y'all might, I didn't bother to check their names. Toby, are you calling me a super genius? (I would be most proud!!)

Kelley
    Originally posted by K. Cannon
    Since I didn't find them as appealing as y'all might, I didn't bother to check their names.
    Didn't really take much effort, and since the question came up, I figured I just perform some more of my 'disruptive' and 'destructive' 'contributions' on the thread.

Toby, are you calling me a super genius? (I would be most proud!!)
    From what I can tell, it appears to be a title that one applies to oneself (Wile E. Coyote style).
    From what I can tell, it appears to be a title that one applies to oneself (Wile E. Coyote style). [/B]
    Hilarious!
    This caused me to choke on the iced tea I was drinking.
    I suspect he's talking about this thread.
    Apparently so; thanks Toby.
    I read the whole thing. My head hurts.

(and he said YOU'RE a troublemaker! egad!)
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    From what I can tell, it appears to be a title that one applies to oneself (Wile E. Coyote style).
    Don't you mean bblue style

Well, that's why the accusation wouldn't exactly upset me much.

Originally posted by creole
    Don't you mean bblue style
    *shrug* Six of one...

And you weren't even in it. I felt sorry for the mods on that one.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    Originally posted by ****-richardson

And you weren't even in it. I felt sorry for the mods on that one.
    aye.
    I was thankful for the occasional flashes of humor. It lessened the repetitiveness.
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    THE MATRIX
    The Sixth Sense
    All the Star Trek movies
    City of Angels (Nicholas Cage & Meg Ryan)
    Leon: The Professional (Natalie Portman, Jean Reno)
    Seven
    Last edited by trinitymatrix32; 06/24/2001 at 03:06 AM.
    Amadeus
    American President
    Jerry Maguire
    Princess Bride
    Matrix
    Top Gun

I've seen all of these movies over 10 times each. In the case of Princess Bride and Top Gun, I've seen them over 200 times.

yeah, i wrote that ...
    No particular order
    • Wizard of Oz
    • Casablanca
    • On the Beach (the version with Gregory Peck and Ava Gardner)
    • Gattica
    • The Matrix
    • Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
    • Sleepy Hollow
    • Moulin Rouge (with Nicole Kidman)
    • X-Men
    • Muppet Christmas Carol
    • Secret of NIMH
    • Nightmare Before Christmas
    • Brainstorm
    • Millenium
    • Chocolat
    • Practical Magic
    • Forbidden Planet

--
    SURREAL SAGE SEZ: Printed on 100% recycled electrons.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123